From the star that killed 12 people in "No Country for Old Men"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The No Country for Old Men star released a statement titled “Plea for Peace” on Thursday, which read:

"I was raised to be against any act of violence,:doubt: and the consequent suffering of humanity for it, regardless of religions, ethnicities and borders. Too many innocent Palestinian mothers have lost their children to this conflict. Too many innocent Israeli mothers share the same grief. There should not be any political reason that can justify such enormous pain on both sides. It’s my hope that leaders involved in this complicated struggle will heed the call of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, ‘In the name of humanity, the violence must stop.’
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz Clarify Position on Israel and Gaza - TIME

Once again do these liberals that decry violence for once comprehend that there were elaborate tunnels made with concrete, rail tracks,etc. built by the same Palestinians that cry for water while millions were spent building these tunnels??

The No Country for Old Men star released a statement titled “Plea for Peace” on Thursday, which read:

"I was raised to be against any act of violence,:doubt: and the consequent suffering of humanity for it, regardless of religions, ethnicities and borders. Too many innocent Palestinian mothers have lost their children to this conflict. Too many innocent Israeli mothers share the same grief. There should not be any political reason that can justify such enormous pain on both sides. It’s my hope that leaders involved in this complicated struggle will heed the call of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, ‘In the name of humanity, the violence must stop.’

Once again do these liberals that decry violence for once comprehend that there were elaborate tunnels made with concrete, rail tracks,etc. built by the same Palestinians that cry for water while millions were spent building these tunnels??

Wait are you actually trying to compare something that someone did in a movie, that is pretend, to what is happening in reality?

I knew you were a crazy old fuck, but someone really needs to monitor your med intake and computer access down there at your group home.

Wait are you actually trying to compare something that someone did in a movie, that is pretend, to what is happening in reality?

I knew you were a crazy old fuck, but someone really needs to monitor your med intake and computer access down there at your group home.

I knew you were stupid but this really seals it. Did you not read and comprehend what he was saying?

He took only one side, peace, he did not pick a side that is fighting to say if they're right or wrong..

Last edited:

I knew you were stupid but this really seals it. Did you not read and comprehend what he was saying?

We aren't talking about evil black people in this thread, you're confused Rabbi.

We aren't talking about evil black people in this thread, you're confused Rabbi.

Do you actually know what the thread is about? I doubt it.

Remember when you thought the story about Obama forcing Wendys to stop selling burgers was real? You quoted the Onion as a legit news story! Hahahahahahahaahahahahah.

Yeah, I do too. So having you act like anyone else is confused about what a thread means is pretty hilarious.

Remember when you thought the story about Obama forcing Wendys to stop selling burgers was real? You quoted the Onion as a legit news story! Hahahahahahahaahahahahah.

Yeah, I do too. So having you act like anyone else is confused about what a thread means is pretty hilarious.

Your deflection is noted. You dont have a clue what this thread is about. You couldnt express it if someone put a gun to your head.

killing 12 people in a movie,okay

killing 6 million Palestinians in real life ,not

Who ever killed 6 million Palestinians?
Hitler killed 6 million jews is a fact.
My point was if you believe as Bardem did "no violence" why make a movie that every one everyone KNOWs movies influence people to behaviors that do kill.
Total hypocrite as You are when you
A) totally exaggerate blow way out of proportion "killing 6 million"???
B) You obviously then think it is OK for Palestinians to dig tunnels to kill jews right??
Those tunnels are real. Built for one purpose. To kill jews!

He took only one side, peace, he did not pick a side that is fighting to say if they're right or wrong..

Which is a position of fluff, nothing more. True peace is not a stopping of a conflict, it is the final resolution of said conflict.

What is needed is a Clauswitzian peace, not a peace that is nothing more than a cease-fire for a period of time.

Which is a position of fluff, nothing more. True peace is not a stopping of a conflict, it is the final resolution of said conflict.

What is needed is a Clauswitzian peace, not a peace that is nothing more than a cease-fire for a period of time.
A peace that can only be found on the other side of war.

A peace that can only be found on the other side of war.

A cease fire like Obama is pushing is not peace. It is a prelude to more and greater war. True peace is the elimination of Hamas as a force in the region.

From the star that killed 12 people in "No Country for Old Men"...

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about?

What is this, a movie actor? Why don't you start a thread on which hand he wipes his ass with?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back