trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

Compared to Bidens circles, yeah, it kinda does make you wonder.
It all boils down to who's more sane. Here's the clue everyone needs to understand. Trump cultists don't like to lose. They mounted a theft by taking campaign after the election, where by they used fake electors to forge signatures on election documents, to try and steal the election in five of the various states. When they got caught doing that, they decided to mount a coup, and some were charged with trespassing, others with sedition. So, what does all this have to do with Trumps rally? It paints a picture of the mental torture these folks are going through, while they got caught trying to steal an election. They've been had. So what do Trump cultists do? They do what they do best. They show up to rebel. They show up to threaten the other side with civil war, rebellion, and unrest. They show up to Trump rallies because they are sore losers. They just can't mentally handle the loss. So they show up in large numbers. Criminals do the same thing. Quite often, when caught, they rebel against the system. These Trump rallies are sort of the same thing.

It all boils down to who's more sane. Here's the clue everyone needs to understand. Trump cultists don't like to lose. They mounted a theft by taking campaign after the election, where by the used fake electors to forge signatures on election documents to try and steal the election in five of the various states. When they got caught doing that, they decided to mount a coup, and some were charged with trespassing, others with sedition. So, what does all this have to do with Trumps rally? It paints a picture of the mental torture these folks are going through, while they got caught trying to steal an election. They've been had. So what do Trump cultists do? They do what they do best. They show up to rebel. They show up to threaten the other side with civil war, rebellion, and unrest. They show up to Trump rallies because they are sore losers. They really just can't mentally handle the loss. So they show up in large numbers. Criminals do the same thing. Quite often, when caught, they rebel against the system. These Trump rallies are sort of the same thing.
I all boils down to you're terrified.

It’s not logical. 2020 suggests a historic increase in votes. Especially for Biden. The polling therefore does not jibe.
It must. Why else would Republicans try and push 400 voter suppression bills to cheat the American public out of a free and fair election?

Sorry Donnie....you lost. Get over it.

How come all you Dims post is Trump? Why not anything about your shit-for-brains Biden currently in the White House? Hmmm, I wonder why.....:lol:

Just go ahead and say it: " Donald Trump scares me to the point that I pee my panties." Just say it. You'll feel better.
So you are for Authoritarianism. Got it. But you don't know what it really is do you? And I already answered, yes, I'm afraid of Authoritarianism. Donald Trump is just the vehicle to get there. He's in it for himself. In the scheme of things, Trump is an idiot who was born into money, spent his life as a career criminal, and used the office for his benefit. He isn't the one to be afraid of. The Oligarchs who control him are who we are afraid of. They set the narrative and the policies. They let Trump pretend he gets the glory, while policy is set against the working poor in this country, and that policy is going to be a 180 degree turn from a Democratic Republic, to an Authoritarian dictatorship with Trump as the puppet. Just like how we created Pinochet in Chile. He was the puppet for Nixon/Kissinger, and American Imperialism. You still do not understand the right questions to ask do you?

Last edited:
It must. Why else would Republicans try and push 400 voter suppression bills to cheat the American public out of a free and fair election?
You mean you have to be a US citizen?
You have to drag your lazy ass out to vote?

Just go ahead and say it: " Donald Trump scares me to the point that I pee my panties." Just say it. You'll feel better.
Also, are you for or against fake electors forging signatures and stealing the votes from millions? Yes or no? Still asking?

Forum List

Back