Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

Keep sucking Muslim cock sweetheart.

Politically Coyote and I disagree, we also disagree on the Muslim and Islam issue, however Coyote isn't a bad person, she's a good person and your comment is out of order.
Now Coyote's character is the OP?:uhoh3::slap::eusa_naughty:

:laugh:

Who Steve McGarrett?
I was referencing your character appraisal of coyote.

Coyote is fully aware how I completely disagree with her about Muslims and Islam, I don't agree with Intolerant's comment, which is what I was responding to.

This>>>>>"Coyote isn't a bad person, she's a good person"

Looks like a sound tactical move to me. Look, when you get so full of yourself you think you're entitled to occupy foreign lands to control their govts and your own corporate globalist's access to their markets and resources, one should expect pushback.

No, that is not approval, jussayin'. Keep on dronin' and bombing, we're gonna be there forever now.
Well fuck, I thought obummer was going to get us out of there. Oh shoot. Another fucking lie!

It's really all you can count on from this system.

Oh, I see the blame America first crowd is here. Show Americans injecting dogs with acid. I await patiently.

Oh, I see the blame America first crowd is here. Show Americans injecting dogs with acid. I await patiently.

America is the only land we may have any voice in. Recognizing our own missteps is not blaming America, it is a place like every other place, good and bad. Some Americans just cannot handle a critical assessment of their own culture.

At least, those Muslim countries are controlling the dog population it looks like. We are not hardly which means millions of more dogs are gassed here than killed there.

At least, those Muslim countries are controlling the dog population it looks like. We are not hardly which means millions of more dogs are gassed here than killed there.
Condoning of injecting a dog with acid. We got it. You are a monster.

Because I am happy they torture millions of less dogs there than here. You are an idiot.
You are a monster.

I never condoned the torturing of dogs. You are an idiot.

IL +1

Because I am happy they torture millions of less dogs there than here. You are an idiot.
You are a monster.

I never condoned the torturing of dogs. You are an idiot.
You are a monster.

I am not going to IL Willow and give another chance. This is a highly emotional and painful issue, and it is easy not to think straight. But that's the topic of the thread, and if you are going to condemn Muslims for what they do to dogs, then you need to condemn Americans as well or else you are a lousy hypocrite.

I am not going to IL Willow and give another chance. This is a highly emotional and painful issue, and it is easy not to think straight. But that's the topic of the thread, and if you are going to condemn Muslims for what they do to dogs, then you need to condemn Americans as well or else you are a lousy hypocrite.
This is about Muslims injecting dogs with acid. And of course you being a monster, jump to their defense. SSDD.

This is about Muslims injecting dogs with acid. And of course you being a monster, jump to their defense. SSDD.

I didn't jump to their defense. I merely noted they probably torture many less dogs than we do.

Some of you have made this thread into a comparison between the cruelty of Americans compared to that of Islam, which of course must extend to the treatment of all living things including animals and human beings.

How can anybody in their right mind who knows what's going on in the world even consider such a comparison, when every day we are shown horrible new barbaric cruelties which the Muslims seem to take great pleasure in inflicting on anybody or anything they want to.

People who are by nature so barbaric and cruel will also treat dogs in the same way.

I didn't jump to their defense. I merely noted they probably torture many less dogs than we do.
You jumped to their defense! You libtards are unable to focus.

Forum List

Back