How children are being indoctrinated in the West

This teacher is obviously a sexual deviant, a groomer and a total bigot. "If you don't agree with me, you need to find another school". More totalitarian bullshit from lefties.

This teacher is obviously a sexual deviant, a groomer and a total bigot. "If you don't agree with me, you need to find another school". More totalitarian bullshit from lefties.
I think she is simply a true believer. The thinking is you are a "hater" if you don't embrace the gender gospels, so she does not want to be a hater. Most importantly, however, the teaching profession leans far Left, so if she wants a job she better get on board.

So, wanting a salary and not being an outcast from society because they are seen as a hater is the motivation, I think. At least, that is what she communicated to the children. Do you want to be kicked out of my class? Do you want to be uneducated and living under a bridge?

Peer pressure is not just about children, it's about teachers as well. Add to that trying to earn a living.

Questioning any of it is frowned upon in schools even though schools is where everything should be questioned. But such beliefs as the gender gospels are more of a religious type of teaching, so it is seen as heretical and punishable by burning at the stake.

Last edited:

Chilling how threatening and deranged teachers have become for the gender gospel.

I will say this, I'm glad that the 13 year olds were smarter than the teacher and attempted to calmly talk some common sense into her but the teacher was not receptive to learning.

I will say this, I'm glad that the 13 year olds were smarter than the teacher and attempted to calmly talk some common sense into her but the teacher was not receptive to learning.
If I had been the student, I would have begun to meow like a cat when she started to argue her insane point.

:auiqs.jpg:

If I had been the student, I would have begun to meow like a cat when she started to argue her insane point.

:auiqs.jpg:
To be honest, I think the whole thing was a setup and a few 13 year olds (with the help of at least one of their parents in coming up with the idea) outfoxed the teacher to set her up to expose her wokeness. The one 13 year old was probably purposely claiming to identify as a cat and then the other 13 years olds questioned that, triggering the teacher to be woke while another 13 year old just happened to record the whole conversation. The teacher (not suprisingly) fell for the whole thing and let a bunch of 13 year olds outsmart her into exposing the level of her wokeness. Good for them.

Forum List

Back