Hot New Film: 'Occupy Unmasked'...

ACORN doesnt exsist you idiot

Just under a different name...

ACORN’s Lawyer Claims the Organization Still Exists

In a letter obtained by the RNLA, the attorney for ACORN representing the organization in litigation in federal court claims that ACORN has not dissolved and still exists: "Plaintiff ACORN, which is a national organization, has not dissolved, has no plans to dissolve, and intends to continue operating as a national organization serving poor and working people."
The letter, dated yesterday, was signed by Jules Lobel, counsel for ACORN in litigation in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, where ACORN is challenging the constitutionality of last year's continuing resolution that stripped federal funding for the organization. In December, Judge Nina Gershon (a Clinton appointee), ruled that the legislation amounted to a Bill of Attainder and issued an injunction that prevented HUD, OMB and Treasury from withholding funding to the organization. (Please click here for RNLA's response to the ruling.) There have been numerous filings following Gershon's initial ruling, including ACORN's attempts to get a permanent injunction enjoining the withholding of funds.
The letter from Lobel did acknowledge what was widely reported last week: many of ACORN's local affiliates have cut their ties to ACORN's national organization and have rebranded under different names such as "New York Communities for Change."

Both OWS and the Tea Parties are "grassroots".

I don't think you guys understand what "grassroots" means.
....But, The Tea Party's....

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
Wallstreet Banks have given more cash to Barack Obama than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact. So who are all these 'OWS' people gonna vote for in November? I mean Jon Corzine is this guy's best friend for God's sake. Who do they think is gonna fund his $Billion Presidential Campaign? Most of these OWS people are very ignorant. Is Wall Street 'Good' or is Wall Street 'Evil?' They're just so confused.

Wall Street banks are all in for Romney this time, damned sure not voting for that guy, I guess they didn't feel they got their money's worth with Obama, a definite plus in my book.

wall street always goes where the money is.

they knew Obama was going to win.

Hedging their bets

Wall Street banks are all in for Romney this time, damned sure not voting for that guy, I guess they didn't feel they got their money's worth with Obama, a definite plus in my book.

Your guy has received much more Wall Street cash than Bush & McCain did. Yet you're gonna vote for him in November? Who do you think is gonna fund his $Billion Presidential Campaign? And yes, Romney is gonna rake in the Wall Street cash too. So where does that leave you OWS people?

Your guy has received much more Wall Street cash than Bush & McCain did. Yet you're gonna vote for him in November? Who do you think is gonna fund his $Billion Presidential Campaign? And yes, Romney is gonna rake in the Wall Street cash too. So where does that leave you OWS people?

The same as you, stuck with a choice between two economic neocons and no voice in government. The only real faith I have in Obama is for him to suck less for working people than Romney.

Forum List

Back