House Speaker John Boehner to Harry Reid: "Go f*** yourself."

Sweet! It doesn't get any better than this. House Speaker John Boehner obviously has no class.

TRENDING: Boehner’s White House F-bomb – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - For all the stalemate in the fiscal cliff negotiations, there were some heated moments, too.

A Democratic source familiar with one particular exchange told CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were sitting on a sofa in the White House.

House Speaker John Boehner breezed in and his first words to Reid were "Go f*** yourself."

Boehner's comment came after Reid took to the Senate floor on Thursday and characterized the House speaker's handling of his chamber as a "dictatorship."

Reid responded to Boehner's confrontational tone by laughing

Harry Reid deserves much worse.

A severe beat-down for one.

So if Boehner told that little penis to go F himself it was well deserved.

Don't you always love how the media makes a point to let you know that Reid was a boxer in his youth? I guess it's to offset his drooling old man image today.

Republicans have a history of this kind of classless behaviour. Just like Cheney and Leahy.

Republicans are just thugs in suits.

Synth you ever tell one of the guys you have worked with to go fuck yourself?....if Reid was laughing i dont think it seemed like he took it seriously....last week i told a fellow worker my Postal truck was down and i was going to take his.....he said "Fuck You".....get your own truck.....and i laughed too.....big deal.....

Instead of statesmen, we have kids shouting four letter words at each other.

Yep...............Boehner is a really good example of a leader, ain't he?

Harry Reid is an ass.

Boehner is a man who (because he is so"sensitive" and likes to cry) enjoys kissing ass.

Obama thinks "leadership" is the name of a boat.

Why are we having problems again? :lol:

None of these men are worthy of the power they posses.

Harry Reid is an ass.

Boehner is a man who (because he is so"sensitive" and likes to cry) enjoys kissing ass.

Obama thinks "leadership" is the name of a boat.

Why are we having problems again? :lol:

None of these men are worthy of the power they posses.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. Truth has that effect.

Great, FINALLY Boehner grows a pair. Too little too late.

This is growing a pair???

This is absolutely childish. It's a childish response to Reid's childish accusastions.

We are supposed to be adults, why do we have overgrown children leading both parties?!

Reid has been stamping his little feet for 2 years now, refusing to even brin to a vote, anything that comes out of the house. Somehow, that seem almost... dictatorial.
So then he calls the Speaker a dictator, I really can't blam him. I'd have a hard time not punching his lights out at that point.

If Harry deserved any respect at that point, why was he replaced by Joe Biden in negotiations.

Sweet! It doesn't get any better than this. House Speaker John Boehner obviously has no class.

(CNN) - For all the stalemate in the fiscal cliff negotiations, there were some heated moments, too.

A Democratic source familiar with one particular exchange told CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were sitting on a sofa in the White House.

House Speaker John Boehner breezed in and his first words to Reid were "Go f*** yourself."

Boehner's comment came after Reid took to the Senate floor on Thursday and characterized the House speaker's handling of his chamber as a "dictatorship."

Now he needs to tell Obabble to double fuck himself.

In psychology it’s known as ‘displacement.’

It wasn’t Reid, it was the TPM Chuckleheads that pushed Boehner’s buttons.

Chris Christie to House Speaker John Boehner: 'Go fuck yourself'

Chris Christie drops bomb on GOP leaders - CNN.com

Pulling no punches, Christie declared: "Last night, the House majority failed most basic test of leadership and they did so with callous disregard to the people of my state. ... It was disappointing and disgusting to watch." He also unapologetically named names: "There's only one group to blame ... the House majority, and their Speaker, John Boehner." He added that the relief bill "just could not overcome the toxic internal politics of the House majority."

In psychology it’s known as ‘displacement.’

It wasn’t Reid, it was the TPM Chuckleheads that pushed Boehner’s buttons.

Your barroom psychology is a fail as is the issue, Reid claimed he doesn't read anything off script, his own chief of staff contradicted him and told boehner they would never have put anything like that in a text for Reid, so aside from the shitty moment reid made , he couldn't even man up to it, not a condition unknown to progressives btw:rolleyes:

Pulling no punches, Christie declared: "Last night, the House majority failed most basic test of leadership and they did so with callous disregard to the people of my state. ... It was disappointing and disgusting to watch." He also unapologetically named names: "There's only one group to blame ... the House majority, and their Speaker, John Boehner." He added that the relief bill "just could not overcome the toxic internal politics of the House majority."

Christie can go fuk himself too for all I care.

Christie can go fuk himself too for all I care.

New York Republican Congressman Peter King also told John Boehner to go 'fuck himself'!

Now that I think of it... the Tea-Party has told John Boehner to go fuck himself many, many times. Face it wing-nuts, John Boehner is a 'tool'. Reid knew that.

So this is like hearing about a highschool gym confrontation in the boys locker room.Reid calls Boehner a "dictator" and in response Boehner tells Reid to go fuck himself. After which Reid responds "what are you talking about?"*What's not being widely reported is that Reid claimed he was not responsible because he doesn't write his speeches and IT was in the speech. To which Reid's chief of staff reportedly told Boehner that they would never write a speech like that and it didn't come from them.I thought Reid was some ex bad ass boxer? Who the hell pusses out like that in a confrontation around their own words?*No wonder we're so fucked with pussies like these leading us.*And I'm referring to both after hearing Boehners weak ass apology.*Its worse than the dumb ass politics of a highschool locker room. Pathetic

Forum List

Back