How Can You Not Love Sarah?

You assholes believe she said what that no talent asswhipe Tina Fey said but you don't believe Sarah could kill a bear...... I bet you think Michelle actually made real grades at Princeton......you people are a joke and easily naive enough to gleefully march to a death camp.

If she killed it I hope at least she will be eating the meat.

If not then she shouldn't have killed the bear.

But Sarah isn't one of 'em. She can't hunt or fish. She just pretends she can, and the rubes fall for it.

I don't think Plain has ever had a hunting permit. She's been asked to produce them and has refused.

Are you saying that because someone demands to see a hunting permit and she doesn't show it that means she never had one? Really?

Funny.......Barry Sortero has been asked to produce his school records and his real birth certificates and he's refused.... what does that mean? Michelle hasn't produced her school records either, she didn't graduate from Princeton after she had someone write that racist screed about white people they kicked her enormous ass out.

Also, bear meat is gross. I had a friend who bought some and cooked it. He ate a bit, I couldn't bear to (pun intended). It is really gross tasting according to my friend.
Maybe your friend is a lousy cook. :eusa_whistle:
But bear meat is allowed, unlike cat meat or dog meat. Well, except for PETA, no meat is allowed.

But Sarah isn't one of 'em. She can't hunt or fish. She just pretends she can, and the rubes fall for it.

I don't think Plain has ever had a hunting permit. She's been asked to produce them and has refused.

Are you saying that because someone demands to see a hunting permit and she doesn't show it that means she never had one? Really?

Funny.......Barry Sortero has been asked to produce his school records and his real birth certificates and he's refused.... what does that mean? Michelle hasn't produced her school records either, she didn't graduate from Princeton after she had someone write that racist screed about white people they kicked her enormous ass out.

To sitarro: Right on.

You might enjoy #2 permalink in this thread:

Leave the fuzzy bears alone!

:mad:

My avi's should clearly demonstrate where I fall on the killing bears issue. :lol:

Go kill some wolves! I don't care about them. :redface:

Yeah but not from a helicopter. I never did find out whether she was shooting from the helicopter but there were pictures of that fatass Ted Nugent shooting them. They both suck.

You're allowed to shoot bears? [if they're not attacking you]

At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

your hate and lies about her has no bounds..do you know what the fine is for just killing a bear out of season?.the Alaska hunters conserve and follow the laws on hunting..for a lot of people that is their only meat resources...and that includes Sarah Palin...

but what would know about Alaska and the people in it.

and you got atta boy from two other pathetic palin haters all over an article about hunting...

Last edited:
$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

I dare you to find footage that actually $hows $arah make the kill.

oh shut up with your lies you idiotic leftie hater loser

what did we expect from the left on this board, post anything on Palin and they turn it into a HATE SARAH thread

you are very small people who are filled with nothing but hate

Last edited:
You guys need to back off from trashing Sarah. She came all the way to New Jersey to campaign for Lonegan, which pretty much drove the nails into his coffin in the New Jersey senate race. If Sarah didn't exist, us democrats would have to invent her...

You're allowed to shoot bears? [if they're not attacking you]

At a certain time of the year. I saw them doing it on Alaska, The Last Frontier. Usually it is for residents to build their food supply for winter but of course Palin does it just to be killing something.

your hate and lies about her has no bounds..do you know what the fine is for just killing a bear out of season?.the Alaska hunters conserve and follow the laws on hunting..for a lot of people that is their only meat resources...and that includes Sarah Palin...

and you got atta boy from two other pathetic palin haters all over an article about hunting...

Well, I research everything and I was considering moving there to work at one point so stfu about whether I know anything about it. Palin is always bragging that she shoots animals, she thinks it is funny or something.

Bears are not their main resource for meat. They use it as a last resort, if they don't get enough deer or other forms.

You guys need to back off from trashing Sarah. She came all the way to New Jersey to campaign for Lonegan, which pretty much drove the nails into his coffin in the New Jersey senate race. If Sarah didn't exist, us democrats would have to invent her...

aww, it drove a nail in his coffin huh? did they have the elections yet or your crystal ball told you all about it...

good gawd, small small small pathetic people

I know, we secretly love her. She's very entertaining in a nutty sort of way. :)

Well, I research everything and I was considering moving there to work at one point so stfu about whether I know anything about it. Palin is always bragging that she shoots animals, she thinks it is funny or something.

Bears are not their main resource for meat. They use it as a last resort, if they don't get enough deer or other forms.

and her bragging just chaps your ass doesn't it? You high and mighty two faced hypocrites of the left, you support abortion and wail how it's a (womans choice") and you don't give one care about any of those would of children born.....but Palin bragging about hunting that is world ending hate for you .you're just a pathetic hater of a woman who didn't do anything to you but run for office of Vice President..

Last edited:

I know, we secretly love her. She's very entertaining in a nutty sort of way. :)

you people need to look in mirror to see nuts...and there is nothing entertaining about the hate you spread around..

aww, it drove a nail in his coffin huh? did they have the elections yet or your crystal ball told you all about it...

good gawd, small small small pathetic people

As a matter of fact, yes, they have had the election, and Lonagan lost.

Get to town often?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back