How Can You Not Love Sarah?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRnbtRPC6v4&feature=player_detailpage]Gigi - 04 "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" - YouTube[/ame]​

Need I say more?

article-2477047-18FC50DB00000578-590_634x756.jpg

Sarah Palin taunts Piers Morgan with picture of bear she shot dead and posted on Facebook

Former governor refuses invite to go on 'shambolic' Piers Morgan Live show
Spat started after Morgan sent joke tweet claiming the former Alaska governor believed Jesus celebrated Easter
By Jessica Jerreat
PUBLISHED: 14:02 EST, 25 October 2013 | UPDATED: 21:37 EST, 25 October 2013

Deleted Morbid Image

Last edited by a moderator:
You're allowed to shoot bears? [if they're not attacking you]

At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

To bianco: Also when you catch one in the buckwheat:

Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter

To Sarah G: Assuming it’s Sarah’s bear, I’m fairly certain she donated the carcass to a family who needs the meat.

but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

To Sarah G: Even if there is a grain of truth in your interpretation of Sarah’s motive it is not in the same category as the Left’s culture of death. Honest pictures of Nancy Pelosi, Kathleen Sebelius, Hillary Clinton, and the rest of those “compassionate” liberal ladies would show each of them kneeling over a dead human, or dancing around a pile of dead infants in front of Planned Parenthood’s corporate headquarters à la Kermit Gosnell.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

I dare you to find footage that actually $hows $arah make the kill.

$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome.

Coordinate with Sarah G and Abortion Center before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

Here people sometimes kill bears because they think they might kill their dogs, their livestock or even their children. I imagine the same may be true in America.

Outrage at the shooting of bears (or wolves) comes from city-dwellers who think they are cuddly. People who live deep in the forests often think diferently.

At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

Also, bear meat is gross. I had a friend who bought some and cooked it. He ate a bit, I couldn't bear to (pun intended). It is really gross tasting according to my friend.

Palin is really a hoot and a holler alright. Just one of the brightest bits in the broken glass scattered along the highway of hell.

:lol:

But Sarah isn't one of 'em. She can't hunt or fish. She just pretends she can, and the rubes fall for it.

I don't think Plain has ever had a hunting permit. She's been asked to produce them and has refused.

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome[/B].

OH, for god's sakes. Anyone who believes that is a fucking nut case. It doesn't even make any sense. Liberals are the ones who care for the vulnerable and needy. Too much so, according to the right wing. Kids with Downs are at the top of the list as far as the kind of things Democrats and liberals care about and support. Get a fucking education, or at least some common sense.

Last edited:
Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

Here people sometimes kill bears because they think they might kill their dogs, their livestock or even their children. I imagine the same may be true in America.

Outrage at the shooting of bears (or wolves) comes from city-dwellers who think they are cuddly. People who live deep in the forests often think diferently.

Well then, it would be bothering you...

Forum List

Back