The GOP Should Not Be Butthurt....Like The Dems

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
For the past 24 months, left wing behaviour has demonstrated an incredible amount of butthurt.

I have taken great glee in rubbing their noses in it on a weekly basis. I've never seen a group so stung and unwilling to move on.

Last Tuesday, the GOP lost the house. That was no surprise. They didn't lose the senate. They gained some seats and it appears they will lose another in AZ with a net of +2.

The GOP failed to gain the senate seat in Montana, losing by 3 percentage points.

They failed to take down a known corrupt senator in New Jersey.

There were other monumental failures by the GOP.

They can make all the excuses they want....the fact is that they performed poorly.

But why be Butthurt ? Why act like the whiny tirade throwing morons on the left.

It won't change anything.

Time to step back, lick our wounds and figure out how to get this take care of in the years to come.

The GOP will gain senate seats in the years to come.

Alabama will return to the GOP in 2020. Montana should come back in 2024. There are some other interesting possibilities (will have to hold on to Colorado).

But the GOP can cry an whine and underperform like the democrats did this time around (and certainly like they did in 2016) or they can buck up and get ready for the next round.

I have no congratulations for the democrats. They won.....end of story.

They have the house.

Simply put: Let's not let them keep it.

No whining.

Nothing to be 'butthurt' about. Mid-term gains were both historical and inevitable.

Am I "butthurt"? Nope. Three words: "Supreme Court Justices."

And hundreds of lower court judges. Let's see the left get over that. :biggrin:

• Banned
Nothing to be 'butthurt' about. Mid-term gains were both historical and inevitable.

I agree.

And it could have been worse.

And it could have been better.

The GOP should have won Montana.

The GOP should have kept AZ.

But it is what it is.

Now, the question is:

Will the right:

1. Whine for two years.
2. Launch an investigation as to why Russia didn't help
3. Behave like a pack of baboons during confirmation hearnings
4. Form a group like ANTIFA, different in that they won't get their asses beat by old ladies in wheelchair.s
5 etc.

Like the left has for the last two years.

• Banned

Again, lots to see as positive....but we need to do better.

Too late about the "butthurt" whatever that term means to you Repubs.

You guys are moaning, bitching, crying and generally acting hysterical about non-existent voter fraud. That all stems because you are all downtrodden by the ass whipping you received on Nov. 8th.

You guys are moaning, bitching, crying and generally acting hysterical about non-existent voter fraud. That all stems because you are all downtrodden by the ass whipping you received on Nov. 8th.

Quit moaning, bitching, crying and generally acting hysterical about
our moaning, bitching, crying and generally acting hysterical. I know your girl lost, but get over it.

:laughing0301:

• Banned

Sorry there chucky......

But while the argument over the pathetic performance of the Broward County Elections Board continues...that is not being butthurt. That is simply slugging it out.

You won the house.....

You don't get the senate (even if FL and MS go to democrats).

That isn't bad, given the margins the GOP was working with.

However, the GOP should realize they lost to a group of morons...and wonder how they let that happen (and they did).

Oh, and to match you guys...we need to go full on butthurt for the next 24 months.

Sorry there chucky......

But while the argument over the pathetic performance of the Broward County Elections Board continues...that is not being butthurt. That is simply slugging it out.

You won the house.....

You don't get the senate (even if FL and MS go to democrats).

That isn't bad, given the margins the GOP was working with.

However, the GOP should realize they lost to a group of morons...and wonder how they let that happen (and they did).
I don't disagree with you about the incompetence and ineptitude of the Broward County Supervisor of Elections. I actually agree. My problem is all this incendiary rhetoric that there is rampant fraud when there is absolutely no credible evidence if it. When this is all over, Snipes should be removed.

Last edited:

Repukes are always crying about democrats. Nothing new there. I do hope Pelosi can get the house to get trump out of office and his appointments removed.

Dem's won nothing. They needed to win the Senate, instead they won the House lol. They are henceforth know as Demtards.

Oh, and to match you guys...we need to go full on butthurt for the next 24 months.
You guys are always crying so whats new?

Repukes are always crying about democrats. Nothing new there. I do hope Pelosi can get the house to get trump out of office and his appointments removed.

LMAO the senate confirms Trump's appointments idiot and the House can't do jack shit unless the Republican controlled senate agrees. Welcome to 2 years of HELL :muahaha:

For the past 24 months, left wing behaviour has demonstrated an incredible amount of butthurt.

I have taken great glee in rubbing their noses in it on a weekly basis. I've never seen a group so stung and unwilling to move on.

Last Tuesday, the GOP lost the house. That was no surprise. They didn't lose the senate. They gained some seats and it appears they will lose another in AZ with a net of +2.

The GOP failed to gain the senate seat in Montana, losing by 3 percentage points.

They failed to take down a known corrupt senator in New Jersey.

There were other monumental failures by the GOP.

They can make all the excuses they want....the fact is that they performed poorly.

But why be Butthurt ? Why act like the whiny tirade throwing morons on the left.

It won't change anything.

Time to step back, lick our wounds and figure out how to get this take care of in the years to come.

The GOP will gain senate seats in the years to come.

Alabama will return to the GOP in 2020. Montana should come back in 2024. There are some other interesting possibilities (will have to hold on to Colorado).

But the GOP can cry an whine and underperform like the democrats did this time around (and certainly like they did in 2016) or they can buck up and get ready for the next round.

I have no congratulations for the democrats. They won.....end of story.

They have the house.

Simply put: Let's not let them keep it.

No whining.

Yup. Just give them all the rope they need.

No...

Some of the retards they elected just prove how stupid democrooks are. Think of how stupid the average person is, the dumber half of the population support idiocy. They're also less motivated to vote. The more Hank Johnsons you have, the more soundbytes, the more ridicule and the party of jackassery earns it's name for what it is by popular consent.

46094607_306545150187568_800934739832733696_n.jpg

No...

Some of the retards they elected just prove how stupid democrooks are. Think of how stupid the average person is, the dumber half of the population support idiocy. They're also less motivated to vote. The more Hank Johnsons you have, the more soundbytes, the more ridicule and the party of jackassery earns it's name for what it is by popular consent.

46094607_306545150187568_800934739832733696_n.jpg

Awesome.

The house can't get Trump out of office.

The Senate can.

The left has been full-on butthurt for 2 years over trump and 2016.

The GOP can't do the same thing.

Forum List

Back