CDZ How can people live with themselves?

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

It is when another human being's life is involved.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do
Our secular beliefs are called L-A-W-S. So yes, you will be governed by them.

LOL emphasis on beliefs. Sounds rather religious to me.

Our laws are not solely secular. Some have been influenced by religion and rightly so since America was founded on religious as well as the enlightenment principles.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
The new Holocaust

you know that's insane, right. but i always appreciate small government right-wingers who think government should be involved in personal decisions.

your personal preference does not dictate the constitutionally protected rights of women.

again, you're welcome.

You're conveniently ignoring the rights of the unborn.
A group of judges once decided that the unborn have no rights.

that's how our government works. if you want a place where theocratic extremists make the decisions, go live in iran.

How about going to live in Syria? Oh wait, Obama has invited them to move here. Go figure.

Our laws are not solely secular. Some have been influenced by religion and rightly so since America was founded on religious as well as the enlightenment principles.

Our laws are living and breathing entities that can morph overnight into the beliefs of the 9 stooges appointed by the POTUS.

You mean that selfish people who only think of themselves don't agree with.

no... from the perspective of it's none of your business.

It is when another human being's life is involved.

and your religious beliefs don't govern my constitutional rights.

But you would have us governed by your secular beliefs.

hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do

Beliefs? Where do these beliefs come from and how do you determine your beliefs from your feelings?

Our laws are living and breathing entities that can morph overnight into the beliefs of the 9 stooges appointed by the POTUS.

Morph illegally into the beliefs of the 9 stooges appointed by the POTUS.

Liberals correctly understand that the right of each American to decide personal, private matters absent unwarranted government interference is safeguarded by the Constitution.

Liberals respect the privacy rights of women, and acknowledge the fact that government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will through fore of law.

Liberals oppose abortion as much as any conservative, if not more so – the difference being that liberals seek actual solutions to end the practice of abortion which respect the privacy rights of women, consistent with the Constitution and its case law, unlike most conservatives.

Given that conservatives seek only to ‘ban’ abortion, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, where ‘banning’ the procedure will do little to nothing to bring about its end, one has to wonder how conservatives ‘live with themselves.’

The problem is your argument completely either ignores that that is a human being being aborted, OR it says "okay , it's a human being but it doesn't have rights"

Hillary herself called fetuses unborn people.

And the law itself says they are human beings, sometimes. Even you can't argue that the law is inconsistent.

The unborn has no rights since its survival depends on the mothers consent to use her body.

By this absurd assertion a new born being looked after by his mother alone would have no rights, for he too depends on the mother for his survival.
A new born is not living inside its mother. I dont know what kind of logic you are attempting to use but its not sound logic. Its only a logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back