Clueless Greta caught off script

I think she will be a miserable person all her life

She has memorized what the adults want her to say but cant think on her own

Going after children now huh. Stay classy.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Barron is not lecturing us on whatever interests him

He is still a private person

Thunberg allowed her coaches to make her a public figure

safe_image.php

She has her followers who juuuuust obey her. ADULTS WHO BEND OVER FOR A CHILDE and scripted words lmfa!!

She’s a kid... take it easy

She chose not to be a kid but instead a lecturer at the white house and the UN

She’s a public figure swimming in the adult pool

No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?

As opposed to, say, a loser like you looking up obscure videos of children culled out of context in order to score your pathetic little message board "points", huh.
You want it both ways when you fawn over her and treat every stupid thing she says as if it were the profound sayings of a adult

But when the world gets tired of her nagging you want to treat her l8ke a child

Her Ear Pieces battery must have died so she was getting her answers read to her. Just show what a dumbass she is like Hogg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s a kid... take it easy

She chose not to be a kid but instead a lecturer at the white house and the UN

She’s a public figure swimming in the adult pool

No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?

Since when is the truth an insult?

She’s just a windup toy with no ideas of her own

Barron is not lecturing us on whatever interests him

He is still a private person

Thunberg allowed her coaches to make her a public figure

WTF is a "Thunberg"?

Look shitass, you have a minute-and-a-half video of some kid taken out of any context and you're holding her up for mockery. Based on --- what? Your pathetic excuse for a life, where you need to belittle kids to get off on the internets? We don't know anything about what's going on here. For all we know she was just asked twelve hundred questions in a row and is tired of getting all the flow at a place where there obviously are others. Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you.

You have the context

A reporter asks her a question and she does not know what to say

As opposed to, say, a loser like you looking up obscure videos of children culled out of context in order to score your pathetic little message board "points", huh.
You want it both ways when you fawn over her and treat every stupid thing she says as if it were the profound sayings of a adult

But when the world gets tired of her nagging you want to treat her l8ke a child

I don't even know who that is, so feel free to quote this "fawning and treating what she says", LYING FUCK.
I have told no lie

The video exposes her as an empty suit

Forum List

Back