House agrees to raise the budget ceiling.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just a thought.

It’s right there in the name. “Ceiling.”

Just like the heavy metal posts in front of federal courthouses are designed to stop cars from crashing into the building.

And just like a floor is there to stop you from falling down to a lower level.

Ceilings are there to prevent you from going up. (I guess. At least if you happen to be a helium filled balloon.)

But the ceiling thing doesn’t work if you keep raising it.

We all knew that our politicians don’t take our budget thing seriously. Pfffft. It’s just money. But still.

Maybe I’m missing something.

Just a thought.

Just like the heavy metal posts in front of federal courthouses are designed to stop cars from crashing into the building.

Ceilings are there to prevent you from going up. (I guess. At least if you happen to be a helium filled balloon.)

We all knew that our politicians don’t take our budget thing seriously. Pfffft. It’s just money. But still.

Republicans voted to raise the debt ceiling 3 times under Trump so it's interesting they would suddenly start caring about it, now. And 18 times under Reagan, along with plenty more times under Clinton, Dubya, and Obama.

Someone on this forum has repeatedly warned the Right that BOTH parties play a game called "Good cop Bad cop" that ultimately is loyal to the corporate deep state cartel establishment.and that relying on EITHER to do what's best for America is a pipe dream.

I can't recall who wisely pointed that out over the years but.......

As long as the Right cult and the Left cult remain hypnotized Americas decline will move forward.

We really need to put Iowa in it's place.....Fuckin' corn gas (ethanol) subsidies.

The dems were right to move their 1st primary out of there.....The gop should follow suit.
I agree. I don't want that shit in my car, and I refuse to put it in my lawn tractor or small engine machines, like wood chipper, pressure washer, generators. Only non-ethanol for those. Instead of using it for fuel, sell it overseas for food.

Republicans voted to raise the debt ceiling 3 times under Trump so it's interesting they would suddenly start caring about it, now. And 18 times under Reagan, along with plenty more times under Clinton, Dubya, and Obama.
Oh. But Democraps don’t vote to always raise the ceiling?

Fuck off. Neither side has done it’s Constitutional duty.

Just a thought.

Start to clear out the dead wood in government, bring costs down.

Just think of the millions and billions lost in nothingburgers.

Good to see Joe brought the GOP to heel yet again. He's running the table on them. Remember the SOTU where he got them to agree not to cut Social Security...in public.

As true as it has ever been...politics is a profession...best left to the professionals. The previous administration gave us a glimpse of what happened when amateur hour went on tour. Do they always get it right? Of course not. But its good to see competent, sane, governance in vogue again on both ends of Pennsylvania avenue.

We've reached the point where to refuse to keep adding debt, the nation would collapse. Now, since Biden's puppet masters have intentionally tried to punk Bin Salman, the petro-dollar is nearly gone. As soon as the Yuan is being widely accepted to purchase oil, our country's economic collapse is assured. Remember the mantra - beans, bandages, and bullets ;) Also - 3 means 2, 2 means 1 and 1 means NONE.

Don't you vote for nothing but Repubs?
I vote for a few local because they have a some Conservative values. I didn't vote when Trump was running against Hillary because at the time I refused to vote for the lesser evil. I did vote for Trump the last time because Biden is barely more than a functioning potato.

I agree. I don't want that shit in my car, and I refuse to put it in my lawn tractor or small engine machines, like wood chipper, pressure washer, generators. Only non-ethanol for those. Instead of using it for fuel, sell it overseas for food.

They say up to 10% ethanol is ok for everything, but ugh, I don't know. I try my hardest to run non ethanol gas in all my lawn equipment, my boats, even my car if I can find that type of gas anywhere around. It's just very expensive.

Oh. But Democraps don’t vote to always raise the ceiling?

Fuck off. Neither side has done it’s Constitutional duty.
Yes, Democrats are consistent in their belief that the United States should meet their legal obligations.

They say up to 10% ethanol is ok for everything, but ugh, I don't know. I try my hardest to run non ethanol gas in all my lawn equipment, my boats, even my car if I can find that type of gas anywhere around. It's just very expensive.
Yeah, but my pressure washer holds 1 gallon of gas. Same with the wood chipper. If I use 2 gallons to do a pressure washing job on my driveway and the house and it costs $1.50 more per gallon than regular gas, I've spent an extra $3.00, so no biggie. Sometimes I'll relent and use ethanol gas in the lawn tractor but only premium gas when I do. You should never run regular in anything except your vehicle.

Forum List

Back