House Intelligence Committee - No White House Wrong Doing On Benghazi

Nope. Just the facts.

You so very much want your boy hero and his administration to come out squeaky clean that you totally ignore the facts.

The Obama administration lied their asses off for weeks all because of his re election campaign. Fact Jack.

They had months of warnings and State, run by Hilbat, did nothing. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi. Fact Jack.

Sorry if the facts don't agree with what you want them to be. Fact Jack.

I'm sure the victims families would disagree with that especially since they had loads of warning and State did nothing.

I'm sure if someone from your family was a victim at Benghazi you'd be screaming bloody murder.

But since your a biased hack you okay with States absolute failure to protect Benghazi.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a hack like you.

So, instead of accepting facts as reported, you engage in character assassination and personal insults.

How ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist of you.

Denying the truth does not change the truth.

I know your below room temperature does not understand that, but if you progress past believing lies there might be hope for you.

there's Facts and there's Talking Point Facts ... the latter only exists for RW's. nothing else matters.

If the report is to be accepted, then the only conclusion must be that the administration and state dept were negligent and/or incompetent in not providing the necessary security.

Nope. Just the facts.

You so very much want your boy hero and his administration to come out squeaky clean that you totally ignore the facts.

The Obama administration lied their asses off for weeks all because of his re election campaign. Fact Jack.

They had months of warnings and State, run by Hilbat, did nothing. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi. Fact Jack.

Sorry if the facts don't agree with what you want them to be. Fact Jack.

Do you have any proof it was a lie besides the compelling rhyming of the word fact with Jack?

LOL You heard it yourself on national television just like we all did.

They blamed a video when they knew all along it had nothing to do with a video.

Get real or continue to lie to yourself about Benghazi.

O.m.g.

No way. I'm so surprised. So it was just a big Republican Witch Hunt afterall....who would've guessed?

Of course, Stevens is now brought back to life and we can move on.

If Rice said it was a terrorist attack and not caused by a video....they would still be dead anyway. Get over it.

If rice said that, Obama most likely would've lost the election, so she had to lie. Pure politics, which is disgusting.

Of course, Stevens is now brought back to life and we can move on.

If Rice said it was a terrorist attack and not caused by a video....they would still be dead anyway. Get over it.

Nope. They would have either beefed up security or pulled our people out like they just did. Those men would still be alive.

Had Custer just, if Hitler attacked Dunkirk earlier, maybe Robert E. Lee should have attacked Washington D.C. early in the war....

That's quite a declaration considering we still have no clue where the Magic Negro was throughout the attack and deaths of the Americans. You'd think that would be an easy one to answer.

Not only are you stupid, an asshole and a liar, you're a disgrace to all Americans.

Pennywise, you forgot the magic negro went to vegas the very next day.

Nope. They would have either beefed up security or pulled our people out like they just did. Those men would still be alive.

Had Custer just, if Hitler attacked Dunkirk earlier, maybe Robert E. Lee should have attacked Washington D.C. early in the war....

none of those guys knew what was about to happen, obama did and he ignored it because he thought it might lose him some votes.

See this is the response I get when I ask when was it shown to be a lie. Republicans just repeat over and over "its a lie" and never explain why it was NOT the video.

Either they just misunderstand my question oooooooooorrrr they have nothing

That's quite a declaration considering we still have no clue where the Magic Negro was throughout the attack and deaths of the Americans. You'd think that would be an easy one to answer.

Not only are you stupid, an asshole and a liar, you're a disgrace to all Americans.

Pennywise, you forgot the magic negro went to vegas the very next day.

That he did. Flew out to Vegas for that fund raiser.

Guess we can all see where his priorities were and it wasn't with his dead ambassador and three other dead Americans.

See this is the response I get when I ask when was it shown to be a lie. Republicans just repeat over and over "its a lie" and never explain why it was NOT the video.

the congressional investigation has proven that the attack was not caused by the video. The muslim brotherhood has confirmed that the attack was not caused by the video.

face it, dude, obama and clinton LIED about it.

the congressional investigation has proven that the attack was not caused by the video. The muslim brotherhood has confirmed that the attack was not caused by the video.

being wrong about something is a lie?

I'll remember that next time you're wrong.

Well I'm not a republican there smart guy.

You can believe it was fact when we all know it was a lie. A lie told to deflect from the attack on Benghazi by jihadists. The date 9/11 was a pretty good tell there buddy

You can continue to lie to yourself though. Feel free.

the record proves that they knew it was not the video when they said it. Remember, obozo continued that lie two weeks later at the UN. When he clearly knew he was lying.

So where is the lie again? Plus correct me (with links) if I'm wrong but didnt someone involved in the riots say that the video was the reason they were rioting?

Obama said it was caused by the video and you are calling him a liar claiming he KNEW it wasnt that. Help me out here. Who determined that people werent rioting because of the video?

House panel: No administration wrongdoing in Benghazi attack - SFGate.

The Republican Controlled House Select Committee on Intelligence under the Chairmanship of Mike Rogers has released the results of a Two-Year investigation into the attacks in Benghazi that led to the deaths of Amabassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

The report, "Confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets withheld and no Stand-Down Order (to U.S. Forces) was given."

The House Select Committee on Intelligence voted to declassify the report on Thursday July 31 and the report was released Friday August 1.

The results of the Committee Reports directly conflict with accusations made by Darrly Issa, chair of House of The House Oversight and Reform Committee.

No Wronging RePugs.

No Military Assest withheld RePugs.

No Stand-Order Issued RePugs.

All reported out by The House Republican Controlled Intelligence Committee.

So where's the link to the actual report? I'd like to know how many of the survivors they interviewed, if any.

The Muslim brotherhood and Congress had nothing to do with the attacks.

One of the folks that actually committed the attacks? He confirmed he was pissed about the video.

On the day of the attack, Islamists in Cairo had staged a demonstration outside the United States Embassy there to protest an American-made online video mocking Islam, and the protest culminated in a breach of the embassy’s walls — images that flashed through news coverage around the Arab world.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=0

Your fucking idiots in congress asked everyone but the people who actually committed the attacks why it happened.

So where is the lie again? Plus correct me (with links) if I'm wrong but didnt someone involved in the riots say that the video was the reason they were rioting?

Obama said it was caused by the video and you are calling him a liar claiming he KNEW it wasnt that. Help me out here. Who determined that people werent rioting because of the video?

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack, reportedly said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America, according to the New York Times.

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack, reportedly said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America, according to the New York Times.
Which I just posted.

CrimeBoss Issa didn't ask anyone involved in the attacks why they did it.

Why? He wasn't interested.

The investigation by The Times shows that the reality in Benghazi was different, and murkier, than either of those story lines suggests. Benghazi was not infiltrated by Al Qaeda, but nonetheless contained grave local threats to American interests. The attack does not appear to have been meticulously planned, but neither was it spontaneous or without warning signs.

Mr. Abu Khattala had become well known in Benghazi for his role in the killing of a rebel general, and then for declaring that his fellow Islamists were insufficiently committed to theocracy. He made no secret of his readiness to use violence against Western interests. One of his allies, the leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

The NY Times actually bothered to ask the people in the area what happened.

the record proves that they knew it was not the video when they said it. Remember, obozo continued that lie two weeks later at the UN. When he clearly knew he was lying.

September 16 -- Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, on CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley

"There was a hateful video that was disseminated on the Internet. It had nothing to do with the United States government, and it's one that we find disgusting and reprehensible. It's been offensive to many, many people around the world. That sparked violence in various parts of the world, including violence directed against Western facilities including our embassies and consulates."

On CBS' "Face the Nation," Rice also said that, "We do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned."

-------------------------

At time, the conflicts arise along the fault lines of race or tribe. And often they arise from the difficulties of reconciling tradition and faith with the diversity and interdependence of the modern world. In every country, there are those who find different religious beliefs threatening; in every culture, those who love freedom for themselves must ask themselves how much they’re willing to tolerate freedom for others.

That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...ons-general-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited:

Forum List

Back