When Will They Learn: Go Woke Go Broke

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
The Little Mermaid: Might have been the most beloved Disney classic and should have easily grossed $1 Bil, but it is not going to even hit it’s $500 mil break even point, aka it lost money. They just had to switch the race of the character. To all that say “bro why so mad?” I
ask you this, Princess in the Frog is next, you OK with Jennifer Lawrence playing Tania? Didn’t think so. It is the same thing.

Elemental: Oh remember the days when Pixar out out one blockbuster over-achiever after another. Now all they put out there is bombs. Non-binary characters = san parents skipping the movie.

Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse: Will probably make movie, but it should be pushing $1 Bil+ easily. Put is won’t. Miles Morales was a great comic book character and great predecessor to Peter Parker and the first movie one was superb. The GOAT of cartoons. But it is not coming out hitting homers and we all know why? Tossing in alphabet people propaganda is a good way to ruin a movie that is probably good. Turn off people is not good marketing.

GoG 3 wasn’t woke, but made just shy of $900 mil… for marvel that is pretty good today. No wokeness there and Super Mario, is at what $1.5 Bil and it was considered antiwoke.

I hope they learn soon.

The Little Mermaid: Might have been the most beloved Disney classic and should have easily grossed $1 Bil, but it is not going to even hit it’s $500 mil break even point, aka it lost money. They just had to switch the race of the character. To all that say “bro why so mad?” I
ask you this, Princess in the Frog is next, you OK with Jennifer Lawrence playing Tania? Didn’t think so. It is the same thing.

Elemental: Oh remember the days when Pixar out out one blockbuster over-achiever after another. Now all they put out there is bombs. Non-binary characters = san parents skipping the movie.

Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse: Will probably make movie, but it should be pushing $1 Bil+ easily. Put is won’t. Miles Morales was a great comic book character and great predecessor to Peter Parker and the first movie one was superb. The GOAT of cartoons. But it is not coming out hitting homers and we all know why? Tossing in alphabet people propaganda is a good way to ruin a movie that is probably good. Turn off people is not good marketing.

GoG 3 wasn’t woke, but made just shy of $900 mil… for marvel that is pretty good today. No wokeness there and Super Mario, is at what $1.5 Bil and it was considered antiwoke.

I hope they learn soon.
You know mermaids aren’t real, right? All this anger over a fantasy?

You idiots need to get a life. :itsok:

You know mermaids aren’t real, right?
There are some people who disagree with you.

splash_8.png

I hope they learn soon.
wytoi0o7ftr91.jpg

I hope they learn soon.
Disney used to be about making cartoons and movies for young children and providing a fun place to take children to for a day of amusement. Now Disney is all about indoctrinating children to the ideology they want to push. It doesn't sit well with most parents, so they are now only appealing to the woke. It's downright disgusting that they were against laws protecting kindergartners through third grade from sexuality, deviant sexuality at that.

I hope they learn soon.
They expect that eventually that Trump humpers will have so many boycotts of things that hurt their feelings that they won't be able to keep up with it all...which is why I think an app to warn Trump humpers when they are close to something that will cause a meltdown, they get a warning.

I hope they learn soon.
Unless you have children you should be watching programs geared towards mature audiences.
Not to excuse the woke kiddie shit. Current parents are in a tough spot. Used to be the kiddie movies were healthy, now they're mostly poisonous GARBAGE

I hope they learn soon.

The problem with a lot of these companies is they take part in esg scores which is a whole other form of currency most people don't even know about. Esg scores dictate things like a companies investability and other things.

So it becomes a duality where they need to keep up esg scores so they can be invested in, but they also need to make money from consumers.

Companies exist purely to make money, they spend millions on just trying to figure out who they can make money off so they know fags and trannies are a small portion of the country and give minimal returns. If it weren't for esg most companies wouldn't be woke at all because there isn't as much money from that group to be made. No, they go woke because esg scores demand they be woke.

That's why woke companies aren't going away anytime soon because they are a part of the esg machine now.

Best you got? Neither are Wakandians, but that wouldn’t stop an outrage if Bucky became the next Black Panther!
Nah, I got better ones. But for retards like you, this should suffice. :itsok:

Who knows when will they learn not to go woke!

May be they have a hidden desire to go broke!:dunno:

Forum List

Back