How Conservative are you Quiz

Wow! Lumpy1 and I are brothers in philosophy!!!

AquaAthena is the most beautiful liberty lover on the Board.

Result: Freedom-Lovin' Libertarian

Too few questions not thought out well.

Well, thanks for sumptin, Jakey......:lol:

May your New Year be bountiful in every way. You certainly deserve it, as you keep posters scratching their heads over your political affiliation, every day in every way. I call that an accomplishment! :smiliehug:

Who's this jake guy I keep hearing about? I'm afraid I don't know him.

May your New Year be bountiful in every way. You certainly deserve it, as you keep posters scratching their heads over your political affiliation, every day in every way. I call that an accomplishment! :smiliehug:

JakeStarkey is a Republibercrat. Not to many of those old fossils around.

Jake agrees that hate is not a conservative value and points out the hypocrisy of those who have perverted TRUE Conservatism...not this psedo-con, tea party, libertarian nonsense that base their values on race and class.

I think of Jake as an establishment Republican or Democrat lite. In other words, adjust your platform to win elections but alas conservatives don't show up to vote because they see little difference between Republicans and Democrats, so why bother. With Obama/Democrats going on the blame/hate America first, extreme left and political integrity has little value over "winning" elections , many of Jake's views will be more palatable as time goes by.

Last edited:

I think of Jake as an establishment Republican or Democrat lite. In other words, adjust your platform to win elections but alas conservatives don't show up to vote because they see little difference between Republicans and Democrats, so why bother. With Obama/Democrats going on the blame/hate America first extreme left, many of Jake's views are more palatable as time goes by.

Good post, Lumpy me luv. Thanks! :thup:

I have always seen my friend Jake, as a RINO myself. A moderate, which is what it is going to take to win in `16, unfortunately.

I think of Jake as an establishment Republican or Democrat lite. In other words, adjust your platform to win elections but alas conservatives don't show up to vote because they see little difference between Republicans and Democrats, so why bother. With Obama/Democrats going on the blame/hate America first extreme left, many of Jake's views are more palatable as time goes by.

I have always seen my friend Jake, as a RINO myself. A moderate, which is what it is going to take to win in `16, unfortunately.
I wish whomever wins is dedicated to helping provide abundant work and business opportunities regardless of these left wing stifling kiss a tree, split the country for political gain policies.

Jake agrees that hate is not a conservative value and points out the hypocrisy of those who have perverted TRUE Conservatism...not this psedo-con, tea party, libertarian nonsense that base their values on race and class.

I am a Ford Republican: look it up folks.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my sweet.

I hope this evening is wonderous for you.

Yo, enjoy!

Attachments

• believe2016.jpg
    believe2016.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 227
I thought this was going to be some kind of a survey. Instead I was asked to sign up for some right wing website.

Forum List

Back