House Passes bill barring Syrian refugees without more vetting

Muslims are at WAR with "west" and USA. Ban all Muslims from coming into USA. Need a 5-10 year "quiet period". See if ISIS/ISIL can be shut down and if any more pop up?

BHO should FORCE Muslim countries to step up for these refugees.

sigh.....I was not going to take this issue serious. But this issue pops up all day every day.

The House bill sounds like a good idea.

Trouble is, they don't (yet) have enough muscle to override Obumble's veto.

Hurry, January 20, 2017...

Obama is playing with fire. Just 1 terrorist attack from a "refugee" he lets in and we will see the largest republican majorities in history in the house and senate and a lock on the WH.

Reportedly this bill would mainly require one of BHO GOVT Bureaucrats to "approve" the batch of refugee. Huh? what good would that do? After some nut gets loose and blows up in Camden Yards, what they gonna do? Hold hearings? Hillary violated law and nothing happens. Jeh freakin' Gallstone sign off on anything? He will be long gone by the first bombing?

Oh well. who cares? My new Avatar is making me insane. Pass me a Maxi pad would ya sweetie....

12227567_882360808538177_1408139510012061769_n.jpg

Muslims are at WAR with "west" and USA. Ban all Muslims from coming into USA. Need a 5-10 year "quiet period". See if ISIS/ISIL can be shut down and if any more pop up?

BHO should FORCE Muslim countries to step up for these refugees.

sigh.....I was not going to take this issue serious. But this issue pops up all day every day.
agree with attitude but muslims should not be allowed to immigrate to the USA . 10 - 15 years and they'll be no better even if they quiet down . They will always see 'allahs' words and the 'koran' as supreme . The other arab countries won't step up because they know what they'll be getting and mrobama wants this herd in the USA and the West .

Obama should have said something like Asian Carp are bigger terrorists.

Maybe a containment policy limiting them to New York and California?

Forum List

Back