Hottest (Blank) Ever

Post the hottest guy, girl or food, or just name them...
Hottest ( best ) food ---- Home cooked southern meals, sea food, and Mexican food ( 3 - way tie )
Hottest girl ( lady ) ----- The actress that starred in the X-Files ( I can't remember her name right now )

gty_twinkies_nt_130319_wblog.jpg

The Bhut Jolokia or Ghost Pepper
5 times hotter than the Habanero Pepper ... And coming in at around 1,000,000 Scoville Heat Units.
Warning: Attempting to eat this pepper (especially an entire one) can cause medical complications in rare cases.

Stainless Steel and HOT as fire (to me!)

The stainless steel body was hot, especially since back then rust was a major problem.

And believe it or not it is making a comeback because someone bought up the all the parts and the body press molds so they can still provide original parts for them.

The stainless steel body was hot, especially since back then rust was a major problem.

And believe it or not it is making a comeback because someone bought up the all the parts and the body press molds so they can still provide original parts for them.

You can order one for me De - I don't mind ;)

You can order one for me De - I don't mind ;)

If I was to order one I would have them upgrade all of the mechanical and electrical components so it wouldn't be an original.

Best thing though is nowadays we have eazyPass so you don't have to use that mail slot for paying tolls. :D

Forum List

Back