1. Ingrid Bergman- Bells of St Mary's

bells-of-st-marys-11.jpg

2. Debby Reynolds- The Singing Nun

GuitarDebbie.jpg

3. Sally Fields- The Flying Nun

The_Flying_Nun.jpg

4. Whoopi Goldberg- Sister Act

whoopi-nuns.jpg

Did I just get a glimpse into Wingy's fantasy?

No. There are no pictures of Obama in nun's garb.

Who was the hottest nun?

bells-of-st-marys-11.jpg
Here's where the debate begins and ends. Ingrid Bergman would be hot in a habit, a burka, a horse blanket or a housecoat.

Bells of St. Mary's was made when? 1942? 43? Right during the height of her loveliness.

But they never cast Lana Turner or Anne Sheridan as nuns. Ingrid was wholesome while those other two were just sultry.

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

TY Marie, you take care also.

I don't know why this is in religion-ethics, but it shouldn't be.

Now as you know, this is an adult thread, with an adult [childish] theme. Unless your intention is to suck all the fun out of it, you may want to move along before tormenting you becomes the fun.

Who was the hottest nun?

bells-of-st-marys-11.jpg
Here's where the debate begins and ends. Ingrid Bergman would be hot in a habit, a burka, a horse blanket or a housecoat.

Bells of St. Mary's was made when? 1942? 43? Right during the height of her loveliness.

But they never cast Lana Turner or Anne Sheridan as nuns. Ingrid was wholesome while those other two were just sultry.

Three times on Sunday!!

Whoever married her has gots the braggin rights!

I think Lindsays Lohans slutty ass did a good job playing a Nun in Machete, I don't particularly care for her but her role in that movie made me want to fuck the living shit out of her.

Your comment makes me want to slap the ____ ____ out of you. Unreal. You guys having fun yet? This should be in the FLAME ZONE.

I'm not RCC, nor would ever be a nun, but your exploitation of women on this thread and treating them like pieces of meat is just nasty.

I'd love for Lohans father to hear you say that and slap the _____ out of your noggin.

Better yet, perhaps one day your daughter will be spoken of as such, and you'll know what it feels like to have someone talk about someone you CARE about like that. With no regard for as a human at all.

Just sayin. Take care.

TY Marie, you take care also.

I don't know why this is in religion-ethics, but it shouldn't be.

Now as you know, this is an adult thread, with an adult [childish] theme. Unless your intention is to suck all the fun out of it, you may want to move along before tormenting you becomes the fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuWWzP7wl0]YouTube - Very Naughty Boy[/ame]

Who was the hottest nun?

bells-of-st-marys-11.jpg

Three times on Sunday!!

Whoever married her has gots the braggin rights!
Roberto Roselini! And then there's their daughter, Isabella. It's in the breeding for sure!

Who was the hottest nun?

bells-of-st-marys-11.jpg

Agree

Ingrid Bergman was hot no matter what she was wearing

New Topics

Forum List

Back