How Conservative are you Quiz

Most of the teapers who take this test will find they are nothing but racists.

Most of the teapers I know, don't label others. They just don't. The ones I know.
LOL...because if you did label each other, the picture wouldn't be pretty.

All I need to do is read the posts of teaper nation on USMB or read the posts from the USMB hate brigade.

Maybe if you spread your area of knowledge, you would find out otherwise, but only if you wanted to.

Happy New Year Nutz. :)
Been there, done that...been called a ****** too many times by the teaper faithful...especially here on USMB. Your ilk defines themselves. You destroy true conservatism by merely associating and tolerating your hate faction.

But Happy New Year to you as well. I hope it brings prosperity and happiness for you...especially if you come back to the light of TRUE Conservatism. Follow the lead of Hossfly...he may be teaperish...but he represents your people well.

Most of the teapers who take this test will find they are nothing but racists.

Most of the teapers I know, don't label others. They just don't. The ones I know.
LOL...because if you did label each other, the picture wouldn't be pretty.

All I need to do is read the posts of teaper nation on USMB or read the posts from the USMB hate brigade.

Maybe if you spread your area of knowledge, you would find out otherwise, but only if you wanted to.

Happy New Year Nutz. :)
Been there, done that...been called a ****** too many times by the teaper faithful...especially here on USMB. Your ilk defines themselves. You destroy true conservatism by merely associating and tolerating your hate faction.

But Happy New Year to you as well. I hope it brings prosperity and happiness for you...especially if you come back to the light of TRUE Conservatism. Follow the lead of Hossfly...he may be teaperish...but he represents your people well.

Well, as I've said often, "we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."

And thanks for the good wishes. It never hurts to spread goodwill. :thup:

Very funny and very rigged just like the rest of that site. Really, it reads like satire.

I'm very proud to c/p my "score".

Result: You Are Officially Lying To Yourself
Did you think you were a Republican? It's time to stop fighting it....you have officially left the party....and you're the last to know it.

Here is a hint....you will be labeled as a libertarian if you don't qualify as a Conservative.

Very funny and very rigged just like the rest of that site. Really, it reads like satire.

Did you think you were a Republican? It's time to stop fighting it....you have officially left the party....and you're the last to know it.
But you are not a Republican, are you? It pegged you for what you are...good or bad.

The hoax is labeling people libertarians...obviously a recruiting effort.

Lol....thanks Luddly. So good to have your company. :thup:

Wow! Lumpy1 and I are brothers in philosophy!!!

AquaAthena is the most beautiful liberty lover on the Board.

Result: Freedom-Lovin' Libertarian

Too few questions not thought out well.

Wow! Lumpy1 and I are brothers in philosophy!!!

AquaAthena is the most beautiful liberty lover on the Board.

Result: Freedom-Lovin' Libertarian

Too few questions not thought out well.

Well, thanks for sumptin, Jakey......:lol:

May your New Year be bountiful in every way. You certainly deserve it, as you keep posters scratching their heads over your political affiliation, every day in every way. I call that an accomplishment! :smiliehug:

But you are not a Republican, are you? It pegged you for what you are...good or bad.

The hoax is labeling people libertarians...obviously a recruiting effort.

OMG, NO! I am most definitely NOT a Republican.

I'm a freedom-loving American and I believe in American values.

:woohoo:

My Results:

:banana:

My Results:

:rofl:

Thanks sweetie. Don't tire yourself out there now with all that dancing. Save some energy for New Years Eve. :D

My Results:

Thanks sweetie. Don't tire yourself out there now with all that dancing. Save some energy for New Years Eve. :D

Thanks. Not doing anything for New Years Eve as I want to be up and at em on New Years Day to get some work done about the crib if the weather holds. Rain has been keeping me from doing some outside work I need to get caught up on.

My Results:

Thanks. Not doing anything for New Years Eve as I want to be up and at em on New Years Day to get some work done about the crib if the weather holds. Rain has been keeping me from doing some outside work I need to get caught up on.

:thup: I'll be up to some good times, myself. I don't do this every year, though. The town is too crowded with tourists but this time travel is involved. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back