Hot Black Chicks

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I know, black chicks generally are not that hot. It is a genetic thing. They either have a HUGE ass or they are skinny as a rail. However, sometimes the genetic brew works just right and a totally doable, gorgeous chick is produced. This thread is to discuss those negro chicks that are hot enough that even us white dudes would bang them. Here is a list of some of my favorite colored chicks:

1. The chick that plays Michone in "The Walking Dead". If she was not such a bad ass she would probably not be as hot. But, as is, I would totally bang her and then make her breakfast the next morning.

2. Mia Love. When I look at her I imagine red panties and restraints. Enough said.

3. Fox News Negroes. They are all hotter than shit. There is not one of them that I would kick out of my bed.

4. Mike Tyson's Ex Wife. The one that was on that TV show years ago. She's probably old and nasty now. But in her day she was smoking hot!

5. Cleveland Brown's step-daughter. I know she is a cartoon. But she is legal and she has a nice ass. Moreover, I am running out of black chicks to choose from.

That's my list of hot negro chicks. Who are your favorites?

I know, black chicks generally are not that hot. It is a genetic thing. They either have a HUGE ass or they are skinny as a rail. However, sometimes the genetic brew works just right and a totally doable, gorgeous chick is produced. This thread is to discuss those negro chicks that are hot enough that even us white dudes would bang them. Here is a list of some of my favorite colored chicks:

1. The chick that plays Michone in "The Walking Dead". If she was not such a bad ass she would probably not be as hot. But, as is, I would totally bang her and then make her breakfast the next morning.

2. Mia Love. When I look at her I imagine red panties and restraints. Enough said.

3. Fox News Negroes. They are all hotter than shit. There is not one of them that I would kick out of my bed.

4. Mike Tyson's Ex Wife. The one that was on that TV show years ago. She's probably old and nasty now. But in her day she was smoking hot!

5. Cleveland Brown's step-daughter. I know she is a cartoon. But she is legal and she has a nice ass. Moreover, I am running out of black chicks to choose from.

That's my list of hot negro chicks. Who are your favorites?
giphy.gif

If this were a serious thread, I'd say Halle Berry and Beyoncé...

That chick from the walking dead is horrid.

there are some beautiful ones but they tend to be 16, and looking like 21.

There are very few attractive black women. That's a shame.
I find many black women to have vet pretty faces and sweet personalities. But then when you look below their necks it just goes so totally wrong. It is a shame.

[
Yes! Both are totally hot! Beyoncé in Goldmember was freakin' awesome.
Race traitor
Fuck you, Old School. Does this discussion threaten you, fuckstick?
You're a disgrace to the cracka faction of America race traitor. You should be lynched you despicable ****** lover.
So many black women seem to be beaten with the ugly stick. Some are not bad though.

Race traitor
You're a disgrace to the cracka faction of America race traitor. You should be lynched you despicable ****** lover.
If I am lucky that fuckhead Fury will come here are use this thread to accuse me of being a leftist "plant" again.

[
Race traitor
So many black women seem to be beaten with the ugly stick. Some are not bad though.
Fortunately, since you love the cock you don't have to worry about that race traitor.

[QUOis E="The Great Goose, post: 12524402, member: 55796"]That chick from the walking dead is horrid.

there are some beautiful ones but they tend to be 16, and looking like 21.
Disagree. Michone is very tap worthy. She has a nice tightly little ass.[/QUOTE]
I see nothing untapworthy about her body but her face is yuck. I found it the scariest part of the series.

Forum List

Back