Hot New Film: 'Occupy Unmasked'...

Unless it's a kiss Ass Nancy Pelosi love fest on the OWS the left will view it as all lies...

Again, a post that projects. Not all those who support the general concept of Occupy are Pelosi loving liberals. Myself, I am not a fan of Pelosi or her message but I do however appreciate the awareness that Occupy has generated. I know many people who are in the same boat as myself, hardworking and America loving hard working people who are fed up with their flat wages that at times fall behind inflation.
So, what have you done about it? What have you done to keep you from having flat wages that fall behind inflation?
The far right has become nothing but ill-informed cheerleaders of those who are taking advantage of them and have been doing so for decades.
Am I a liberal who thinks Obama is the messiah? No. Obama will not be getting my vote this fall and neither will any incumbent from either party. I'm just a middle class, America loving working stiff ala Main Street America!
No they haven't. That is a skewed perspective born from envy.

There is only one way to deal with occupy. The police need to stand down. Go have a latte someplace. Go home, go to a movie. Let the citizens wade in with 2x4s, baseball bats, tire irons, handguns, rifles and pipe bombs. Let the people decide. Had the police not been there to protect Zucotti Park protesters from the people trying to get through the stink to go to work, the occupy movements would have been powerwashed away within a day or two.

That way, there's no police state, no police activity at all.

Over the line guy.
What? It's as free an expression as you guys do vandalizing businesses, poopin on cop cars and raping women. Oh NOW I get it... you want police protection from righteous anger against your own behavior!

Yep... double standard is no standard once again. They can't express their freedom of speech on your shit, but you can on theirs. Gotcha.

The correct response would have been to distance yourself from the idea that the "real" Americans should attack occupy with clubs, guns and IEDs or better yet just said nothing like the smart conservatives did.

I never trust the wisdom of liberals. It's so often an indicator of everything they don't know. It's also fun to watch you guys flinch when someone wants to treat your side to similar violence often doled out by the left's anger control issue members.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with the concept of a power vacuum and the consequences? What the hell is going to move into the incredible power vacuum the republicans are trying to build?

So the way to reduce government control over individuals is to increase government control?

What you call a "power vacuum" is what normal people call "freedom."

There certainly wasn't any "power vacuum" in the Soviet Union when old Uncle Joe was running thing. That worked out great for the people, didn't it?

You missed the point, opportunistic bastards move into any power vacuum. Let's assume we do something crazy like abolish the EPA, are people going to pollute more? You bet your ass they will.

The only place people pollute is where private property doesn't exist. The way to solve that problem is to sell off all government owned property. When someone pollutes private property, the owners will sue. The EPA isn't required.

What you call a "power vacuum" is really a failure of the government to manage its own affairs.

So the way to reduce government control over individuals is to increase government control?

There certainly wasn't any "power vacuum" in the Soviet Union when old Uncle Joe was running thing. That worked out great for the people, didn't it?

You missed the point, opportunistic bastards move into any power vacuum. Let's assume we do something crazy like abolish the EPA, are people going to pollute more? You bet your ass they will.

The only place people pollute is where private property doesn't exist. The way to solve that problem is to sell off all government owned property. When someone pollutes private property, the owners will sue. The EPA isn't required.

What you call a "power vacuum" is really a failure of the government to manage its own affairs.

Private citizens suing people with deep corporate pockets is practically futile and you know it. Even when successful, plaintiffs end up with a fraction of damages just to finally end a years long battle. Besides your plan operates on the assumption that after the fact enforcement of environmental crimes is somehow better than prevention.

Last edited:
I never trust the wisdom of liberals. It's so often an indicator of everything they don't know. It's also fun to watch you guys flinch when someone wants to treat your side to similar violence often doled out by the left's anger control issue members.

I guess I shouldn't worry, "real" Americans are too wussy in real life to do anything but boast and threaten behind the safety of their internet connection.

Private citizens suing people with deep corporate pockets is practically futile and you know it. Even when successful plaintiffs end up with a fraction of damages just to finally end a years long battle..

Bunk. People sue giant corporations all the time and win. In fact, there's nothing a bunch of trials love more than a large corporate targe with deep pockets.

A classic example is the class action suit against Dow Corning for their silicone breast implants. Dow was forced to pay out billions after they lost that lawsuit. The case of the woman who spilled coffee on her genitals and then sued McDonald's is another classic example. Corporations are fighting off such lawsuits all the time. The claim that the little guy can't win is pure moonshine.

[ Besides your plan operates on the assumption that after the fact enforcement of environmental crimes is somehow better than prevention.

Government regulations are always "after the fact." An accident of somekind occurs, and then some government agency adopts regulations to prevent it. Of course, private industry doesn't want it to occur again anyway, so the regulations are virtually pointless.

I guess I shouldn't worry, "real" Americans are too wussy in real life to do anything but boast and threaten behind the safety of their internet connection.
So what's your favorite brand of cop car to feel against your ass when crapping on it?

Private citizens suing people with deep corporate pockets is practically futile and you know it. Even when successful plaintiffs end up with a fraction of damages just to finally end a years long battle..

Bunk. People sue giant corporations all the time and win. In fact, there's nothing a bunch of trials love more than a large corporate targe with deep pockets.

A classic example is the class action suit against Dow Corning for their silicone breast implants. Dow was forced to pay out billions after they lost that lawsuit. The case of the woman who spilled coffee on her genitals and then sued McDonald's is another classic example. Corporations are fighting off such lawsuits all the time. The claim that the little guy can't win is pure moonshine.

[ Besides your plan operates on the assumption that after the fact enforcement of environmental crimes is somehow better than prevention.

Government regulations are always "after the fact." An accident of somekind occurs, and then some government agency adopts regulations to prevent it. Of course, private industry doesn't want it to occur again anyway, so the regulations are virtually pointless.

Damn you have a lot faith in corporations to think they will never do very lucrative bad things twice.

So what's your favorite brand of cop car to feel against your ass when crapping on it?

Pretty lame, kid.

Damn you have a lot faith in corporations to think they will never do very lucrative bad things twice.

What's "lucrative" about getting sued for billions of dollars?

No one gets sued for billions of dollars unless it the government doing it. Private citizens sue for millions, chump change, Look at the Union Carbide Bhopal disaster, that's the situation you would inflict on America where 30 years later it is still in the courts and Dow is doing very well after killing thousands. That's life in a country where there is no specific legal framework to prosecute environmental catastrophe. why do you want a similar situation here?

The second thing a commie does is deny any evidence of their being funded by the anti-capitalist, George Soros....lol.

Citizens united films? So the bankers and oilmen have funded another hit piece
that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

The first thing a commie does is attack any evidence unmasking their schemes as being funded by evil capitalists.

No one gets sued for billions of dollars unless it the government doing it. Private citizens sue for millions, chump change, Look at the Union Carbide Bhopal disaster, that's the situation you would inflict on America where 30 years later it is still in the courts and Dow is doing very well after killing thousands. That's life in a country where there is no specific legal framework to prosecute environmental catastrophe. why do you want a similar situation here?

Bhopal occured in India, not the United States. I already gave you an example of a corporation getting sued for billions of dollars, so your entire premise is obvious horseshit.

It is utter bullshit to try and call occupy anything but grass roots

Sure thing truthiness......sure thing...

Met with increasing costs and significant overhead expenses in order to sustain the movement, an internal audit from the fiscal management team known as the "accounting working group" revealed on March 2nd, 2012 that only $44,000 of the several hundred thousand dollars raised still remained available. The report warned that if current revenues and expenses were maintained at current levels, then funds would run out in three weeks.[83][84] Some of the movement's biggest costs include ground-level activities such as food kitchens, street medics, bus tickets, subway passes, and printing expenses.[85][86] On March 3rd, a group of business leaders including Ben Cohen, Jerry Greenfield, Danny Goldberg, Norman Lear, and Terri Gardner[87] have created a new working group, the Movement Resource Group, and with it have pledged $300,000 with plans to add $1,500,000 more. [88][89] The money would be made available in the form of grants of up to $25,000 for eligible recipients.

Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I told you guys that you'd still be talking about occupy for a long time to come.

If you're the lawyer doing the suing... outstandingly lucrative. Erin Brockovich for example profited personally multi-millions from her work against PG&E while the actual plaintiffs in the lawsuit barely got over 100k. Her lawfirm got even more.

And PG&E regardless of their malfeasance just rolled that cost right over into their operating costs making their customers pay for it.

Of course, in this specific incident, if you wanted to make sure stuff like that is harder to do, break up geographical monopolies like utility companies, cable companies and the like. Telecom has gone through a revolution regarding prices dropping and smoothing out of service costs thanks to competition from so many sources for better prices. Now, apply the same concept of open pricing and competition to health care and watch the prices drop since most hospitals have hidden, legally, their fees and do not allow you to shop around so much.

But we know, the Occupados only see corporations as greedy bastards because they HAVE the money. Unfortunately greed is not only for the rich. Many of the greediest people I know are the poorest. Why? Because they DON'T have the money and they want it to the point of mania regardless of merit.

It is utter bullshit every time you open your mouth. You are absolutely the most full of shit poster on this website!

Citizens United represents those with Big Money. Those are the folks who have seen their wealth and income grow while everyone else has seen their wealth dissipate and their incomes remain flat. Yet, in the eyes of people like Paulitician,,,that's OK because those who have accumulated all the wealth and income that increased many times the rate of inflation earned it, while the rest of working Americans deserved what they got, which is nothing.

I can't say that I am thrilled by the actions of a small minority of Occupy, but the fact that people are aware of factual inequality of the this nations wealth and income pleases me. It's a fact that most of the people who have been at the short end of the stick have jobs and work hard. And because of their hard work, they too deserve a piece of the pie just like they received prior to the 80's when everything started changing to where we are today.

Citizens United is simply trying to silence the message and crush the awareness of their immoral crime and their greed.
Key words...for communist sympathizers. You wanna be a goddamned communist? Move to a goddamned communist country!

ACORN doesnt exsist you idiot
Just because they don't use that sufficiently defiled name anymore does not mean the members have disappeared. They are still organizing communities and encouraging rebels without a cause to shit on flags, shit on cop cars, shit in parks...

Such is the life of left wing radical assholes.

Are you familiar with the concept of a power vacuum and the consequences? What the hell is going to move into the incredible power vacuum the republicans are trying to build?

Exactly! Because the OWS movement had such a power vacuum and no defined goals (other than to disrupt life in the area)...a lot of opportunistic bastards moved in: the communists, the "I'll protest anything...just give me a sign to hold" dropouts, the adolescent "let's shit on the flag" deadbeat idiots...and all your other friends moved in to fill the void.

Occupy was truly a display of uncontrolled animalism and debauchery. No wonder Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Barack Obama identified with it and wanted the little bastards to be accepted as GRASS ROOTS! Those shit-for-brains useful idiots fit right in with the liberal plan.

Pretty lame, kid.
Hey! You identify with the animals, you are one of them!

Turds of a feather hang together!:lol:

....And, the EX-Granddaddy o' the TEABAGGERS.....

520.gif

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

3bb1b58b30a158bcae9268e0cb61c9ec_rectangle_xlarge.jpg

"We're fucked, NOW, BOYS!!!!"

Forum List

Back