How can democrats talk about the rule of law and election interference when you have millions of ill

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Latino illegals flooding America and you do nothing because they influence the election in your favor.. lol you all are insane

Latino illegals flooding America and you do nothing because they influence the election in your favor.. lol you all are insane
Yep, the MAIN reason and possibly the ONLY reason the Dim Dems want open borders and illegals to flood into our country is FOR THE VOTES. They don't care about the safety of American citizens living here, they only care about the possible votes they'll be gaining. Sickening.

• Banned
ICE removes more than 267,000 individuals in fiscal year 2019
Hehe heee

I do not think illegal alien should be running free our country. Ship them out early. Ship them out often.
My only question is about the voting mentioned. Where I vote, the polls are staffed with Republicans and Democrats monitoring the voting. Are you talking about outright present voter fraud at the polls or future party balance changes if they ever become citizens and earn right to vote in national elections. I'm not talking about California letting them vote on school boards. That is stupid enough, but that is California and as a voting population, they are strange. Biggest thing I have read much about in investigations after election is harvesting absentee ballets of legally registered voter and some that have assumed room temperature, but at one time were legally registered. Is it a real point or a talking point. If real, how serious are the number?

Nope, illegals do not help democrats.....

They don't vote and could not give two hoots about voting.....

That's simply a baseless, unsupported by the evidence, right wing fabrication....

I do not think illegal alien should be running free our country. Ship them out early. Ship them out often.
My only question is about the voting mentioned. Where I vote, the polls are staffed with Republicans and Democrats monitoring the voting. Are you talking about outright present voter fraud at the polls or future party balance changes if they ever become citizens and earn right to vote in national elections. I'm not talking about California letting them vote on school boards. That is stupid enough, but that is California and as a voting population, they are strange. Biggest thing I have read much about in investigations after election is harvesting absentee ballets of legally registered voter and some that have assumed room temperature, but at one time were legally registered. Is it a real point or a talking point. If real, how serious are the number?
I think they vote in the millions , and I think they influence how people vote but tens of millions

Meanwhile at the Halls of Voter Fraud Justice......Trump's voter fraud committee are hard at work to prove millions of illegals are voting.....

Just kidding...

Trump disbanded after they couldn't prove that millions of illegals were voting....but don't let that stop the lie.....keep telling yourself that lie if it makes you feel less insecure and cucky….

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

Meanwhile at the Halls of Voter Fraud Justice......Trump's voter fraud committee are hard at work to prove millions of illegals are voting.....

Just kidding...

Trump disbanded after they couldn't prove that millions of illegals were voting....but don't let that stop the lie.....keep telling yourself that lie if it makes you feel less insecure and cucky….

Actually Kobach went out to every state and asked for the voter roll and almost all told him no. And he was working on behalf of trump to prove voter fraud. Sorry you low iq

Just kidding...

Actually Kobach went out to every state and asked for the voter roll and almost all told him no. And he was working on behalf of trump to prove voter fraud. Sorry you low iq
I posted the link, it is best that you read it.....

How about this from a member of the same Trump voter fraud commission....

"In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

Or how about what Kobach did present as evidence of "millions of illegals voting" -- "the commission was presented with a report claiming over 1,000 convictions for various forms of voter misconduct since 1948."

So like I said, you keep on telling yourself that lie if it makes you feel less cucky….

Just kidding...

I posted the link, it is best that you read it.....

How about this from a member of the same Trump voter fraud commission....

"In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

Or how about what Kobach did present as evidence of "millions of illegals voting" -- "the commission was presented with a report claiming over 1,000 convictions for various forms of voter misconduct since 1948."

So like I said, you keep on telling yourself that lie if it makes you feel less cucky….
Democrats Refuse to Cooperate In Voter Fraud Investigation

Umm ok

The democrats don't need illegal votes when we have 1million+ legal immigrants per year for over a decade.

That's simply a baseless, unsupported by the evidence, right wing fabrication....
67451167_10214659103060145_7734210534920159232_n.jpg

Haven't you heard?

The first place they go after they sneak in is to the voting registration office where they sign up as Democrats.

Right after that, it's off to the local welfare office for their free money.

That's Trump's job to address and he will not. You complain about something that is only going to get bigger because you will not demand that Trump enforce our employment laws.

I think this might be something related to Stockholm syndrome with those like yourself.

That's Trump's job to address and he will not. You complain about something that is only going to get bigger because you will not demand that Trump enforce our employment laws.

I think this might be something related to Stockholm syndrome with those like yourself.
Democrats refuse to pass any legislation on immigration reform, they want daca,, even though they kill millions of babies a year

Democrats refuse to pass any legislation on immigration reform, they want daca,, even though they kill millions of babies a year

And you and Trump want them to swarm in by the thousands to keep wages depressed. Cry me a river.

Forum List

Back