How Are You Celebrating MLK Day?

Russians are celebrating it this way...

Odd, this isn't May Day.

Yes it is...America’s celebration of communism.

Sooooooo "all men are created equal" is "communism" on your planet is it.

I won't be asking my travel agent about that trip, thanks.

Btw and FYI, May Day is a labor celebration day, not a Russian one. And before that it's a pagan spring festival --- which is why it's um, in MAY. Perhaps you should spend your day in the library, history section.

"Sooooooo "all men are created equal"

They are not created equal eg. a man that is 6' 2" is not equal to a man that is 5' 6"

Sure they are, they both reach the ground...equally..

Um okay what about a man that has a 6" penis is not equal to a man who has a 8" penis. Okay as this is closest to Aaron's black heart I ask him aaronleland is a man with a 6" penis equal to a man who has a 8" penis? Come on Aaron a girl needs to know :smoke:

Odd, this isn't May Day.

Btw and FYI, May Day is a labor celebration day, not a Russian one. And before that it's a pagan spring festival --- which is why it's um, in MAY. Perhaps you should spend your day in the library, history section.

They are not created equal eg. a man that is 6' 2" is not equal to a man that is 5' 6"
We are lucky to live in a nation that affords us so much opportunity. Much of that opportunity has been taken away by liberals. But under President Trump’s leadership we can make America great again.
What opportunities were taken away from a retired senior?

Odd, this isn't May Day.

Um okay what about a man that has a 6" penis is not equal to a man who has a 8" penis. Okay as this is closest to Aaron's black heart I ask him aaronleland is a man with a 6" penis equal to a man who has a 8" penis? Come on Aaron a girl needs to know :smoke:

All a girl needs to know is that the end result is the same. :D

Odd, this isn't May Day.

Depends who gets the bill for maternity situations...

Middle age?

Gotta work it the right way.

^^^^ Don't know what you mean, I am just an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

....Oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

I forget what this thread is about already? What is this thread about again? Oh I just remember it's about penis and The Muppet Show :smoke:

I forget what this thread is about already? What is this thread about again? Oh I just remember it's about penis and The Muppet Show :smoke:
I thought the OP was bragging about his sandy vag...

I thought the OP was bragging about his sandy vag...

Well that was until I decide I needed to make the thread more intellectual, though we are not in The Rubber Room which is where all the top intellectuals post :smoke:

We are lucky to live in a nation that affords us so much opportunity. Much of that opportunity has been taken away by liberals. But under President Trump’s leadership we can make America great again.
To have a daughter or grandchildren that won’t easily seek an abortion. The right to be peacefully sitting at a stop light and not listen to the vile shit called “rap” being played so it can ruin everyone’s day. The right not to stand in line behind some 300 pound welfare mom with food stamps at the grocery. The right to watch football without a bunch of overpaid assholes kneeling during National Anthem, especially when you are a combat vet. The right make a left turn in spite of black people not using turn signal. The right to not have my tax dollars not go to whores who have babies and sponge off welfare. The right to watch decent shows on television that are not full of profanity and political angles. The right to get real news...not a bunch of left wing propaganda. The right to go into public and not hear filth and foul out of the mouth of some white/ black/ Hispanic boy with his pants hanging off his ass. The right to go into a store knowing that “the customer is always right.” The right to full police protection in spite of fears of racial accusations against them. Do I need to go on?

To have a daughter or grandchildren that won’t easily seek an abortion. The right to be peacefully sitting at a stop light and not listen to the vile shit called “rap” being played so it can ruin everyone’s day. The right not to stand in line behind some 300 pound welfare mom with food stamps at the grocery. The right to watch football without a bunch of overpaid assholes kneeling during National Anthem, especially when you are a combat vet. The right make a left turn in spite of black people not using turn signal. The right to not have my tax dollars not go to whores who have babies and sponge off welfare. The right to watch decent shows on television that are not full of profanity and political angles. The right to get real news...not a bunch of left wing propaganda. The right to go into public and not hear filth and foul out of the mouth of some white/ black/ Hispanic boy with his pants hanging off his ass. The right to go into a store knowing that “the customer is always right.” The right to full police protection in spite of fears of racial accusations against them. Do I need to go on?

0fdf38fa51c65a19b0d8512289026ac6.jpg

It's all about "Asia".

I just dropped in to see what condition the King of Asia is in.

Maybe it's Steve Howe.

My opions are valid. I just want a civilized society again. Not this crap we have now.

No it looks like you've hit the gutter over the violation of your not rights.....

I’m not that bad...but it was a great comeback. Lol.

No it looks like you've hit the gutter over the violation of your not rights.....
I like a society with maturity. Something you do not have Bart Simpson mooning people.

Forum List

Back