Hottest Nun

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

You need to get laid.

Lohan totally didn't know guys would be :eusa_drool: at the mouth to bang her when she appeared naked in "Machete". Bullsh*t.

I just can't believe people talk that way. Oh my goodness, it really made me wanna puke. I mean to even think it with lust is one thing, but to say it openly in a forum pisses me off. We all fall short, do things wrong, but that's just open abuse in way (to me anyhow)

The sad reality is that the "world" and some "men" in the world (not all men) really put pressure on women to look beautiful (and nowadays that includes dressing scantilty and trying to impress men with their looks for acceptance and approval). My guess is that Lohan has so many problems she doesn't know what she's doing alot of times, and exploits herself for attention and acceptions for "love", but it's the wrong kinda "love", its an outward "lust" that she hasn't been taught the difference of. Some, not all men LOVE to take advantage of that, or they don't have the character not to treat women as such.

I know it's always been that way, it's part of nature. But struggling with "lust" and then just blurting it out that you want to have someone like that in a way that it totally demeaning to the person is just sad.

Truly dont mean to offend... but does'nt the name of the thread say it all?

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

I really could care less what the fuck you think, and if you tried to put your hand on me you would find it in your shithole you stupid bitch. No one is going to slap me motherfucker, and definently not you.:evil:

Just sayin. Take care.

You need to get laid.

Lohan totally didn't know guys would be :eusa_drool: at the mouth to bang her when she appeared naked in "Machete". Bullsh*t.

I just can't believe people talk that way. Oh my goodness, it really made me wanna puke. I mean to even think it with lust is one thing, but to say it openly in a forum pisses me off. We all fall short, do things wrong, but that's just open abuse in way (to me anyhow)

The sad reality is that the "world" and some "men" in the world (not all men) really put pressure on women to look beautiful (and nowadays that includes dressing scantilty and trying to impress men with their looks for acceptance and approval). My guess is that Lohan has so many problems she doesn't know what she's doing alot of times, and exploits herself for attention and acceptions for "love", but it's the wrong kinda "love", its an outward "lust" that she hasn't been taught the difference of. Some, not all men LOVE to take advantage of that, or they don't have the character not to treat women as such.

I know it's always been that way, it's part of nature. But struggling with "lust" and then just blurting it out that you want to have someone like that in a way that it totally demeaning to the person is just sad.

Yes motherfucker, people do talk that way, you must be one sheltered stupid ass bitch.:lol:

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Just sayin. Take care.

I really could care less what the fuck you think, and if you tried to put your hand on me you would find it in your shithole you stupid bitch. No one is going to slap me motherfucker, and definently not you.:evil:

I see that you don't care what I or others think, pretty obvious? I dunno.. Hey, Im not trying to be holier than thou here, because Im not. But did you ever stop to think for one moment the reason she's going through the things she's going is because she thinks she gets "acceptance" or "love" falsely through people who say such things like that? I mean, you've got to know that it really isn't "caring" about her to talk about her like that?
You know what I'm sayin?

Just sayin. Take care.

You need to get laid.

I suppose you're not going to approve of the "Which Pope was the biggest Hunk" thread then either, huh?

You need to get laid.

Yes motherfucker, people do talk that way, you must be one sheltered stupid ass bitch.:lol:

I'd rather be sheltered and stupid and whatever you call me, then to have you talk about me in "that" way.

You need to get laid.

I suppose you're not going to approve of the "Which Pope was the biggest Hunk" thread then either, huh?

OH boy...well that and this should be in the FLAME ZONE anyhow, shouldn't it...or some other place.. LOL.. This whole thing isn't talking religion or ethics AT ALL! For the love of pete!.. ROFL.

I'd rather be sheltered and stupid and whatever you call me, then to have you talk about me in "that" way.

Yes you are definently stupid and sheltered, at least we agree on that much. I'll talk about skeezers like Lohan anyway I damn well please bitch.:cool:

Just sayin. Take care.

I see that you don't care what I or others think, pretty obvious? I dunno.. Hey, Im not trying to be holier than thou here, because Im not. But did you ever stop to think for one moment the reason she's going through the things she's going is because she thinks she gets "acceptance" or "love" falsely through people who say such things like that? I mean, you've got to know that it really isn't "caring" about her to talk about her like that?
You know what I'm sayin?

No. I think she appeared naked in "Machete" to make a lot of money and because she wanted to. I'm pretty sure she didn't do it for love. :cuckoo:

lindsay%20lohan%20002%20boob.jpg

God I would love to motorboat her breasts.

Yes you are definently stupid and sheltered, at least we agree on that much. I'll talk about skeezers like Lohan anyway I damn well please bitch.:cool:

Well, of course you can. Can't say I didn't try. If it didn't hit a nerve, nothing else I can do. Thanks for listening though.

You know what I'm sayin?

No. I think she appeared naked in "Machete" to make a lot of money and because she wanted to. I'm pretty sure she didn't do it for love. :cuckoo:

Exactly, Marie888 is a retarded piece of trash.:lol:

Well, of course you can. Can't say I didn't try. If it didn't hit a nerve, nothing else I can do. Thanks for listening though.

Whatever slut, kick rocks.:lol:

E
t
h
i
c
s

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...s&sa=X&ei=9SOaTZ-hO8beiALLns2cCQ&ved=0CBQQkAE

•ethical motive: Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
•the philosophical study of moral values and rules
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

•ethics (also known as moral philosophy) is a branch of philosophy which seeks to address questions about morality; that is, about concepts such as good and bad, right and wrong, justice, and virtue.
En.wikipedia.org/wiki/ethics

Just sayin. Take care.

If her dad gave a crap about her he would have raised her better.... Oh, and I have 3 daughters, and I doubt they will be prancing around half naked like Lindsey does either. Again, I raised them right.... If they want to cheapen themselves when they move out....thats their problem.

Just sayin. Take care.

If her dad gave a crap about her he would have raised her better.... Oh, and I have 3 daughters, and I doubt they will be prancing around half naked like Lindsey does either. Again, I raised them right.... If they want to cheapen themselves when they move out....thats their problem.

Please Wiki her dad - he's trying to help and get closer to her now.

Forum List

Back