How Bout That "Conservative" John Roberts?...

Actual lesson.

If you do wish to know what the Constitution means, then asking the ones who drafted it and ratified it is more likely to get you a coherent and reasonable answer than asking some ill-informed dimwit liberal of today.

This is why folks like Dainty have no chance of ever appreciating what the Constitution tried to accomplish.

Actual lesson.

If you do wish to know what the Constitution means, then asking the ones who drafted it and ratified it is more likely to get you a coherent and reasonable answer than asking some ill-informed dimwit liberal of today.

This is why folks like Dainty have no chance of ever appreciating what the Constitution tried to accomplish.

:laugh2: so you finally realize Dante was right and you were left/wrong?

Actual lesson.

Your inability to comprehend English is not new or noteworthy, Dainty.

I realize that you have no clue what the Constitution was designed to accomplish.

s-JOHN-ROBERTS-large300.jpg

What a guy!

Good siggie pic mat'l ;)

Actual lesson.

Dante gives us actual facts, and I'm pretty sure he could back it up with links.

You however...........................offer nothing but rhetoric and bullshit. Wanna provide links to prove this post?

Oh............that's right.............you can't.

Actual lesson.

Dante gives us actual facts, and I'm pretty sure he could back it up with links.

You however...........................offer nothing but rhetoric and bullshit. Wanna provide links to prove this post?

thanks. I was going to respond, but like the Quantessa, liability goes on, and on, and on, and actually says less each time.

:D

Yeah, they're not even bothering to hide their agenda much anymore. This is as blatant as it gets. I can't believe so many Americans are still duped. The NWO Global Elites are making significant progress. It's very sad.

Now, I know I'm probably being naive here, but I would have thought that the judges in the Supreme Court are supposed to be above politics.

Aren't they supposed to interpret the intentions of the architects of the Constitution and how they would apply to whatever case they're ruling on?
nope.

The architects of the US Constitution specifically said NOT to go to their intentions.

But you didn't know that did you?

I asked an honest question....I appreciate your answer.
Fuck you very much for the attitude that went with it.

Now, I know I'm probably being naive here, but I would have thought that the judges in the Supreme Court are supposed to be above politics.

Aren't they supposed to interpret the intentions of the architects of the Constitution and how they would apply to whatever case they're ruling on?
nope.

The architects of the US Constitution specifically said NOT to go to their intentions.

I asked an honest question....I appreciate your answer.
Fuck you very much for the attitude that went with it.

and the attitude is real.
peace and love.

:eusa shifty:

Actual lesson.

yeah, in the post time line you're exposed as a fraud....again.

nope.

Dainty lie alert. Dainty lie alert.

Madison himself argued that the original intent should be argued from the perspective of the ratifiers, not the framers, or signers of the US Constitution.

We also have nitwits arguing original intent of the founding fathers.
D'Oh!
:eusa_whistle:

Dante's Continuing Ed class on the US Constitution: spanks Liability in the process
The Architects would INCLUDE the ratifiers, you stupid motherfucker.

And if one is interested in knowing what a document meant, the thinking of the folks who drafted it ARE somewhat instructive, you moron.

Sorry, Dainty, but you can't handle a discussion involving your own quoted words.

Even TderpM laughs at your inability to form coherent thoughts.

wow! Your stupidity has reached stupendous heights:clap2:

lesson: Founders/Framers/Ratifiers.

I'll give most people the benefit of the doubt -- loosely -- on knowing who the first two were: Founders/Framers. Now who were the Ratifiers? :eusa_whistle:

The Convention decided to NOT send the document to the state governments, the state legislators. The principle is a government should be the ones deciding what kind of a government the people would/should have. So the convention asked the states to form state conventions made up representatives of the people, separate from the state governments, with the task of ratifying the document.

Some of the ratifiers were state legislators, acting outside their duties and powers as state legislators, and some of the ratifiers -- were not state legislators.

Madison argued in letters later that anyone who would look to the framers for the intent, the meanings in the US Constitution was wrong. Madison argued that it is what the ratifiers thought they were ratifying that was most relevant in searching out the meanings and intent in the text. and...if any architect of the document was a constitutional convention ratifier in his home state, list them...here...

see?

class over and liability back in his romper room

:cool:
dD

ps, and the Framers/Architects forced an up or down vote. Take it or leave it. :laugh2:

Actual lesson.

Actual lesson.

yeah, in the post time line you're exposed as a fraud....again.

Dante's Continuing Ed class on the US Constitution: spanks Liability in the process

wow! Your stupidity has reached stupendous heights:clap2:

lesson: Founders/Framers/Ratifiers.

I'll give most people the benefit of the doubt -- loosely -- on knowing who the first two were: Founders/Framers. Now who were the Ratifiers? :eusa_whistle:

The Convention decided to NOT send the document to the state governments, the state legislators. The principle is a government should be the ones deciding what kind of a government the people would/should have. So the convention asked the states to form state conventions made up representatives of the people, separate from the state governments, with the task of ratifying the document.

Some of the ratifiers were state legislators, acting outside their duties and powers as state legislators, and some of the ratifiers -- were not state legislators.

Madison argued in letters later that anyone who would look to the framers for the intent, the meanings in the US Constitution was wrong. Madison argued that it is what the ratifiers thought they were ratifying that was most relevant in searching out the meanings and intent in the text. and...if any architect of the document was a constitutional convention ratifier in his home state, list them...here...

see?

class over and liability back in his romper room

:cool:
dD

ps, and the Framers/Architects forced an up or down vote. Take it or leave it. :laugh2:

Actual lesson.

the spanking is entirely on your fat ass, Dainty.

You wanted to argue that the Founders allegedly said NOT to go to their intentions.

That is not something the Founders said. As I correctly called you on.

You can spin all you wish, but you served more than adequately to refute your own dishonest asinine claim.

Dainty, as always, you remain my bitch.

Now, sit. Good girl.

Last edited:
Actual lesson.

Dainty mouths off with his usual bullshit, and you are on that shit like a fly.
Dainty made a claim but his own subsequent posts prove he was wrong.

'Nuff said.

Wait. Dainty may be ready to take another shit. Shall I get your bib ready, GayBikerBitch?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back