Hey Echo...

I'm against the NFL doing anything about this. If they do and I'm a team like the Colts I would just put all my starters as questionable on the injury report, not start or play them, and tell the league office to get bent.

Like I had anything to do with it! :lol:
Nor did the players, it was the Coaches decision.

And by the way, a LOT of people here in Indy are ROYALLY PI$$ED OFF at that move last week.

They wanted an undefeated season.

Oh well, what can you do. I didn't watch today's game at all, no point.
If we lose our first game during the playoffs, watch out. The peeps will riot! :eek:

If we lose our first game during the playoffs, watch out. The peeps will riot! :eek:

Didn't you mean to say: "WHEN we lose our first game during the playoffs, watch out. The peeps will riot!"

Who said you could talk peon?

The thread says, "Hey Echo!"

Not hey idiot of the USMB!

I'm just pissed that the Jets are beating the Bengals.

It means that as the #3 seed, the Pats will not be able to play and beat Indy in the second round.

(And you know me...I post in any and every thread.)

Didn't you mean to say: "WHEN we lose our first game during the playoffs, watch out. The peeps will riot!"

It means that as the #3 seed, the Pats will not be able to play and beat Indy in the second round.

But the Pats won't even MAKE IT past the first round, so no worries for you there!

But the Pats won't even MAKE IT past the first round, so no worries for you there!

Wrong. Pats will beat the Ravens, Chargers, and Jets.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
As long as they are not intentionally trying to lose, I have no problem with it.

No one said they were intentionally trying to lose, but their lack of respect for the fans of the sport is pretty disheartening. I'd hate to know that I cheer for a team that doesn't give 100% at every outing.

I'm hoping so. If the Pats win the Bowl this year after the Colts fucked up their shot at a perfect season just to get there, I'd never let the Colts fans hear the end of it.

I'm hoping so. If the Pats win the Bowl this year after the Colts fucked up their shot at a perfect season just to get there, I'd never let the Colts fans hear the end of it.

Because it's the fans fault the coaches made that decision.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

How much shit did Pats fans take over cameragate, or even the blown 4th down call against the Colts this year?

I wouldn't rub it in any Colts fans faces. Mainly because of the fact that I don't consider the Colts to be a mortal rival of the Pats. They are just another team.

However, if we were talking the Yankees...that's a different story.

Gotcha.

How much shit did Pats fans take over cameragate, or even the blown 4th down call against the Colts this year?

LOL! I never knew you were a Pats fan Jon!

I'll tell you what, if the Colts lose I'll link you up to the Colts Fan Message Board here in Indy, you can blow them shit all you want, they would LOVE to have you join them!

As long as they are not intentionally trying to lose, I have no problem with it.

No one said they were intentionally trying to lose, but their lack of respect for the fans of the sport is pretty disheartening. I'd hate to know that I cheer for a team that doesn't give 100% at every outing.

Tell that to Wes Welker's ACL and MCL ...

Tell that to Wes Welker's ACL and MCL ...

At least the Pats were able to clone Welker and give him #11.

I wouldn't rub it in any Colts fans faces. Mainly because of the fact that I don't consider the Colts to be a mortal rival of the Pats. They are just another team.

Eh, my brother is a huge Colts fan, and it's always nice to rub it in his face when they fuck up.

Like I had anything to do with it! :lol:
Nor did the players, it was the Coaches decision.

And by the way, a LOT of people here in Indy are ROYALLY PI$$ED OFF at that move last week.

They wanted an undefeated season.

Oh well, what can you do. I didn't watch today's game at all, no point.

Damn Straight!!! :D :D

Forum List

Back