How Bout That "Conservative" John Roberts?...

No faith in our processes anymore. Sadly, that sums up how Millions & Millions of Americans now feel. It all just seems like a big sham. The NWO Globalist Elites do run the show. That should be pretty obvious to all at this point. The whole Republican vs. Democrat/Liberal vs. Conservative thing is just a distraction sham. John Roberts just proved that.

A horrendous fraud perpetrated by the powers that be i order to create the illusion that there is still two political parties and Article III Judicial Review.

Keeping mouth shut....

Roberts did exactly what he was suppose to do. He left his political views at the door and decided whether it was constitutional or not. Did you read his comments?
I also find it funny he was the rights hero yesterday, but not today. I applaud him for doing what he was appointed to do.
explain how you pay for it genius....current debt is higher than gdp.
Roberts is on med's to control seizure which may effect his cognitive abilities but you know that and should have read that fact he had a seizure otherwise shut the hell up.
FYI : O'vomit enacts a state of national emergency on 6/25/12......just keep being occupied by your ipod/pad.

Do you know what meds he is on?
Most anti seizure medicine does not effect your cognitive abilities.
And do you know for a fact he is on anti seizure medicine?
And he had a seizure in 2007, and one 14 years prior. So until you understand what the side effects of certain drugs are, have proof he takes medication, and really have any medical knowledge please do not tell me to shut up.

i will tell to shut the hell and i'll keep repeating myself b/c you are one arrogant bitch
maybe in your life you never corrected by this ol boy has no problem putting people in place and you are certainly aren't going to be the last.

just for thought provocation, taking meds that effects cognition or the ability to rationally answer complex question...then there is a problem and it's above your head so for the second time shut the hell up ignorant douchebag/ or your the same gentic defect that smoking pot is healthier/better than cigeretttes.

Roberts gave exactly the correct advice. If you don't like the ruling, get a new president.

No faith in our processes anymore. Sadly, that sums up how Millions & Millions of Americans now feel. It all just seems like a big sham. The NWO Globalist Elites do run the show. That should be pretty obvious to all at this point. The whole Republican vs. Democrat/Liberal vs. Conservative thing is just a distraction sham. John Roberts just proved that.

A horrendous fraud perpetrated by the powers that be i order to create the illusion that there is still two political parties and Article III Judicial Review.

Yeah, they're not even bothering to hide their agenda much anymore. This is as blatant as it gets. I can't believe so many Americans are still duped. The NWO Global Elites are making significant progress. It's very sad.

If you "lose faith" in your government because a Supreme Court justice didn't vote your way you have a pretty thin skin or you are mired in ignorance.

Bamboozled again. This is exactly why so many have lost all faith in our Government. We were told John Roberts was a "Staunch Conservative." We were also told George Bush was a "Conservative." All just lies. Many are now rightfully convinced it's all a big scam. The two Parties are really just one Party. They're in the same exclusive private Club. You can't trust any of them. They just play games with the People. Roberts will sleep well tonight though. What does he care? He has his job for life. The People have lost again. What a travesty.

OR....it just could be, since he is so brilliant ( supposedly ) that he engineered the whole thing so that the GOP and their base would have an uprising and vote their/our/his, candidate in??? :eusa_whistle:

You cannot help but turn on Rush and Sean when driving around in your white van between plumbing calls, can you? :lol:

Try some NPR, or ESPNRadio, or even some music instead.

Where in the hell did that come from? The left listens more too rush than the right does. I get most of my information about rush when I come here from the left.
it's that pavlov dog response, rinse and repeat method. When you can't back up facts, blame the other guy....like our campaigner in chief at the moment.:D

You can rinse and repeat all you want. The left listens to Rush more than the right does.

Where in the hell did that come from? The left listens more too rush than the right does. I get most of my information about rush when I come here from the left.
it's that pavlov dog response, rinse and repeat method. When you can't back up facts, blame the other guy....like our campaigner in chief at the moment.:D

You can rinse and repeat all you want. The left listens to Rush more than the right does.

it must be working from your observation....cheers. since when has liberalism work when it's dependent on the private sector production...............................

Yeah, they're not even bothering to hide their agenda much anymore. This is as blatant as it gets. I can't believe so many Americans are still duped. The NWO Global Elites are making significant progress. It's very sad.

Now, I know I'm probably being naive here, but I would have thought that the judges in the Supreme Court are supposed to be above politics.
Aren't they supposed to interpret the intentions of the architects of the Constitution and how they would apply to whatever case they're ruling on?

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone? (0:42) - The Washington Post

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
The dark side of the USA in Public Forum Forum
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Roberts gave exactly the correct advice. If you don't like the ruling, get a new president.

throated to the balls hair snifer.

you're are nothing more than a flaming hypocrite as is roberts...it has noting do with the president per yer fucking claim moron.. his rational was completely incoherent as is your findings. Roberts did a 180 b/c in 2007 it states that epilsode but you so completely denied it and it got swept under the rug. just like your lame ass talking points.

s-JOHN-ROBERTS-large300.jpg

What a guy!

where are the clowns....hmmmmm....hhmmm

Now, I know I'm probably being naive here, but I would have thought that the judges in the Supreme Court are supposed to be above politics.

Aren't they supposed to interpret the intentions of the architects of the Constitution and how they would apply to whatever case they're ruling on?
nope.

The architects of the US Constitution specifically said NOT to go to their intentions.

But you didn't know that did you?

nope.

The architects of the US Constitution specifically said NOT to go to their intentions.

Dainty lie alert. Dainty lie alert.

nope.

Madison himself argued that the original intent should be argued from the perspective of the ratifiers, not the framers, or signers of the US Constitution.

We also have nitwits arguing original intent of the founding fathers. D'Oh!
:eusa_whistle:

nope.

Madison himself argued that the original intent should be argued from the perspective of the ratifiers, not the framers, or signers of the US Constitution.

The Architects would INCLUDE the ratifiers, you stupid motherfucker.

And if one is interested in knowing what a document meant, the thinking of the folks who drafted it ARE somewhat instructive, you moron.

Sorry, Dainty, but you can't handle a discussion involving your own quoted words.

Even TderpM laughs at your inability to form coherent thoughts.

Dante's Continuing Ed class on the US Constitution: spanks Liability in the process

The Architects would INCLUDE the ratifiers, you stupid motherfucker.

And if one is interested in knowing what a document meant, the thinking of the folks who drafted it ARE somewhat instructive, you moron.

Sorry, Dainty, but you can't handle a discussion involving your own quoted words.

Even TderpM laughs at your inability to form coherent thoughts.

wow! Your stupidity has reached stupendous heights:clap2:

lesson: Founders/Framers/Ratifiers.

I'll give most people the benefit of the doubt -- loosely -- on knowing who the first two were: Founders/Framers. Now who were the Ratifiers? :eusa_whistle:

The Convention decided to NOT send the document to the state governments, the state legislators. The principle is a government should be the ones deciding what kind of a government the people would/should have. So the convention asked the states to form state conventions made up representatives of the people, separate from the state governments, with the task of ratifying the document.

Some of the ratifiers were state legislators, acting outside their duties and powers as state legislators, and some of the ratifiers -- were not state legislators.

Madison argued in letters later that anyone who would look to the framers for the intent, the meanings in the US Constitution was wrong. Madison argued that it is what the ratifiers thought they were ratifying that was most relevant in searching out the meanings and intent in the text. and...if any architect of the document was a constitutional convention ratifier in his home state, list them...here...

see?

class over and liability back in his romper room
:cool:
dD

ps, and the Framers/Architects forced an up or down vote. Take it or leave it. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back