How Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government $114,987,504,000 for 2023...

Why? We are in record production territory now. Can show how many barrels are coming specifically from the drilling permits that were approved while the Trumpybear was president.
Here are the leases signed by Trump compared to Biden and Obama!
Remember it takes several years from the time the oil companies begin to check out land for exploration. Then several years to meet the environmental etc. regulations and then FiNALLY do exploration!
So Look at the below FACTS!!!
Obama reduced signing of leases every year except 1 year... the remaining 7 years he signed fewer and fewer.
Then look at Biden's first year! 492 fewer leases than Trump who was in the midst of COVID but prior years WAS signing more leases WHICH then became available under BIDEN which is what the net effect is today.
But Biden has STOPPED signing leases on Federal lands!

BidenVsTrump_oil-leasessigned.png

Here are the leases signed by Trump compared to Biden and Obama!
Remember it takes several years from the time the oil companies begin to check out land for exploration. Then several years to meet the environmental etc. regulations and then FiNALLY do exploration!
So Look at the below FACTS!!!
Obama reduced signing of leases every year except 1 year... the remaining 7 years he signed fewer and fewer.
Then look at Biden's first year! 492 fewer leases than Trump who was in the midst of COVID but prior years WAS signing more leases WHICH then became available under BIDEN which is what the net effect is today.
But Biden has STOPPED signing leases on Federal lands!

View attachment 752619
Wait, what?

I heard Tater was handing out leases like crack at Hunter’s birthday party.

I saw him call Joey a liar once, but never did see a claim the the current rise in production is directly tied to the leases or permits that have been approved since 2021. Got a quote?
The price was lower under Trump. Joe's wife is Marie Antoinette incarnate. Oblivious to the pain of the people she helped to inflict on us. Corrupted to the core. And a strong belief in she is deserved. This is a red flag to Joe's appointment to the Presidency.

Why try to tell you the truth, I have no idea why.
You wrote: "Why try to tell you the truth", but in the same sentence you contradict yourself..."I have no idea why".
You have no idea as to why to tell the truth? Thank you as you simply described yourself, i.e. "why try to tell the truth" is your motto!

You wrote: "Why try to tell you the truth", but in the same sentence you contradict yourself..."I have no idea why".
You have no idea as to why to tell the truth? Thank you as you simply described yourself, i.e. "why try to tell the truth" is your motto!
Moonglow and the truth have never been in the same zip code.

Thanks to Joe's desire AND guarantee to :"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The oil companies taking Joe at his guarantee said "folks, we're sorry but if we are going to be put out of business, then we need to make as much as we can NOW"!
FACT: Gas prices :
View attachment 752505

These higher energy prices seep into almost every major part of the economy. They drive up the costs for electricity, transportation, shipping, logistics, air travel, agriculture, fertilizer and the production of other commodities.

Social Security COLA Estimate Set at 8.6% for 2023 as Inflation Rises in May 2022.

So Joe's commitment to destroy fossil fuel industry meant oil companies raised their prices. Plain and simple.
Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels, ...ok Joe here are the immediate consequences:
View attachment 752506
Just to repeat.. Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government MORE than $114,987,504,000 for 2023 in Social Security payments.
Up 8.6% for 2023 as Inflation Rises in May 2022.

Oh and by the way these other 6,000 more items will cost more because of Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"!

2 billion tires made every year from 300 million barrels of oil.
94% of roads in America use Asphalt which use 1.4 Billion barrels of oil.
ttps://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../

View attachment 752508

Hilarious fuckup

Yes, the truth is futile to a monkey who covers it's ears, eyes, and mouth.

Yes, the truth is futile to a monkey who covers it's ears, eyes, and mouth.
And of course you use an analogy that is impossible. NO species with arms, legs, eyes ears and mouth can do the impossible which is as you have frequently demonstrated truly a dumb person! One money can cover her ears with her hands ok? And closing her eyes cover the eyes. So what would she use to cover her mouth? But again, exaggeration, blowing out of proportion AND ESPECIALLY ignoring the SCIENCE is obvious with you!

And of course you use an analogy that is impossible. NO species with arms, legs, eyes ears and mouth can do the impossible which is as you have frequently demonstrated truly a dumb person! One money can cover her ears with her hands ok? And closing her eyes cover the eyes. So what would she use to cover her mouth? But again, exaggeration, blowing out of proportion AND ESPECIALLY ignoring the SCIENCE is obvious with you!
How is the demise of the oil industry going fer yous?

there is sadly nothing hilarious about the f-up of electing joey xiden and putting the demafasict in power to crush america with their agenda
Hilarious fuckup.

Watergate

Iran/Contra

Sexing up intel to invade Iraq

And a grifter president now facing multiple indictments.

The legacy of the republic party.

How is the demise of the oil industry going fer yous?
Oh the oil companies doing great thanks to dummies like Biden and YOU! You gave them all the excuses to raise prices! You and the dummy just told them oil companies would be destroyed and just gave them plenty of reasons to raise prices!

Oh the oil companies doing great thanks to dummies like Biden and YOU! You gave them all the excuses to raise prices! You and the dummy just told them oil companies would be destroyed and just gave them plenty of reasons to raise prices!
What excuses were they again?

Who gave the oil companies the idea to raise prices and have record profits last year?

Greed
No kidding! Bboy are you and Biden so naive!
Why be so stupid as to tell greedy people they better make it now as they will be destroyed!

Last edited:
Who gave the oil companies the idea to raise prices and have record profits last year?

Greed
Well Chevron's CEO Mike Wirth succinctly explains what will happen because of the war on fossil fuels.
Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

Translated to your simple understanding the oil companies are getting it (profits) while they can! And thanks to that idiot Biden ...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

A totally open door to higher prices, i.e. higher profits... after all Biden guarantees the fossil fuels won't have business in the future!

Well Chevron's CEO Mike Wirth succinctly explains what will happen because of the war on fossil fuels.
Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

Translated to your simple understanding the oil companies are getting it (profits) while they can! And thanks to that idiot Biden ...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

A totally open door to higher prices, i.e. higher profits... after all Biden guarantees the fossil fuels won't have business in the future!

Does that explain why oil companies aren't using their leases and just charge more because they can.

Millions of EV's and hybrids being sold every year.

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%
Thousands of Permits OK’d Despite President’s Authority to End Drilling by 2035

Jan 21, 2022​

WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

“Biden’s runaway drilling approvals are a spectacular failure of climate leadership,” said Taylor McKinnon at the Center for Biological Diversity. “Avoiding catastrophic climate change requires ending new fossil fuel extraction, but Biden is racing in the opposite direction.”

On Wednesday more than 360 climate, conservation, Indigenous, environmental justice and community groups petitioned the Biden administration to use its executive authority to phase out oil and gas production on public lands and oceans.
[......]

`

Forum List

Back