Hottest Nun

for talking about actresses that have played roles of nuns????
:lol:

For exposing that we all have, formally, secret sex fantisies about nuns.

Sister Mary Margeret. :eusa_drool:

Had a little extra weight, but an energy level that would not quit!
LOL

i didnt go to catholic school, nor was a raised as a catholic
meh, no biggie for me

If you can get your girl to get her freak on. Get her a real nun suit, no make-up, and have give you stern looks all week.

Best sex EVAH!!!

I can honestly, with a perfectly straight face and with all sincerity, state flat out that I have NEVER had a sex fantasy or any other fantasy regarding a nun.

I can honestly, with a perfectly straight face and with all sincerity, state flat out that I have NEVER had a sex fantasy or any other fantasy regarding a nun.

Methinks you protest to much. :lol:

Admit it.

Sister Mary having you after school for a little dention... :eusa_pray:

Nope. The closest thing to a nun fantasy I've ever had is thinking that the habits are really pretty framing their faces and wondering what I would look like in one. Never had any desire to BE one though. I was too in love with Dean Martin during that period of my life.

Or an Alter Boy

nuns.jpg

I was once information officer for a large Catholic hospital. Sister Mary dePaul, the administrator, was so much like Mother Superior at the "Sister Act" convent it is scary to think about, but I adored her. (They even looked alike.) Sister Mary Geneva, the finance manager, looked like a Dutch country girl.

But the real star was Sister Mary Agnes, a third floor charge nurse, ex Marine and tough as nails. I still remember the day she came in from her sewing class and held up the BRIGHT red underwear she had made. :)

The OP didn't include Lindsay Lohan though. Is she too damaged goods?

lindsaylohan-nunwithgun-fullphoto.jpg

I'm gonna go with Lohan :eusa_drool:..

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

Don't look at me....I liked Ingrid Bergman

Just sayin. Take care.

Lohan totally didn't know guys would be :eusa_drool: at the mouth to bang her when she appeared naked in "Machete". Bullsh*t.

Lighten up.. enjoy the good things in life, like naked women :D.

Just sayin. Take care.

You need to get laid.

Lohan totally didn't know guys would be :eusa_drool: at the mouth to bang her when she appeared naked in "Machete". Bullsh*t.

I just can't believe people talk that way. Oh my goodness, it really made me wanna puke. I mean to even think it with lust is one thing, but to say it openly in a forum pisses me off. We all fall short, do things wrong, but that's just open abuse in way (to me anyhow)

The sad reality is that the "world" and some "men" in the world (not all men) really put pressure on women to look beautiful (and nowadays that includes dressing scantilty and trying to impress men with their looks for acceptance and approval). My guess is that Lohan has so many problems she doesn't know what she's doing alot of times, and exploits herself for attention and acceptions for "love", but it's the wrong kinda "love", its an outward "lust" that she hasn't been taught the difference of. Some, not all men LOVE to take advantage of that, or they don't have the character not to treat women as such.

I know it's always been that way, it's part of nature. But struggling with "lust" and then just blurting it out that you want to have someone like that in a way that it totally demeaning to the person is just sad.

Last edited:

Just sayin. Take care.

You need to get laid.

I just can't believe people talk that way. Oh my goodness, it really made me wanna puke. I mean to even think it with lust is one thing, but to say it openly in a forum pisses me off. We all fall short, do things wrong, but that's just open abuse in way (to me anyhow)

The sad reality is that the "world" and some "men" in the world (not all men) really put pressure on women to look beautiful (and nowadays that includes dressing scantilty and trying to impress men with their looks for acceptance and approval). My guess is that Lohan has so many problems she doesn't know what she's doing alot of times, and exploits herself for attention and acceptions for "love", but it's the wrong kinda "love", its an outward "lust" that she hasn't been taught the difference of. Some, not all men LOVE to take advantage of that, or they don't have the character not to treat women as such.

I know it's always been that way, it's part of nature. But struggling with "lust" and then just blurting it out that you want to have someone like that in a way that it totally demeaning to the person is just sad.

Lol. Watching a woman naked, who has been paid millions to be that way, is not exploitation, stupid.

& struggle with lust? Who struggles? :eusa_drool::razz:

Forum List

Back