Hot Black Chicks

If this were a serious thread, I'd say Halle Berry and Beyoncé...
Yes! Both are totally hot! Beyoncé in Goldmember was freakin' awesome.
Race traitor
Fuck you, Old School. Does this discussion threaten you, fuckstick?
You're a disgrace to the cracka faction of America race traitor. You should be lynched you despicable ****** lover.
If I am lucky that fuckhead Fury will come here are use this thread to accuse me of being a leftist "plant" again.
Just what this thread needs another race traitor cocksucker.

[QUOis E="The Great Goose, post: 12524402, member: 55796"]That chick from the walking dead is horrid.

there are some beautiful ones but they tend to be 16, and looking like 21.
Disagree. Michone is very tap worthy. She has a nice tightly little ass.
I see nothing untapworthy about her body but her face is yuck. I found it the scariest part of the series.[/QUOTE]

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I like her face.

WTF!!! Really?
I thought I was going to see some hot black chicks naked.
And yes they're out there...
Watch out for the boobs!!!
upload_2015-10-10_15-34-35.png

Fortunately, since you love the cock you don't have to worry about that race traitor.
OK, so you're a black woman who got beaten with the ugly stick. It's nothing personal, it's just about being ugly.
Why do you care if your partner is ugly? You're facing away on your hands and knees the whole time anyways race traitor.

I've always found Lisa Bonet very attractive.
Agree. Lisa Bonet was hotter than hell in her day. Definitely worth a trip to Pound Town. I don't know how she looks today. As long as she did not get fat I imagine she is still good looking.

Remember "Angel Heart" where she bangs Mickey Rourke? Very nice!

Fortunately, since you love the cock you don't have to worry about that race traitor.
OK, so you're a black woman who got beaten with the ugly stick. It's nothing personal, it's just about being ugly.
Why do you care if your partner is ugly? You're facing away on your hands and knees the whole time anyways race traitor.
Heaven forbid you're being my partner. I don't do ugly women regardless of race. Again, nothing personal.

Heaven forbid you're being my partner. I don't do ugly women regardless of race. Again, nothing personal.
Duh you don't do ANY women. Your ravaged butthole and the calluses on your hands and knees is all the evidence anyone needs race traitor.

Agree. Lisa Bonet was hotter than hell in her day. Definitely worth a trip to Pound Town. I don't know how she looks today. As long as she did not get fat I imagine she is still good looking.

She's still very attractive for a woman her age.

She's still very attractive for a woman her age.
Really? I have not seen a photo of her in years.

Forum List

Back