How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

Today while coming into work in Virginia, the temperature outside(not inside) was a below average 46 degrees. Where did this cooling come from, if year after year, with the CO2 increase, the Earth is warming at an alarming rate? Why wont liberals ever answer this? Oh yeah it is just weather. But then when it gets hot, it is climate change? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
You're stupid. Just because the weather is cold where you live doesn't mean anything.

You just aren't smart enough to have an opinion
Why wont you answer my question? Dumbass......
When the polar caps get warmed it might make it rain and hail in Texas a lot and it might make for warmer winters like it does here in Michigan. The climate is out of wack BECAUSE we are warming the polar caps. It doesn't mean everywhere in the world is going to be warmer all the time. The sea ice warms, it causes tornado's, sunami's, droughts, snow, hail etc. that wouldn't otherwise be happening in the places it's happening.

How do I know? Scientists tell me. I'm not an expert. I certainly don't know what I'm talking about and I seriously doubt you, Mr. Virginia, knows a damn thing about it either.

What I do know is you are a skeptic when it comes to science because you are probably a right wing tool.
But if the Polar caps get warmed does that mean the temperature up there is above 32 degrees? How can the US get polar vortex's below 32 degrees if the Polar is above 32 degrees? I have yet to have a liberal explain that theory.... If the planet is warming year after year, how can it be colder than it was the year before? This time last year in Virginia the temperature was around 70 degrees?
Sorry but I cant drink the liberal koolaid that comes out of the whitehouse, because I am a thinker not a goosestepping, mindnumbed, useful liberal idiot, who salutes Der Fuhrer.

Cartoon-Climate-Change-Threats.jpg

Today while coming into work in Virginia, the temperature outside(not inside) was a below average 46 degrees. Where did this cooling come from, if year after year, with the CO2 increase, the Earth is warming at an alarming rate? Why wont liberals ever answer this? Oh yeah it is just weather. But then when it gets hot, it is climate change? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
You're stupid. Just because the weather is cold where you live doesn't mean anything.

When the polar caps get warmed it might make it rain and hail in Texas a lot and it might make for warmer winters like it does here in Michigan. The climate is out of wack BECAUSE we are warming the polar caps. It doesn't mean everywhere in the world is going to be warmer all the time. The sea ice warms, it causes tornado's, sunami's, droughts, snow, hail etc. that wouldn't otherwise be happening in the places it's happening.

How do I know? Scientists tell me. I'm not an expert. I certainly don't know what I'm talking about and I seriously doubt you, Mr. Virginia, knows a damn thing about it either.

What I do know is you are a skeptic when it comes to science because you are probably a right wing tool.
So if the scientist told you that the Earth was flat, you would believe them? Because you aren't smart enough to know better? You can only see what is in front of you, so instead of reading up on how .04%(four hundredths of one percent) of the Earths atmosphere is CO2 that it is the cause of the Earth Warming up. Water Vapor makes up 70% of the Earths atmosphere yet why isnt that being demonized by the liberals? Because liberals cant tax water vapor, if they could they would, but liberals sure can tax coal and oil, and if they win, you can bet there wont be enough electricity or plastics around for your consumption. That is the difference between a tard like you, and someone with a science background like me. Now go ahead and make more of a fool out of yourself.

But if the Polar caps get warmed does that mean the temperature up there is above 32 degrees? How can the US get polar vortex's below 32 degrees if the Polar is above 32 degrees? I have yet to have a liberal explain that theory.... If the planet is warming year after year, how can it be colder than it was the year before? This time last year in Virginia the temperature was around 70 degrees?
Sorry but I cant drink the liberal koolaid that comes out of the whitehouse, because I am a thinker not a goosestepping, mindnumbed, useful liberal idiot, who salutes Der Fuhrer.

View attachment 73299
You should ask a scientist except for the fact you don't trust them.

So if the scientist told you that the Earth was flat, you would believe them? Because you aren't smart enough to know better? You can only see what is in front of you, so instead of reading up on how .04%(four hundredths of one percent) of the Earths atmosphere is CO2 that it is the cause of the Earth Warming up. Water Vapor makes up 70% of the Earths atmosphere yet why isnt that being demonized by the liberals? Because liberals cant tax water vapor, if they could they would, but liberals sure can tax coal and oil, and if they win, you can bet there wont be enough electricity or plastics around for your consumption. That is the difference between a tard like you, and someone with a science background like me. Now go ahead and make more of a fool out of yourself.
So if a preacher told you something stupid would you believe them? Oh yea, you do that already.

I bet you work in the coal mines or oil fields you human canary.

View attachment 73299
You still didn't answer the question, where does the cold 32 degrees come from if the polar ice is melting above 32 degrees?

So if a preacher told you something stupid would you believe them? Oh yea, you do that already.

No, since I think on my own, I have questioned religion, while you who are a left wing global warming religious fanatical zelot, continue to pray to the Al Jazeera Gore deity. When your religion is questioned, you get defensive and call us "skeptics" yet never answer questions presented in a scientific manner. Why is it that Al Jazeera a VP of Clinton, made 1/2 billion dollars from Carbon Credits,(your tax dollars) and you have no problem with that? Yet if a CEO gets paid a million dollars employing hundreds of people, you guys demonize him for being paid so much? Liberals are hypocrites.

View attachment 73299
You still didn't answer the question, where does the cold 32 degrees come from if the polar ice is melting above 32 degrees?
Ask a weatherman.

No, since I think on my own, I have questioned religion, while you who are a left wing global warming religious fanatical zelot, continue to pray to the Al Jazeera Gore deity. When your religion is questioned, you get defensive and call us "skeptics" yet never answer questions presented in a scientific manner. Why is it that Al Jazeera a VP of Clinton, made 1/2 billion dollars from Carbon Credits,(your tax dollars) and you have no problem with that? Yet if a CEO gets paid a million dollars employing hundreds of people, you guys demonize him for being paid so much? Liberals are hypocrites.

A scientist could give you the best answer and you'd say, "I'm not buying it". Because you are a skeptic. It's not like you are an impartial person here on this. You're a right wing GW denier. Probably a coal miner or gas guzzler. Conspiracy theorist.

A scientist could give you the best answer and you'd say, "I'm not buying it". Because you are a skeptic. It's not like you are an impartial person here on this. You're a right wing GW denier. Probably a coal miner or gas guzzler. Conspiracy theorist.
Please answer my question, since you are in the tank for Global Warming, how is it last year in Virginia it was 70 degrees and with the Earth warming up year after year how can it be 42 degrees? Please explain?
There are some scientists that agree with me that global warming is a hoax, how come you wont listen to him. Weather Channel Co-Founder Tells Fox News Host Global Warming Is A Myth
Coleman stunned many global warming supporters in October with an open letter he penned claiming that the science behind climate change was “not valid.”

“There is no significant man-made global warming at this time,” he wrote.
Because Sillybobo, you would then realize that your life has been one big lie. Then you would go out and remove yourself from society decreasing the population by 1 CO2 producer making the world just a little bit safer?

Please answer my question, since you are in the tank for Global Warming, how is it last year in Virginia it was 70 degrees and with the Earth warming up year after year how can it be 42 degrees? Please explain?
There are some scientists that agree with me that global warming is a hoax, how come you wont listen to him. Weather Channel Co-Founder Tells Fox News Host Global Warming Is A Myth
Coleman stunned many global warming supporters in October with an open letter he penned claiming that the science behind climate change was “not valid.”

“There is no significant man-made global warming at this time,” he wrote.
Because Sillybobo, you would then realize that your life has been one big lie. Then you would go out and remove yourself from society decreasing the population by 1 CO2 producer making the world just a little bit safer?

Part of the confusion comes down to your understanding of weather and climate. People question the scientific reality of global warming because they don't know the difference between the two. Weather is what we see day-to-day. It explains changes in the atmosphere over short periods of time and is highly unpredictable. A sudden thunderstorm or blizzard is what we refer to as weather. Climate, on the other hand, describes the behavior of the atmosphere over long periods of time.

Using weather as evidence against global warming is kind of like using one man's early death to disprove the fact that, on average, life expectancies are increasing.

There will continue to be hot and cold extremes, but when the weather is averaged over time, a clear warming trend emerges. The2009 State of the Climate Report, compiled by hundreds of scientists around the world, revealed that the first decade of this century was thehottest since scientists started recording data in the 1880s.

The current decade is shaping up to be a record breaker, as well. Data just released by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) show thatthis October was the hottest one on record– and April, May, June, August, and September all broke their own records this year, too.

But climate contrarians will still protest: "Our climate has gone through huge transitions before!" That's true. Over the past millions of years the Earth has shifted betweenwarm "interglacial" periods and cool "glacial" periods. These changes, however, occurred over long stretches of time and were caused by natural variation in the Earth's system. The changes in climate that scientists are observing today are man-made, caused by an increasing level of heat-trapping greenhouse gases in the planet. As a result, the warming of our planet is happening on a much shorter time-scale than ever before.

In fact, the whirlpool of frigid air, known as the "polar vortex" — which was blamed for last winter's"eye-popping" cold weatherand has been held responsible for some of this month's frigid conditions — may actually be tied to warming temperatures in the Arctic.

During the winter, these winds normally remain locked up over the Arctic. Last winter, the polar vortex made headlines when it became notably unstable (a pattern that was also observed in 2009-2010),possibly because of melting ice and warmer polar winters. The weakened vortex allows streams of the cold Arctic air to break free, flowing into other parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Earlier this month, polar winds were disrupted by a weather event known as a "bomb cyclone," which rammed into the polar jetstream and sent a flurry of unseasonably cold weather south through North America. According to theIntergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, warming temperatures are likely to cause an increase in extreme weather events around the globe, including the kind of cyclone mentioned above.

So while this wintry weather may seem like a sign of hope for the earth, it's important to note that climate change is capable of producing all kinds of effects. And paying attention to longterm patterns rather than short-term weather events is the best way to find out the truth about what's happening on the planet.

There will continue to be hot and cold extremes, but when the weather is averaged over time, a clear warming trend emerges. The2009 State of the Climate Report, compiled by hundreds of scientists around the world, revealed that the first decade of this century was thehottest since scientists started recording data in the 1880s.

The current decade is shaping up to be a record breaker, as well. Data just released by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) show thatthis October was the hottest one on record– and April, May, June, August, and September all broke their own records this year, too.
Great news. Most weather related deaths are due to cold, this warming will save millions of lives and open up millions of acres for farming and habitation.

Great news. Most weather related deaths are due to cold, this warming will save millions of lives and open up millions of acres for farming and habitation.
Tell that to the people who used to live on Venus.
'Cosmos' Visits Venus to Talk Climate Change Sunday Night

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?

So you think people used to live on Venus, huh?

Who said the left hate science?

:cuckoo:
Do you think no life ever lived on Venus? How about Mars? I bet you think we are the only life in the entire universe.

Planetary scientist David Grinspoon, astrobiology curator at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, points out that high in the Venusian atmosphere temperatures are refreshingly tolerable. Atmospheric sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide might serve as food for floating microbes.

How do you know 5 billion years ago Mars wasn't the earth of our solar system?

So you think people used to live on Venus, huh?

Who said the left hate science?

:cuckoo:
Do you think no life ever lived on Venus? How about Mars? I bet you think we are the only life in the entire universe.

Planetary scientist David Grinspoon, astrobiology curator at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, points out that high in the Venusian atmosphere temperatures are refreshingly tolerable. Atmospheric sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide might serve as food for floating microbes.

How do you know 5 billion years ago Mars wasn't the earth of our solar system?
Do your Martian and Venution friends communicate with you often?

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?
It's part of the narcissistic behavior of the left - they think they control the weather too.

Forum List

Back