House Speaker John Boehner to Harry Reid: "Go f*** yourself."

You should neg him.

Too bad you're a pussy.

This is almost too good to be TRUE, you guys just CAN'T GET OVER that I opted out of rep... YOU'RE JUST HAVING A MELTDOWN AND CAN'T STOP MENTIONING IT... :lol:

POOR BABIES... "mommy, I can't neg him anymore...WWHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWW"...

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18_zps78a1149d.jpg

Last edited:
Reid could take the Boehner even if the Boehner was sober.

That's laughable. Have you watched reid walk lately? Boehner would ball up crying and screaming for mommy and Reid would be pushing his "I've fallen and I can't get up" button.

Both a couple of wusses at this point. But more importantly is to realize they both seem to think they're still in school.
This is not the behavior we should tollerate from our elected officials.
Think of how far we've come and the way our teenagers act now. Then consider how these two morons acted and consider what things will be like when the current crop of numb children become our leaders.

Pretty funny....
It sure is, Rozman. All this complaining about the F word being used in the WH, when elementary kids are using the word since Clinton made blow jobs a household word when the blue dress showed his DNA was on it. <facepalm>

Reid is said to have laughed when Boehner said it, since it was kind of a joke.

How many moronic threads does it take till this slow news day item goes away. :rolleyes:

I'm more annoyed Boehner apologized than anything in this trivial bullshit. What's wrong with tell someone to go fuck themselves? Get this do nothing pansy out and put in someone with a brain and a pair of balls please.

Pretty funny....
It sure is, Rozman. All this complaining about the F word being used in the WH, when elementary kids are using the word since Clinton made blow jobs a household word when the blue dress showed his DNA was on it. <facepalm>

Reid is said to have laughed when Boehner said it, since it was kind of a joke.

How many moronic threads does it take till this slow news day item goes away. :rolleyes:

In the now infamous words of Smokin' Joe the VP joke, "this is a big fuckin' deal."

Apparently the F bomb is alive and well in Washington, and used quite frequently.

That's laughable. Have you watched reid walk lately? Boehner would ball up crying and screaming for mommy and Reid would be pushing his "I've fallen and I can't get up" button.

Both a couple of wusses at this point. But more importantly is to realize they both seem to think they're still in school.
Think of how far we've come and the way our teenagers act now. Then consider how these two morons acted and consider what things will be like when the current crop of numb children become our leaders.

Reid was a boxer. The Boehner is a drunk.

Reid was a boxer. The Boehner is a drunk.

End result is the same so what's your point?

Forum List

Back