How Conservative are you Quiz

Result: You Are Officially Lying To Yourself

Did you think you were a Republican? It's time to stop fighting it....you have officially left the party....and you're the last to know it

lol called me a liar....damn it....i knew i would not be much of an conservative

Result: You Are Officially Lying To Yourself

Did you think you were a Republican? It's time to stop fighting it....you have officially left the party....and you're the last to know it

lol called me a liar....damn it....i knew i would not be much of an conservative

Damn Bones! Did you answer anything differently that would contradict other questions? LOL

The book question - I haven't read any of those listed, so I just picked one.

I took it for the fun of it:

Result: Red-Blooded American

You are all about tradition and social stability. You value established institutions, love smaller government and may be a bit slow to warm-up to change. You love your country, your gun, your country and your faith and family. Keep fighting the good fight!

Result: Establishment Republican
You're sensitive to being called an out-of-touch conservative and are ready to make some compromises to get things done. You like to play-it-safe and love a good moderate candidate. Bottom line, you like to win at all costs!

Yeah, that'd be me. :2up:

I got "freedom loving libertarian."

The quiz seems to be lacking a bit of nuance. Here's how I rank on the Political Compass quiz:

politicalcompass.png

Energizing Edison

My quiz assessment was, "You are lying to yourself."

I guess I'm a moderate Democrat and not a liberal Republican.

Here the founding member of my progressive 'propaganda firm' called ToyCo:

1. Me (a Dartmouth graduate with interests in Catholicism, Indian tea, comic books, culinary arts, graphic design, and stick-figure drawings)
2. Chimpy (my pet and best friend)
3. Cordelia (my muse from Holland)

Other members include Eric Roberts, Cornershop, and Feroz Khan.

I think Tea Party talk could give Starbucks a cold race.

:afro:

EWTN

Batman.jpg chimpy.jpg

cordelia.jpg eg.jpg

I rated as Red-Blooded American, what-ever that means I wasn't impressed with the questions. To me the question of conservative or liberal is a matter of degree in which you believe labor and consumers have rights.

I'd vote for somebody talking common sense over political ideology. It is unfortunate that we never get that opportunity.

Rush, even savage, are so far to the left of me that I can't even see them. All people who "think" we need even 10% of the gov't we've got are either deluded or evil.

Six questions. How accurate, for me. :lol: Jakey, how about you, sweetheart,

Result: Freedom-Lovin' Libertarian

( Rand Paul )

I kinda doubt just six questions will reveal a person's political leaning. How gullible they are they took such a quiz maybe. :)

The test is bias

I've got freedom lovin libertarian --but I am not libertarian. More like a reformer who likes Buchanan's economic ideas but detest his xenophobia.

In most political test I am a centrist or off center (snidgen to right or left) and always socially liberal.

Result: Red-Blooded American

You are all about tradition and social stability. You value established institutions, love smaller government and may be a bit slow to warm-up to change. You love your country, your gun, your country and your faith and family. Keep fighting the good fight!

I'm surprised it pegged me that far to the left.

Forum List

Back