Hot New Film: 'Occupy Unmasked'...

So I did watch it and it exactly what I expected, This is the banks telling you how to feel about their enemies, enemies they made fair and square by being careless and irresponsible with our economy. You've been issued your marching orders by the fat-cats now get on with the two minutes hate.

Only a commie thinks that banks are the enemy. Banks aren't in charge of the economy. The have no control over it. Government is the only entity with the power to control the economy.

You keep denying you're a commie, but any member of the CPUSA in good standing would have no problem publishing anything you post in the Daily Worker.

Citizens united films? So the bankers and oilmen have funded another hit piece
that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

The first thing a commie does is attack any evidence unmasking their schemes as being funded by evil capitalists.

The first thing a nazi fascist does is close ranks behind police state propaganda.

Commies call anything that exposes their schemes "police state propaganda." That's why they attacked McCarthy and smeared him.

Everything you post only serves to confirm the fact that you're a commie who despises America.

It is utter bullshit to try and call occupy anything but grass roots

Occupy is about as "grass roots" as a parade of communist party members. We all know that ACORN funds occupy. Only a complete retard would believe those leaches were paying their own way.

That's a pretty good trick as ACORN no longer exists as a national organization.

EXCLUSIVE: ACORN Playing Behind Scenes Role in 'Occupy' Movement | Fox News

The first thing a commie does is attack any evidence unmasking their schemes as being funded by evil capitalists.

The first thing a nazi fascist does is close ranks behind police state propaganda.

Commies call anything that exposes their schemes "police state propaganda." That's why they attacked McCarthy and smeared him.

Everything you post only serves to confirm the fact that you're a commie who despises America.

I can't prove to anyone I'm not really a commie, you can't prove that you are not really a nazi fascist so I guess we're even.

Last edited:
this is how they feel about their fellow Americans who dont want to be owned by corporations

Citizens united films? So the bankers and oilmen have funded another hit piece
that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.
... Says the occupado's misinformation agent.

It is utter bullshit to try and call occupy anything but grass roots
Grass roots? More like Ass Roots. There is almost zero difference between these thugs and the professional anarchists that attack the G20, WTO, the RNC convention in 2008... none. They're all backed by very big money and surrounded by useful idiots to try and make that claim.

Last edited:

I can't prove to anyone I'm not really a commie, you can't prove that you are not really a nazi fascist so I guess we're even.

No one who is honest has the slightest reson to suspect that I'm a Nazi. On the other hand, I have pointed out numerous examples of your posts that give people ample reason to suspect you are a communist.

BTW, All police states have been run by leftists of one stripe or another.

No one who is honest has the slightest reson to suspect that I'm a Nazi. On the other hand, I have pointed out numerous examples of your posts that give people ample reason to suspect you are a communist.

So you lead off with BIG LIE #1, perfect. So you are of the impression that RW politics cannot lead to an authoritarian state? Hogwash. You should be ashamed to peddle such a ridiculous notion.

So you lead off with BIG LIE #1, perfect. So you are of the impression that RW politics cannot lead to an authoritarian state? Hogwash. You should be ashamed to peddle such a ridiculous notion.

First, note that I said "totalitarian state," not "authoritarian state." Sure, you can have a Pinochet who may arrest a few hundred communist traitors, but where are the Gulags and the mass graves? Crimes against humanity on a truly vast scale require a totalitarian state that only leftwing ideology can justify.

Right wingers believe in small government. They want to reduce the size of government and strip it of most of its powers. Following such policies simply can't lead to a totalitarian state.

All police states are run by leftwingers. It's simply an historical fact.

First, note that I said "totalitarian state," not "authoritarian state." Sure, you can have a Pinochet who may arrest a few hundred communist traitors, but where are the Gulags and the mass graves? Crimes against humanity on a truly vast scale require a totalitarian state that only leftwing ideology can justify.

Right wingers believe in small government. They want to reduce the size of government and strip it of most of its powers. Following such policies simply can't lead to a totalitarian state.

Are you familiar with the concept of a power vacuum and the consequences? What the hell is going to move into the incredible power vacuum the republicans are trying to build?

Are you familiar with the concept of a power vacuum and the consequences? What the hell is going to move into the incredible power vacuum the republicans are trying to build?

So the way to reduce government control over individuals is to increase government control?

What you call a "power vacuum" is what normal people call "freedom."

There certainly wasn't any "power vacuum" in the Soviet Union when old Uncle Joe was running thing. That worked out great for the people, didn't it?

So the way to reduce government control over individuals is to increase government control?

What you call a "power vacuum" is what normal people call "freedom."

There certainly wasn't any "power vacuum" in the Soviet Union when old Uncle Joe was running thing. That worked out great for the people, didn't it?

You missed the point, opportunistic bastards move into any power vacuum. Let's assume we do something crazy like abolish the EPA, are people going to pollute more? You bet your ass they will.

There is only one way to deal with occupy. The police need to stand down. Go have a latte someplace. Go home, go to a movie. Let the citizens wade in with 2x4s, baseball bats, tire irons, handguns, rifles and pipe bombs. Let the people decide. Had the police not been there to protect Zucotti Park protesters from the people trying to get through the stink to go to work, the occupy movements would have been powerwashed away within a day or two.

That way, there's no police state, no police activity at all.

There is only one way to deal with occupy. The police need to stand down. Go have a latte someplace. Go home, go to a movie. Let the citizens wade in with 2x4s, baseball bats, tire irons, handguns, rifles and pipe bombs. Let the people decide. Had the police not been there to protect Zucotti Park protesters from the people trying to get through the stink to go to work, the occupy movements would have been powerwashed away within a day or two.

Over the line guy.

Over the line guy.
What? It's as free an expression as you guys do vandalizing businesses, poopin on cop cars and raping women. Oh NOW I get it... you want police protection from righteous anger against your own behavior!

Yep... double standard is no standard once again. They can't express their freedom of speech on your shit, but you can on theirs. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back