How about them Cowboys?

They still have that monkey on their backs....we will see next week

tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg

Only monkeys I saw were laying on their backs on the field and not scoring.:lol:

Cowboys have played exceptionally well the last three weeks. Personally, I like them to beat the Eagles next week and get that monkey off of Romo's back. Elway did it, Staubach did it....it only takes one

I am a Steeler fan but since it look's like we aren't going to even be in the Playoffs..I hope Dallas does something..Have always hated them but some part of me want's Romo to redeem himself.

Only monkeys I saw were laying on their backs on the field and not scoring.:lol:

Cowboys have played exceptionally well the last three weeks. Personally, I like them to beat the Eagles next week and get that monkey off of Romo's back. Elway did it, Staubach did it....it only takes one

I agree. They will beat the dirty Birds, then they'll promptly lose to Minnesota or Green Bay or Arizona or New Orleans....:lol:

I agree. They will beat the dirty Birds, then they'll promptly lose to Minnesota or Green Bay or Arizona or New Orleans....:lol:

We shall see, for now though my money stays in my pocket.

You sound like a Cowboys fan.:lol:

Expecting them to beat Philly or Washington 3 times in one year is a bit much. I wouldn't bet on it.

Expecting them to beat Philly or Washington 3 times in one year is a bit much. I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm expecting the Cowboys to win this weekend. That should scare you if you are a Dallas fan though because I'm awful at handicapping sports.

I've never understood this "difficult to beat them three times in one year" thing. That is true before the first game has been played but it is not true after one team has won the first two games. I read a few years ago that historically, the odds of winning the third game is 50/50 after a team has won the first two. Considering that half the time, the third game is away from home, that sounds about right.

I'm expecting the Cowboys to win this weekend. That should scare you if you are a Dallas fan though because I'm awful at handicapping sports.

I've never understood this "difficult to beat them three times in one year" thing. That is true before the first game has been played but it is not true after one team has won the first two games. I read a few years ago that historically, the odds of winning the third game is 50/50 after a team has won the first two. Considering that half the time, the third game is away from home, that sounds about right.

I'd rather go into the third game having won the first two than having lost the first two. Actually, the team that won the first two wins the third 65% of the time

I'm pulling for anybody except Dallas!!!! The sooner Dallas gets knocked out the better.

Immie

Forum List

Back