How can democrats talk about the rule of law and election interference when you have millions of ill

Latino illegals flooding America and you do nothing because they influence the election in your favor.. lol you all are insane

That's Trump's job to address and he will not. You complain about something that is only going to get bigger because you will not demand that Trump enforce our employment laws.

I think this might be something related to Stockholm syndrome with those like yourself.
Democrats refuse to pass any legislation on immigration reform, they want daca,, even though they kill millions of babies a year

And you and Trump want them to swarm in by the thousands to keep wages depressed. Cry me a river.
Huh We just got deported a quarter of 1 million of them

Latino illegals flooding America and you do nothing because they influence the election in your favor.. lol you all are insane

That's Trump's job to address and he will not. You complain about something that is only going to get bigger because you will not demand that Trump enforce our employment laws.

I think this might be something related to Stockholm syndrome with those like yourself.
Democrats refuse to pass any legislation on immigration reform, they want daca,, even though they kill millions of babies a year

And you and Trump want them to swarm in by the thousands to keep wages depressed. Cry me a river.

Obama did the same thing. Their jobs are waiting on them. What happened to the ones busted in Mississippi? They were returned to their place of work. What happened to the employer? Nothing.

Obama did the same thing. Their jobs are waiting on them. What happened to the ones busted in Mississippi? They were returned to their place of work. What happened to the employer? Nothing.
Obama requested funding for new border wall? Democrats are in court trying to stop the border wall lol are you high today?

Neither Democrats OR Republicans respect the Rule of Law- IF they did we'd not find ourselves in these forums complaining about usurping the Constitution by *intentionally* misinterpreting what's actually written in the Supreme Law, the constitution-
BOTH subscribe to the same bullshit using different rhetoric and excuses for what they do- most congress critters are lawyers and have lawyers on their staff who pay others to teach them to lie, legally- that can only take place by intentional misinterpretation- it's hilariously funny how conservatives act just like liberals when something they disapprove of happens- SMH- what do you expect?

Obama requested funding for new border wall? Democrats are in court trying to stop the border wall lol are you high today?

Obama failed at every aspect of his presidency. How does "Obama" become a legitimate response to anything I've said?

Obama voted FOR a new border wall.

No one is or can stop Trump from enforcing our employment laws.

Obama failed at every aspect of his presidency. How does "Obama" become a legitimate response to anything I've said?

We agree democrats are anti American

Even though they did the exact same thing Trump is doing.

Republicans are in court trying to stop a border wall?? HUH??? Crack down we love you you have support

Republicans are in court trying to stop a border wall?? HUH??? Crack down we love you you have support

Trump knows what he was doing. He knew it would be countered in court. He knows he is likely to lose but damn, what a great campaign item to run on.

Pull the curtain back, you will be better off.

He had the White House, the House and Senate. What did he do then?

Trump knows what he was doing. He knew it would be countered in court. He knows he is likely to lose but damn, what a great campaign item to run on.

Ohh trump wants them here lol

Please, if you feel differently why is he not going after the employers? He could be making large raids of illegals working every single day. Nothing.......absolutely nothing. It's not because of the (D)'s. He has all the power here.

Please, if you feel differently why is he not going after the employers? He could be making large raids of illegals working every single day. Nothing.......absolutely nothing. It's not because of the (D)'s. He has all the power here.
Arrest Americans to fix immigration? So we have bob a father of 4 hired by a owner of an Establishment, to mange a business, he sees he can hire people at much lower rate because they are 3rd world animals that democrats have allowed to flow in to America, bob gets arrested because democrats refused to protect our border or bobs job, that he was paid to do. Now bobs four kids are hungry, wife is forced to work, kids become drug addicts because they had no structure.. yea let’s arrest poor bob because democrats are anti American lol

Arrest Americans to fix immigration? So we have bob a father of 4 hired by a owner of an Establishment, to mange a business, he sees he can hire people at much lower rate because they are 3rd world animals that democrats have allowed to flow in to America, bob gets arrested because democrats refused to protect our border or bobs job, that he was paid to do. Now bobs four kids are hungry, wife is forced to work, kids become drug addicts because they had no structure.. yea let’s arrest poor bob because democrats are anti American lol

If you wish to discuss this like a 12 year old supremacists, I'm not interested.

If you wish to discuss this like a 12 year old supremacists, I'm not interested.
Lol got destroyed didn’t cha ha

Why do you want to put poor bob in jail and not Pelosi?

Put her in jail. I'm good with that.

Great I feel like I’m expanding your brain a little bit

they are 3rd world animals

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back- you're not expanding you're contracting with language like that- you're emulating 3rd world animals- you're reacting vs responding- Pavlov Dog- animals react 1st and 3rd world- humans have the ability to respond- reacting is a learned trait, responding requires thought- if that is your thoughts then YOU, not those you're against have a problem- when you point a finger, 3 are pointing back

I have never supported anything she did.

I do not think illegal alien should be running free our country. Ship them out early. Ship them out often.
My only question is about the voting mentioned. Where I vote, the polls are staffed with Republicans and Democrats monitoring the voting. Are you talking about outright present voter fraud at the polls or future party balance changes if they ever become citizens and earn right to vote in national elections. I'm not talking about California letting them vote on school boards. That is stupid enough, but that is California and as a voting population, they are strange. Biggest thing I have read much about in investigations after election is harvesting absentee ballets of legally registered voter and some that have assumed room temperature, but at one time were legally registered. Is it a real point or a talking point. If real, how serious are the number?
I think they vote in the millions , and I think they influence how people vote but tens of millions

Suspect you are correct on the influence, though not in Tennessee. Not so sure about them actually voting in those numbers. Would need to see some actual studies, backed by prosecutions of people in voter registration who enable the fraud. I have no problem with you, Jit. I just take little at face value anymore and I'm not much of a cause joiner. :)

Forum List

Back