House Intelligence Committee - No White House Wrong Doing On Benghazi

The terrorists moved in next to the US compound and the scum in the DoS did nothing....until the attack happened then they covered up the entire mess by blaming it on a "movie riot."

Where did you get that story about terrorists moving in next door?

Could you cite an actual quote in full context where you think the Obama Administration stated that Amb Stevens and Sean Smith deaths were to be blamed solely upon a movie riot?

bull fucking shit.

I posted 2 articles in this very thread that put on display what a big fucking lie that is.

You fucks never give up on your lies.

(smile)You are quite ignorant Swallow.

General Ham said it WASN'T about the video, he was the General in charge.
Funny like all other libtards swallows swallows the lies and believes them, what an idiot.

Libtard brains were melted over time by a disgusting poison, progbabble, released by vicious vile prog parasites.

Last edited:
Stupid fuck....it was reported last week that the DoS was alerted to the terrorists setting up shop next door to the compound.

Next you will claim nobody died, it was all a lie....

Oh, care to explain why Obama's goons pulled out the DoD security team a month before the attack despite objections by the Ambassador???

Just shut the fuck up, ****.

The terrorists moved in next to the US compound and the scum in the DoS did nothing....until the attack happened then they covered up the entire mess by blaming it on a "movie riot."

Where did you get that story about terrorists moving in next door?

Could you cite an actual quote in full context where you think the Obama Administration stated that Amb Stevens and Sean Smith deaths were to be blamed solely upon a movie riot?

Say, it has been 5 days since the Republican led House Intelligence Committee published its report that there was no wrongdoing or stand down order or military assets withheld.

Seeing as how Fox News has breathlessly reported thousands of segments on Benghazi, have they devoted a single segment to this report in the last five days?

I mean, they sure as FUCK didn't waste any time every time Trey Gowdy opened his mouth, right?

So can you link to a Fox News story about this report, please?

Thanks.

Do you think the Repbublicans will change their....benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI chant now?

Do you think the Repbublicans will change their....benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI chant now?

Well, the ObamaCare>Benghazi>ObamaCare>Benghazi merry-go-round will have to be shut down for some repairs.

They'll figure something out, I'm sure.

Here is the last time I can find Fox News reporting on anything from that committee: First order for Benghazi committee members: drawing up attack timeline | Fox News

May 31.

Given all the time they have given the Benghazi story, you would think this would be a lead story with Fox

I'm sure they find some time for it. Say 8 seconds at 4:21 a.m.

I checked their web site and could not find anything about the House vindicating Obama on Benghazi. All I could find was this:

FOX NEWS FIRST: Obama leadership woes sink Dem hopes

Given all the time they have given the Benghazi story, you would think this would be a lead story with Fox

I checked their web site and could not find anything about the House vindicating Obama on Benghazi. All I could find was this:

there was no vindication. the committee verified that obama and clinton and rice LIED when they claimed that the whole thing was reaction to a video that only a handfull of people in the entire world had seen. They continued the lie for weeks because they feared that the truth would hurt them in the election--------------that, my little libtardian friend, is what the committee concluded.

there was no vindication. the committee verified that obama and clinton and rice LIED when they claimed that the whole thing was reaction to a video that only a handfull of people in the entire world had seen. They continued the lie for weeks because they feared that the truth would hurt them in the election--------------that, my little libtardian friend, is what the committee concluded.

The report also shows that the process used to develop the talking points was flawed, but that the talking points reflected the conflicting intelligence assessments in the days immediately following the crisis. Finally, the report demonstrates that there was no illegal activity or illegal arms sales occurring at U.S. facilities in Benghazi. And there was absolutely no evidence, in documents or testimony, that the Intelligence Community’s assessments were politically motivated in any way.

In short, all of the things that were alleged to have happened didn’t happen. Ruppersberger called the report “a bipartisan, factual, definitive report on what the Intelligence Community did and did not do.” And here’s the kicker: It was “adopted unanimously and sent to the Intelligence Community for a declassification review.” Unanimously, by a committee made up of 12 Republicans and nine Democrats.

New report won?t ?stand down? Benghazi conspiracy theories - The Washington Post

If they're smart they will. However, stubborn pride may once again preclude them from using good ol' common sense in thinking clearly when the facts are right there in front of them.

You folks are a hoot! The Senate report comes out and has two parts...the majority report (which was authored by the Democratic majority) which does it's level best to exonerate the Obama White House of any blame for the Benghazi debacle...and the minority report (which is authored by the Republican minority) which points out all of the failings of the Obama White House and especially the Clinton run State Department in regards to Benghazi.

So you folks look at the majority report, ignore the minority report and declare that a Republican commission has found that Obama did no wrong! To be quite blunt...the Senate report simply illustrated how far apart the two sides are on this topic. To call it a "Republican commission" is laughably inaccurate. The Democrats control the Senate...they have the majority on this commission and the majority report is THEIR view...not the Republicans!

If they're smart they will. However, stubborn pride may once again preclude them from using good ol' common sense in thinking clearly when the facts are right there in front of them.

Unfortunately, Torch...the "facts" about what took place in regards to Benghazi are STILL unknown because this Administration has consistently stonewalled every investigation into what took place before and after the attack.

Facts are a wonderful thing...but when you only release YOUR version of what took place is that really factual?

House Intelligence Committee - No White House Wrong Doing On Benghazi

Holy shit, what will NaziCons do now? Maybe go back to voting on Obamacare and ACORN.

LOL...please tell me you didn't bring up the Downing Street Memos, Lakhota!!! Have you ever READ them? Before you make a total ass of yourself...do yourself a favor and read them in their ENTIRETY! Then ask yourself why the British and the US are so concerned about whether or not Saddam would use his weapons of mass destruction against invading troops if they KNEW that no WMD's existed? Duh?

In reality what the Downing Street Memos "prove" is that both British and American intelligence believed that Saddam did in fact have WMD. Unless of course you cherry pick a few paragraphs from them and ignore everything else which is what the source you cite did.

To quote a former democrat president "it depends what the definition of the word is-is". No doubt the democrat majority "senate intelligence committee" (recently hacked by the CIA in a bizarre spying incident) didn't consider "negligence" to be an example of wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back