How come all our banking is electronic, but our elections are not?

People are afraid it will not be secure. Yes, you have music in the palm of your hand....but it could easily be pirated. Yes, you do online banking...but there have been plenty of incidents in which companies, including banks, have lost tens or hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of people's personal information through hacks.

And yes, government. Don't forget, the US was still using floppy disks to run some of our nuclear arsenal as recently as 2 years ago.

There is no fool proof way, and when no one has any integrity anymore, no one expects any from anyone else. We are an empire in decline towards a regressive global vassal state. We could end up looking as shitty as the UK before it's all over. I'm confident 2020 will bring about new libertarian blood in the GOP now that some of the drek was washed out through retirements and the LOL... Blue Barf. Hopefully hitlery will run again and destroy the party.
Our natural resources mean we are the greatest, but your post should tell you what having Trump and horrible propaganda and totally negative election campaigns are doing to us. Not to mention GOP tax rates wrecking the middle class and the country with the resultant cuts and services like training and College.
Trump and horrible propaganda
I think this idiot has no clue what propaganda even means..

People are afraid it will not be secure. Yes, you have music in the palm of your hand....but it could easily be pirated. Yes, you do online banking...but there have been plenty of incidents in which companies, including banks, have lost tens or hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of people's personal information through hacks.

And yes, government. Don't forget, the US was still using floppy disks to run some of our nuclear arsenal as recently as 2 years ago.

There is no fool proof way, and when no one has any integrity anymore, no one expects any from anyone else. We are an empire in decline towards a regressive global vassal state. We could end up looking as shitty as the UK before it's all over. I'm confident 2020 will bring about new libertarian blood in the GOP now that some of the drek was washed out through retirements and the LOL... Blue Barf. Hopefully hitlery will run again and destroy the party.
Our natural resources mean we are the greatest, but your post should tell you what having Trump and horrible propaganda and totally negative election campaigns are doing to us. Not to mention GOP tax rates wrecking the middle class and the country with the resultant cuts and services like training and College.

So how are the trials against Hillary Obama colder learner coming along, super duper?Turns out all your scandals are phony. That is what is known as propaganda. Every newspaper not printed by Murdoch agrees with me. Everywhere outside your BS hate character assassination propaganda machine thinks you are insane...

We desperately need to get serious about the voting infrastructure in the nation. That should be something the new House takes up immediately. But...they wont. :102:

Of course not. They'll be too excited calling Trump a poopy-head to do anything like that.

They wouldn't do it (neither would the Republicans) if the new House had their dream President and 100-0 Senatorial majority.

PS: Trump is a national disgrace.
No you are just a local disgrace, that needs a fucking whipping...

Yet you're completely impotent to do anything....just like in the bedroom right stubby?

We desperately need to get serious about the voting infrastructure in the nation. That should be something the new House takes up immediately. But...they wont. :102:

Of course not. They'll be too excited calling Trump a poopy-head to do anything like that.

They wouldn't do it (neither would the Republicans) if the new House had their dream President and 100-0 Senatorial majority.

Yet you're completely impotent to do anything....just like in the bedroom right stubby?

Cant do shit to you....yet.....but the time is coming, each day you fucking bitches keep pushing US..

So how are the trials against Hillary Obama colder learner coming along, super duper?Turns out all your scandals are phony. That is what is known as propaganda. Every newspaper not printed by Murdoch agrees with me. Everywhere outside your BS hate character assassination propaganda machine thinks you are insane...

Now that Comey and Sessions are out, you might see some stuff trickling in, but then you call it a republican conspiracy, even when all the facts are presented..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Cant do shit to you....yet.....but the time is coming, each day you fucking bitches keep pushing US..

And the internet tough guy act is on again; it only took 6 days after losing the election. Keep it up...it's sheer comedy there stubby.

Its 2018.

I,have every song ever made in the palm of my hand and I haven’t written a check in years.

Why can’t we get our voting process handled?

Because voting is not the same as playing a song. It is a sacred right.

Mar 24, 2011, 10:28am
Solving the $190 billion Annual Fraud Problem: More on Jumio
Haydn ShaughnessyContributor
I write about enterprise innovation.

The True Cost of Fraud. Banks lose $11 billion and customers loses about 4.8 billion, so merchants lose almost twenty times as much as banks. Those losses are scary, and present a deep systemic problem - how much online trade is fraud preventing?

Solving the $190 billion Annual Fraud Problem: More on Jumio

Cause every day theres a story of some big hack or data breach .

You had e machines in Texas changing Beto votes to Cruz .

Your opinion of President Trump is worthless. Trump's popularity will eclipse Raegan.

One of the best John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara movies ever.

Your opinion of President Trump is worthless. Trump's popularity will eclipse Raegan.

Thanks for another reason to laugh at you.

Now that Comey and Sessions are out, you might see some stuff trickling in, but then you call it a republican conspiracy, even when all the facts are presented..

View attachment 228457

They have been investigated and there is no conspiracy protecting them, guess what, Hillary is honest so was the foundation. You are lied to, Super Duper.you are ruining respect for our institutions and the next thing will be the ruining of the institutions themselves. Our law enforcement journalism are being ruined at least respect for them. Fox Rush etc etc are not journalism.

Its 2018.

I,have every song ever made in the palm of my hand and I haven’t written a check in years.

Why can’t we get our voting process handled?

It's more difficult to "find" boxes of paper ballots marked for democrats if the results of the election could be certified complete within an hour of the polls closing. It would not be terribly difficult for every voter to receive a paper printout and an encrypted key that he could use to verify that his electronic ballot was correct.

What good would that do? I can just write the program to type that out even if it really was wrong, and just tell you it was correct.

Forum List

Back