How Can You Not Love Sarah?

You guys need to back off from trashing Sarah. She came all the way to New Jersey to campaign for Lonegan, which pretty much drove the nails into his coffin in the New Jersey senate race. If Sarah didn't exist, us democrats would have to invent her...

aww, it drove a nail in his coffin huh? did they have the elections yet or your crystal ball told you all about it...

good gawd, small small small pathetic people

As a matter of fact, yes, they have had the election, and Lonagan lost.

Get to town often?

ah, so it was your crystal ball who told you he lost because of Palin

how cute and pathetic all rolled into one..but you got in on the hate Palin wagon train...atta boy

At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

your hate and lies about her has no bounds..do you know what the fine is for just killing a bear out of season?.the Alaska hunters conserve and follow the laws on hunting..for a lot of people that is their only meat resources...and that includes Sarah Palin...

but what would know about Alaska and the people in it.

and you got atta boy from two other pathetic palin haters all over an article about hunting...

Well, I research everything and I was considering moving there to work at one point so stfu about whether I know anything about it. Palin is always bragging that she shoots animals, she thinks it is funny or something.

Bears are not their main resource for meat. They use it as a last resort, if they don't get enough deer or other forms.

You mean in case they didn't shoot enough wolves (from the air, gasp!) and the wolves then dwindle the supply of other meats?

:lol:

your hate and lies about her has no bounds..do you know what the fine is for just killing a bear out of season?.the Alaska hunters conserve and follow the laws on hunting..for a lot of people that is their only meat resources...and that includes Sarah Palin...

and you got atta boy from two other pathetic palin haters all over an article about hunting...

Well, I research everything and I was considering moving there to work at one point so stfu about whether I know anything about it. Palin is always bragging that she shoots animals, she thinks it is funny or something.

Bears are not their main resource for meat. They use it as a last resort, if they don't get enough deer or other forms.

You mean in case they didn't shoot enough wolves (from the air, gasp!) and the wolves then dwindle the supply of other meats?

:lol:

shows how much she knows about Alaska, there are very little deer there except in the southern region there is some...Moose is what's hunted for the majority of their meats and there are plenty of those...and the wolves dwindle the supply of other meats? whoa

Last edited:
At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

It is a last resort because it is not tasty. It is survival meat, not the meat of choice.

It is a last resort because it is not tasty. It is survival meat, not the meat of choice.

It depends on the persons taste...personally, I don't care for moose a whole lot if it's not cooked right...gamey tasting

Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

Here people sometimes kill bears because they think they might kill their dogs, their livestock or even their children. I imagine the same may be true in America.

Outrage at the shooting of bears (or wolves) comes from city-dwellers who think they are cuddly. People who live deep in the forests often think diferently.

Uh, I live deep in the forest, and there are lots o' bear here, and I agree with the original statement. Why fuck with something that's not fucking with you?

It depends on the persons taste...personally, I don't care for moose a whole lot if it's not cooked right...gamey tasting

Not to mention a nice rug. :eusa_whistle:

Not to mention a nice rug. :eusa_whistle:

that too...lol
the town I lived in a bear comes in and gets in garbage, they draw straws to see who get's to kill it and get the meat and rug. they aren't trapped and moved because they have become roaming garbage bears and a danger to people...
but you can't get that through these peta thinkers people, like Sarah

she just know palin like to hunt just for the thrill of killing..that is just pathetic but a typical upitty liberal

Last edited:

Yeah, plus it's hard to kill them cleanly. One guy on that program felt so bad that his bear got away after he shot him once. He scaled a cliff to try and get to him after shooting but he couldn't find him.

I never had bear meat but I've had deer and didn't care for it.

Here people sometimes kill bears because they think they might kill their dogs, their livestock or even their children. I imagine the same may be true in America.

Outrage at the shooting of bears (or wolves) comes from city-dwellers who think they are cuddly. People who live deep in the forests often think diferently.

Well then, it would be bothering you...

What would be bothering me and why?

You guys need to back off from trashing Sarah. She came all the way to New Jersey to campaign for Lonegan, which pretty much drove the nails into his coffin in the New Jersey senate race. If Sarah didn't exist, us democrats would have to invent her...

I know, we secretly love her. She's very entertaining in a nutty sort of way. :)

Much like a carnival sideshow.

Nope.

My outrage is at people who think every predator should be wiped out for no reason. $illy $arah didn't shoot that bear. She just took the credit.

A lot like her asssinine "urban hunting" program in Alaska that allowed people to drive around towns after dark and shoot at any animals the found.

And, of course, she voted for maiming wolves from the air.

what did we expect from the left on this board, post anything on Palin and they turn it into a HATE SARAH thread

you are very small people who are filled with nothing but hate

To Stephanie: They do it because they are deathly afraid Sarah would cream Hillary Clinton in the unlikely event they run against each other.

I know, we secretly love her. She's very entertaining in a nutty sort of way. :)

Much like a carnival sideshow.

Yep. I agree with all three of you.

Thing is, there are way too many crackpottiers on the right. She used to stand out as being frootier than a nutcake. Now, she just kinda blends in with the herd.

Oh for the good ole days ...

You're allowed to shoot bears? [if they're not attacking you]

What's sad is that I think you believe this...

I have read bear meat is very grisly and greasy. Just horrid.

what did we expect from the left on this board, post anything on Palin and they turn it into a HATE SARAH thread

To Stephanie: They do it because they are deathly afraid Sarah would cream Hillary Clinton in the unlikely event they run against each other.

You're delusional. I would like to see Palin in debate with Hillary tho. Just once. :lol:

and her bragging just chaps your ass doesn't it? You high and mighty two faced hypocrites of the left, you support abortion and wail how it's a (womans choice") and you don't give one care about any of those would of children born.....but Palin bragging about hunting that is world ending hate for you .you're just a pathetic hater of a woman who didn't do anything to you but run for office of Vice President..

She constantly subjects all of us to that whiny nasal voice that is like nails on a chalkboard.

Somebody doesn't have to do something TO me for me to find them worthy of scorn.

Writing answers on her hand? This is a woman we should admire? Really??

I think not.

You're delusional. I would like to see Palin in debate with Hillary tho. Just once. :lol:

Visualizing that, I just flashed back to Billie Jean King beating the pants off Bobby Riggs.
:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back