How come its majority of white people that protest illegal immigration

There were laws dealing with immigration back then?

No there wasn't...and THE point.
icon14.gif

You are unreal! Some tribes welcomed settlers until they encroached upon land owned by the tribes. Laws do not have to be in bound volumes to be laws T.

LOL!!! Something is starting to get through the fog, and now the spin begins!

I can't answer that, but I would gather it has to do with the fact that the white people are the ones with most of the money in this country and hence having to subsidize people who come here illegally. That aside, we have laws for a reason. If we are going to start picking and choosing which ones we want to follow or enforce why have them at all?

how come we did not have these laws when whites came to ellis island

Just how fucking stupid are you?

He was just looking to troll and stir up a heated argument from people. That's why he left the thread when I didn't give it to him.

There were laws dealing with immigration back then?

No there wasn't...and THE point.
icon14.gif

You are unreal! Some tribes welcomed settlers until they encroached upon land owned by the tribes. Laws do not have to be in bound volumes to be laws T.

I think you've been reading the wrong history books.....or just making it up as you go along.

Native-Americans thought land ownership was a ridiculous idea. They felt it was impossible for one to own a piece of the land. What purpose would that serve them? They were nomadic tribes that would squat in one place and stay there till the game ran out then move on to the next place.

I wonder of libs would be so supportive of Native-Americans if it was made plain to them that some tribes were mostly meat eaters who hunted their game for food and for clothing. They wore these animal skins. They had no other way to cloth themselves other than trade for clothes with settlers. Their diet was dependent on where they lived.

Last edited:
Simple reason.......
White people are still the majority of the population and the majority of them would just like to see the current laws enforced.

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

This is one of the more stupid posts on this site........

I truly suggest you get some mental help.........

Just to make sure you understand I am conservative, my wife is of Mexican decent. Her family lived in Texas when it became the Republic of Texas.

Your thread is a fail.........

so they are certain cases but for the majority its true.

if this is false find me one video of hundreds blacks, asians or mexicans protesting

Did it occur to your pin head that the Majority is a majority.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

How many in your family are illegal aliens?

zero, my ancestors came from africa they were taken by white people

That's not really true is it?

If you ancestors came from Africa, they were undoubtably captured by another African tribe or Arab slavers, semi civilized and sold into slavery.

If your ancestors were not sold into slavery, your ancestors had a good chance of being slaughtered in one of any number of Africa's genocidal wars and you woudn't be here.

how many in your family are illegal aliens?

that's not really true is it?

If you ancestors came from africa, they were undoubtably captured by another african tribe or arab slavers, semi civilized and sold into slavery.

If your ancestors were not sold into slavery, your ancestors had a good chance of being slaughtered in one of any number of africa's genocidal wars and you woudn't be here.

doh!!!!

Add to this that for every Black brought into North America as a slave, 12 were taken to Brazil.....

Just to add to the confusion here....................

So what do we do? Give it back?

:eusa_think::eusa_naughty::eusa_doh:

Give us a break, will you?

No, acknowledge we are almost all immigrants. As the nation now has immigration laws, punish those who profit from the labor of illegal immigrants along with the immigrants.

As citizens we have a right to pass laws to control our borders. We can't allow it to be one way, nobody allowed to enter their countries yet we have to allow a sieve into ours. We can't control the flow of goods and currency that way nor can we establish security.

I suppose you just want everyone in the world to suck us dry and move on.

No, I want those that facilitate illegal entry to be punished also.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

white people continue to protest about it. its funny how they are scared mexicans are gonna be the majority hahah.

What the fuck is your problem with white people kid?

the fact that they dont treat people equally.
not all white people are racist but the majoirity of racist people are white

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

How many in your family are illegal aliens?

Idiot, your ancestors were kidnapped by other BLACK people and then SOLD to white people. You should go back to school, fool.

blacks could care less
mexicans dont protest
asians dont protest

What the fuck is your problem with white people kid?

the fact that they dont treat people equally.
not all white people are racist but the majoirity of racist people are white

That is completely ridiculous, racist people exist in every race.

i welcome anyone that want come over and make something of themselves

the conservatives are scared mexicans are gonna take over

Not me! Let 'em. Can't be any worse. THEY are hard workers. I love their food, their music, their language, works for me.

Forum List

Back