Hot New Film: 'Occupy Unmasked'...

As bad as the shitters were, they were confined mostly to small areas where they were able to camp out and conduct their felonious activities without unduly interfering in the lives of those outside of the immediate vicinity.

What the shitters need to do next time, is some real damage. Loot those malls and occupy mansions. Take over private homes and put those rich people out on the street. Take over entire office buildings and start throwing files out the windows.

Right now the whole occupy movement is perceived as being composed of young people with a fattie in their slack jawed mouths and pants full of crap. Their greatest danger is the noxious odor they carry with them. Whatever violence, rape, murder and self inflicted overdose has been confined to their own number. It isn't that the shitter movement is grass roots, it's that the grass roots is so disgusted with them and so appalled that the roots refuse to grow this kind of loco weed grass!

The occupy movement as it was has failed. It failed in a barrage of revulsion. If they do not fully embrace the barbarism they are flirting with there is no way they will be anything but a nuisance on the same level as any ordinary strike of union trash collectors.

I didn't say that, you did. However, you and the other Wingnut need to give the DNC a call and see what your Talking Points are for today. One day you guys hate Wall Street, the next day you're boasting about their recent increase in profits. You just don't come off as a real 'Occupier.' You come off as a disingenuous poser instead. Is Wall Street 'Evil' or not? Check with your Dear Leader, and then get back to us.

I think you have me confused with someone else, I haven't really talked to you directly in quite a while.

You are an Obamabot no?

You mean having a blind faith in a messianic political figure? No, you are getting me confused with you and Ron Paul,

As bad as the shitters were, they were confined mostly to small areas where they were able to camp out and conduct their felonious activities without unduly interfering in the lives of those outside of the immediate vicinity.

What the shitters need to do next time, is some real damage. Loot those malls and occupy mansions. Take over private homes and put those rich people out on the street. Take over entire office buildings and start throwing files out the windows.

Right now the whole occupy movement is perceived as being composed of young people with a fattie in their slack jawed mouths and pants full of crap. Their greatest danger is the noxious odor they carry with them. Whatever violence, rape, murder and self inflicted overdose has been confined to their own number. It isn't that the shitter movement is grass roots, it's that the grass roots is so disgusted with them and so appalled that the roots refuse to grow this kind of loco weed grass!

The occupy movement as it was has failed. It failed in a barrage of revulsion. If they do not fully embrace the barbarism they are flirting with there is no way they will be anything but a nuisance on the same level as any ordinary strike of union trash collectors.

Your twominutes hate only took one minute to read, you have to do better by the bankers if you expect them to look favorably on your show of financial sector patriotism.

I think you have me confused with someone else, I haven't really talked to you directly in quite a while.

You are an Obamabot no?

You mean having a blind faith in a messianic political figure? No, you are getting me confused with you and Ron Paul,

Just going on what i've observed with you. Your Dear Leader has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. Yet you're here shilling for him on a daily basis. So do you hate Wall Street or not? Make up your mind.

You are an Obamabot no?

Just going on what i've observed with you. Your Dear Leader has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. Yet you're here shilling for him on a daily basis. So do you hate Wall Street or not? Make up your mind.

I think you are the one who needs to make up your mind, hyping the worst of OWS while ignoring their cause just ensures that they will be unnecessarily met with militarized police everywhere they go. Why are you participating in pro-police state propaganda? Do you like seeing Americans beaten in the streets for their exercise of free speech under the 1st amendment?

I think you are the one who needs to make up your mind, hyping the worst of OWS while ignoring their cause just ensures that they will be unnecessarily met with militarized police everywhere they go. Why are you participating in pro-police state propaganda? Do you like seeing Americans beaten in the streets for their exercise of free speech under the 1st amendment?

So is Wall Street 'Evil' or not? You can't have it both ways. You can't boast about increased Wall Street profits while also screeching about them being 'Evil.' And how much cash has your Dear Leader received from Wall Street? You should look into that a bit. You seem to be just a typical Obamabot. You want to have it both ways. You really do need to make up your mind.

Who really cares about the street shitters? Other than the laugh factor, they're irrelevant.

So is Wall Street 'Evil' or not? You can't have it both ways. You can't boast about increased Wall Street profits while also screeching about them being 'Evil.' And how much cash has your Dear Leader received from Wall Street? You should look into that a bit. You seem to be just a typical Obamabot. You want to have it both ways. You really do need to make up your mind.

You still must have me confused with someone else, continuing to address me as an extension of everything left of Limbaugh is pretty lame. Also you seem to be doing all the screeching in this conversation. I am now sufficiently reminded of why I gave up on talking to you.

So I did watch it and it exactly what I expected, This is the banks telling you how to feel about their enemies, enemies they made fair and square by being careless and irresponsible with our economy. You've been issued your marching orders by the fat-cats now get on with the two minutes hate.

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear Leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

It is funny isn't it?
Chris and TDM do this a lot. They make threads boasting about Wall Street's performance as a supposed indicator of the Presidents job well done.
At the same time...make threads calling Wall Streeters evil and "banksters" etc. etc.
You just gotta laugh at the simple-mindedness of it all.

Unless it's a kiss Ass Nancy Pelosi love fest on the OWS the left will view it as all lies...

Again, a post that projects. Not all those who support the general concept of Occupy are Pelosi loving liberals. Myself, I am not a fan of Pelosi or her message but I do however appreciate the awareness that Occupy has generated. I know many people who are in the same boat as myself, hardworking and America loving hard working people who are fed up with their flat wages that at times fall behind inflation.
The far right has become nothing but ill-informed cheerleaders of those who are taking advantage of them and have been doing so for decades.
Am I a liberal who thinks Obama is the messiah? No. Obama will not be getting my vote this fall and neither will any incumbent from either party. I'm just a middle class, America loving working stiff ala Main Street America!

So I did watch it and it exactly what I expected, This is the banks telling you how to feel about their enemies, enemies they made fair and square by being careless and irresponsible with our economy. You've been issued your marching orders by the fat-cats now get on with the two minutes hate.

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear Leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

It is funny isn't it?
Chris and TDM do this a lot. They make threads boasting about Wall Street's performance as a supposed indicator of the Presidents job well done.
At the same time...make threads calling Wall Streeters evil and "banksters" etc. etc.

It's kind of funny that he would think I was a part-time Wall Street cheerleader as I have no faith in their bubble machine and have never professed anything but the harshest criticism for their gross mismanagement of our nation's supply of private capital. I am also no great supporter of Obama other than occasionally rebutting some of the frequent political fables that passes for news on the right.

Your twominutes hate only took one minute to read, you have to do better by the bankers if you expect them to look favorably on your show of financial sector patriotism.

What I expect is that the shitters will have to do better in the future because crapping one's pants has lost its lusture as a social movement. In the end OWS is merely a bowel movement. Do they have the guts to get out there and show those bankers who the boss is, or are they going to sit in their own stink? The occupiers are not the 99%, they are objects of derision for the 99%. If there is a social bell curve and the bankers are the top 1% then the occupy shitters are in the bottom 1%.

It is funny isn't it?

Yeah, some fun entertainment for sure. :)

Citizens united films? So the bankers and oilmen have funded another hit piece
that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

The first thing a commie does is attack any evidence unmasking their schemes as being funded by evil capitalists.

What I expect is that the shitters will have to do better in the future because crapping one's pants has lost its lusture as a social movement. In the end OWS is merely a bowel movement. Do they have the guts to get out there and show those bankers who the boss is, or are they going to sit in their own stink? The occupiers are not the 99%, they are objects of derision for the 99%. If there is a social bell curve and the bankers are the top 1% then the occupy shitters are in the bottom 1%.

Why don't you just post a youtube video of dogs growling and barking for a response? It would have the same emotional and intellectual content without all the typing.

that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

what did you see in the piece that didn't take place? Inform us whydonchya?

Didn't watch past the Citizens United Productions logo, tells me all I need to know about the content.

threemonkeys2.gif

The first thing a commie does is attack any evidence unmasking their schemes as being funded by evil capitalists.

The first thing a nazi fascist does is close ranks behind police state propaganda.

It is utter bullshit to try and call occupy anything but grass roots

Occupy is about as "grass roots" as a parade of communist party members. We all know that ACORN funds occupy. Only a complete retard would believe those leaches were paying their own way.

Forum List

Back