How Can You Not Love Sarah?

what did we expect from the left on this board, post anything on Palin and they turn it into a HATE SARAH thread

you are very small people who are filled with nothing but hate

To Stephanie: They do it because they are deathly afraid Sarah would cream Hillary Clinton in the unlikely event they run against each other.

Congratulations!

You win the award for the most delusional post of the day.

what did we expect from the left on this board, post anything on Palin and they turn it into a HATE SARAH thread

you are very small people who are filled with nothing but hate

To Stephanie: They do it because they are deathly afraid Sarah would cream Hillary Clinton in the unlikely event they run against each other.

Congratulations!

You win the award for the most delusional post of the day.

High honors indeed! These people are nuckin futz.

Somebody doesn't have to do something TO me for me to find them worthy of scorn.

Writing answers on her hand? This is a woman we should admire? Really??

I think not.

Not to mention the outright lies, the scandals, the quitting, always quitting, never able to actually DO anything.

She has no experience. Just starts and quits.

I don't care much about $arah, one way or the other, but there is one thing I believe is unforgivable -

In one of the episodes of her failed joke of a reality show, she's sitting in a boat and one of her litter in on her lap. There's a bear just a very few yards away. She's going on and on about "mama grizzly bears" and all the while, she's moving her young daughter farther onto her lap, so the child was between her and the bear. No excuse for that move.

Also, it wasn't a grizzly like she said it was. It was a common black bear.

I believe the fake caribou shooting was in that same episode. She had to buy a gun and is seen asking her father how to do something with it. Later, they're laying down, supposedly shooting up a hill at a caribou. She fires several times and (I think it was) her father went up the hill and shot the caribou.

(For Stephanie/katzen - just in the nick of time because her litter was starving.)

Anyone who can stand it, maybe its available on youtube.

Somebody doesn't have to do something TO me for me to find them worthy of scorn.

Writing answers on her hand? This is a woman we should admire? Really??

I think not.

Not to mention the outright lies, the scandals, the quitting, always quitting, never able to actually DO anything.

She has no experience. Just starts and quits.

Experience as a rabble-rouser. :) That she does have.

rab·ble-rous·er
noun
a person who speaks with the intention of inflaming the emotions of a crowd of people, typically for political reasons.
synonyms: agitator, troublemaker, instigator, firebrand, revolutionary, insurgent, demagogue More

aww, it drove a nail in his coffin huh? did they have the elections yet or your crystal ball told you all about it...

good gawd, small small small pathetic people

As a matter of fact, yes, they have had the election, and Lonagan lost.

Get to town often?

ah, so it was your crystal ball who told you he lost because of Palin

how cute and pathetic all rolled into one..but you got in on the hate Palin wagon train...atta boy

Steph,

It is always a pleasure to read your uplifting and positive posts! Are you this pleasant in person?

Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

Here people sometimes kill bears because they think they might kill their dogs, their livestock or even their children. I imagine the same may be true in America.

Outrage at the shooting of bears (or wolves) comes from city-dwellers who think they are cuddly. People who live deep in the forests often think diferently.

Nope.

My outrage is at people who think every predator should be wiped out for no reason. $illy $arah didn't shoot that bear. She just took the credit.

A lot like her asssinine "urban hunting" program in Alaska that allowed people to drive around towns after dark and shoot at any animals the found.

And, of course, she voted for maiming wolves from the air.

oh step down off your high and mighty soap box...you support abortion and don't give two shits about those babies being killed...you all treat them as a predator and kill the innocent baby no problems

as for this "urban hunting" they do that in all states...you're are such a liar...Palin would never pass such legislation...she did ok a one time shoot of wolves from the air because they had become overpopulated and was killing off other animals people hunt to survive on...You people should stick to watching Saturday night live about her, because none of you know jack shit about Palin whether it be hunting or as a governor and you sure as hell don't know anything about Alaska

that's what make me sick about you on the left, you wail and care more over animals being killed

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Well, I research everything and I was considering moving there to work at one point so stfu about whether I know anything about it. Palin is always bragging that she shoots animals, she thinks it is funny or something.

Bears are not their main resource for meat. They use it as a last resort, if they don't get enough deer or other forms.

and her bragging just chaps your ass doesn't it? You high and mighty two faced hypocrites of the left, you support abortion and wail how it's a (womans choice") and you don't give one care about any of those would of children born.....but Palin bragging about hunting that is world ending hate for you .you're just a pathetic hater of a woman who didn't do anything to you but run for office of Vice President..

She constantly subjects all of us to that whiny nasal voice that is like nails on a chalkboard.

Well, she IS a fishwife ...

and her bragging just chaps your ass doesn't it? You high and mighty two faced hypocrites of the left, you support abortion and wail how it's a (womans choice") and you don't give one care about any of those would of children born.....but Palin bragging about hunting that is world ending hate for you .you're just a pathetic hater of a woman who didn't do anything to you but run for office of Vice President..

She constantly subjects all of us to that whiny nasal voice that is like nails on a chalkboard.

Well, she IS a fishwife ...

:lol: Virginia Wolfe.

As a matter of fact, yes, they have had the election, and Lonagan lost.

Get to town often?

ah, so it was your crystal ball who told you he lost because of Palin

how cute and pathetic all rolled into one..but you got in on the hate Palin wagon train...atta boy

Steph,

It is always a pleasure to read your uplifting and positive posts! Are you this pleasant in person?

well so sorry, I don't like liars or people who make up stuff just to hate on someone..

all I asked was how do you know SHE put the final nail in his coffin and that caused him to lose...now you got three atta boys for this cute post of yours from the three biggest haters, liars, etc on this board...so enjoy the spot light
and you might need some cheese too

I don't care much about $arah, one way or the other, but there is one thing I believe is unforgivable -

In one of the episodes of her failed joke of a reality show, she's sitting in a boat and one of her litter in on her lap. There's a bear just a very few yards away. She's going on and on about "mama grizzly bears" and all the while, she's moving her young daughter farther onto her lap, so the child was between her and the bear. No excuse for that move.

Also, it wasn't a grizzly like she said it was. It was a common black bear.

I believe the fake caribou shooting was in that same episode. She had to buy a gun and is seen asking her father how to do something with it. Later, they're laying down, supposedly shooting up a hill at a caribou. She fires several times and (I think it was) her father went up the hill and shot the caribou.

(For Stephanie/katzen - just in the nick of time because her litter was starving.)

Anyone who can stand it, maybe its available on youtube.

lol, you are an insane person who has no room to judge anyone else...and why should anyone believe your crap about what you "thought" you saw on some show?
like she would put her child in front of her as a shield or put her in danger like that...you need to see a shrink, your hate is consuming that mind of yours and now you are spewing your warped vicious hateful hallucinations all over us here...You liberals and your hate for this woman or anyone you don't like runs so deep it consumes you intolerant people lives..I've never seen hate like this in the nine years I've been on this board....with Obama it brought you ugly, intolerant, hateful people with it....but he is just like you all so no wonder you idolize him and hate on Republican women instead.....

Last edited:
$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

I dare you to find footage that actually $hows $arah make the kill.

Obama didn't get through Harvard without a tremendous amount of help from ultra left wing professors, he didn't get elected without assholes voting more than once, dead people voting, illegals voting, imbeciles in general voting for a fuck head from Kenya. Obama can't throw a ball like a man or an athletic woman. He certainly couldn't shoot a Caribou or a Bear.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

Obama didn't get through Harvard without a tremendous amount of help from ultra left wing professors, he didn't get elected without assholes voting more than once, dead people voting, illegals voting, imbeciles in general voting for a fuck head from Kenya. Obama can't throw a ball like a man or an athletic woman. He certainly couldn't shoot a Caribou or a Bear.

that luddy loses more of his simple mind everyday and we have to watch it....it's not pretty either....all over a woman who has no bearing on his pathetic life

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome[/B].

OH, for god's sakes. Anyone who believes that is a fucking nut case. It doesn't even make any sense. Liberals are the ones who care for the vulnerable and needy. Too much so, according to the right wing. Kids with Downs are at the top of the list as far as the kind of things Democrats and liberals care about and support. Get a fucking education, or at least some common sense.

Bullshit.

leftards DO NOT care about vulnerable and needy, otherwise they won't be mean scrooges when it comes to charity. and they won't be abortion nazis as they are.
All they "care" is to redistribute others people money.
But they all balk when it comes to their own

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome[/B].

OH, for god's sakes. Anyone who believes that is a fucking nut case. It doesn't even make any sense. Liberals are the ones who care for the vulnerable and needy. Too much so, according to the right wing. Kids with Downs are at the top of the list as far as the kind of things Democrats and liberals care about and support. Get a fucking education, or at least some common sense.

Bullshit.

leftards DO NOT care about vulnerable and needy, otherwise they won't be mean scrooges when it comes to charity. and they won't be abortion nazis as they are.

Yammeryammeryammeryammer leftards yammeryammeryammer leftards yammeryammeryammeryammer leftards yammer leftards yammeryammer...
Sleeping-Emoticon.png

Bullshit.

lol, they care about the vulnerable and poor, as long as it's taxpayers monies doing it, see how easy it is to crow how much they CARE..It's just the parents or loved ones of these vulnerable and needy they hate
they are all jokes

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if Sarah isn't working for the communists.

She's a one woman army of propaganda to make people hate the Republican Teabaggers.

Forum List

Back