HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS????

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZ!

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

And in your own house????

OWNED!!!!!!!!

241ba7f754b963a9480a76477d9f41cd.jpg

Last edited:
That was... not the prettiest games played this season, but it has to be better than the game the Falcons played this past Sunday. So, Cowboys fans, take solace in the fact your team is still in good position to make the playoffs.

• Banned
That was... not the prettiest games played this season, but it has to be better than the game the Falcons played this past Sunday. So, Cowboys fans, take solace in the fact your team is still in good position to make the playoffs.

LOL! Yea Cowboy fans DO THAT! As the mothafuckin REDSKINS take over the division!!!

See you in WEEK 17!!!!! :badgrin:

Jay Gruden is going to turn this team into a contender. I guarantee it. If not this year then the next.

Yessir! I hope that Snyder gives him time...
I hope Gruden gives Mccoy the opportunity to be the starter.He earned it.the skins are going to have to deal with it that RG3 is not the answer and give me a break,kirk cousins is not the answer either.He's okay as a backup but he is not NFL starting material.

Jay Gruden is going to turn this team into a contender. I guarantee it. If not this year then the next.

I hope Gruden gives Mccoy the opportunity to be the starter.He earned it.the skins are going to have to deal with it that RG3 is not the answer and give me a break,kirk cousins is not the answer either.He's okay as a backup but he is not NFL starting material.

Nah RG3 is still our best QB. Which isn't saying much right now but hopefully he gets it together.

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZ!

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

And in your own house????

OWNED!!!!!!!!

241ba7f754b963a9480a76477d9f41cd.jpg
:clap::clap::clap::clap:yeah that was sweet seeing the dallas fagboys lose in their own building.:dance::mm:

I'm really especially happy for colt mccoy.He should be the starter.He earned the right to have the opportunity.RG3 is done,a mistake and cousins is not the answer either. I always believed colt could be a starter in the NFL if given the opportunity.He was never given the opportunity in cleveland.

Like the idiots they are,the cleveland clowns gave up on him way too soon and never gave him an opportunity to be a starter there,never giving him the chance to develop like they will with johnny football.Had they given him the same chance and time they are going to devote to johnny football,he would have blossomed.

Mccoy has earned the right and the opportunity to prove himself as a capable starter there.Gruden needs to give him that chance.

Nah RG3 is still our best QB. Which isn't saying much right now but hopefully he gets it together.

He's worthless.He's like jim mcmahon,a talented quarterback but way too injury prone.its time to give colt the chance to be a starter there.someone who can stay healthy.He earned it.Give him a chance to be a starter or trade him to somebody who wants him.He's earned the right to be a starter.

if Gruden doesnt start him,fuck Gruden.

He's worthless.He's like jim mcmahon,a talented quarterback but way too injury prone.its time to give colt the chance to be a starter there.someone who can stay healthy.He earned it.Give him a chance to be a starter or trade him to somebody who wants him.He's earned the right to be a starter.

Colt wasn't all that impressive last night. Don't get me wrong I freaking LOVE the guy! He beat the damn Cowgirls!!! But I'm not about to go crazy over him. There were a lot of over and under throws. He also couldn't score when the Cowboys gifted us a turnover in their own 10 or somewhere around there. The best our offense looked is when we ran the ball down their throats. The passing game was just adequate. The guy just doesn't have the arm strength.

It's RG3 or bust. Even though it looks like he might he heading towards bustville but even then he's still our best QB.

Eagles fans salute the Redskins for last nights game! :salute:

Nothing like getting beat by a 3rd string quarterback and losing a divisional game.

Sidebar: Colt McCoy played good, quick on his feet, but is not full-time starter material. And, defense won the game for the 'Skins.

Colt wasn't all that impressive last night. Don't get me wrong I freaking LOVE the guy! He beat the damn Cowgirls!!! But I'm not about to go crazy over him. There were a lot of over and under throws. He also couldn't score when the Cowboys gifted us a turnover in their own 10 or somewhere around there. The best our offense looked is when we ran the ball down their throats. The passing game was just adequate. The guy just doesn't have the arm strength.

It's RG3 or bust. Even though it looks like he might he heading towards bustville but even then he's still our best QB.

I always believed Mccoy could be an NFL starter if given the opportunity which cleveland never gave him.if they want to stick with RG3 then fine,but trade mccoy to team that wants him.Im sure there are teams out there that would be interested in him now.He has earned the right to have the chance to be a starter.

Eagles fans salute the Redskins for last nights game! :salute:

Nothing like getting beat by a 3rd string quarterback and losing a divisional game.

Sidebar: Colt McCoy played good, quick on his feet, but is not full-time starter material. And, defense won the game for the 'Skins.
if never given the chance,which cleveland never gave him,we'll never know for sure.If the texans were smart,they would go after him,they could use him.Tampa is another team that could use him.

Forum List

Back