Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

I am not going to IL Willow and give another chance. This is a highly emotional and painful issue, and it is easy not to think straight. But that's the topic of the thread, and if you are going to condemn Muslims for what they do to dogs, then you need to condemn Americans as well or else you are a lousy hypocrite.

Some of you have made this thread into a comparison between the cruelty of Americans compared to that of Islam, which of course must extend to the treatment of all living things including animals and human beings.

How can anybody in their right mind who knows what's going on in the world even consider such a comparison, when every day we are shown horrible new barbaric cruelties which the Muslims seem to take great pleasure in inflicting on anybody or anything they want to.

People who are by nature so barbaric and cruel will also treat dogs in the same way.

I only compared the methods of euthanization both cultures employ. Gassing is arguably just as painful as acid injections.

I am not going to IL Willow and give another chance. This is a highly emotional and painful issue, and it is easy not to think straight. But that's the topic of the thread, and if you are going to condemn Muslims for what they do to dogs, then you need to condemn Americans as well or else you are a lousy hypocrite.
This is about Muslims injecting dogs with acid. And of course you being a monster, jump to their defense. SSDD.

I didn't jump to their defense. I merely noted they probably torture many less dogs than we do.
You jumped to their defense! You libtards are unable to focus.

And you can provide a quote where I did. Which you can't obviously. You are just stubbornly defending your misunderstanding.

I watched about 30 seconds of the video some time ago and it made me so angry I had to stop.

Yep! What a people. They inject animals with acid, they throw acid on humans, they behead children, they put men in cages and burn them to death, they throw people off buildings. What's not to love?

Exactly!

That's basically the underlying message of this thread!

The profound and barbaric cruelty of that mean culture.

At least, those Muslim countries are controlling the dog population it looks like. We are not hardly which means millions of more dogs are gassed here than killed there.
Justifying. Now go away monster.

If they are controlling the dog population and killing far less dogs, that's a good thing. How is that bad from a numbers standpoint? That's all that quote of mine is saying.

At least, those Muslim countries are controlling the dog population it looks like. We are not hardly which means millions of more dogs are gassed here than killed there.

If they are controlling the dog population and killing far less dogs, that's a good thing. How is that bad from a numbers standpoint? That's all my quote is saying.
Justifying. Monsterous.

If they are controlling the dog population and killing far less dogs, that's a good thing. How is that bad from a numbers standpoint? That's all my quote is saying.
Justifying. Monsterous.

You haven't given any reasoning to what you are saying and sound just stupid.

Justifying. Monsterous.

Monsterous

I watched about 30 seconds of the video some time ago and it made me so angry I had to stop.

Yep! What a people. They inject animals with acid, they throw acid on humans, they behead children, they put men in cages and burn them to death, they throw people off buildings. What's not to love?

Exactly!

That's basically the underlying message of this thread!

The profound and barbaric cruelty of that mean culture.
There are farmers around here that shoot dogs all the time..

Justifying. Monsterous.

Monsterous

Broken record.

Justifying. Monsterous.

Monsterous

Broken record.
You got it injecting acid and justifying it with another wrong is monsteroust. Deal with it. Turd.

Justifying. Monsterous.

Monsterous

Broken record.
You got it injecting acid and justifying it with another wrong is monsteroust. Deal with it. Turd.

No, my quote was solely about numbers and had nothing to do with the methods used. Of course, all dogs should be euthanized humanely and can be very easily.

Tell me then Willow exactly what is wrong with showing that Muslims are torturing millions of less dogs than Americans are. You are trying to escape reality and venting your frustrations on me.

Tell me then Willow exactly what is wrong with showing that Muslims are torturing millions of less dogs than Americans are. You are trying to escape reality and venting your frustrations on me.
Go ahead do your thang. Hate on America. Justify one wrong with another. I know you secretly like Muslims who inject acid into dogs.

Go ahead do your thang. Hate on America. Justify one wrong with another. I know you secretly like Muslims who inject acid into dogs.

What I said is a wake-up call for the torturing to stop. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

What I said is a wake-up call for the torturing to stop. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Yeah right.

I'll take a flea infested canine over a filthy piece of shit mudslime.

I'd take a flea infested canine over you any day.
Keep sucking Muslim cock sweetheart.
I have never agreed with Coyote, and never will. Quite frankly, I think she's totally nuts. HOWEVER, no political perspective, and really no actions one can take on a forum in general, deserves a post like this. As someone who leans far right, I am horrified that you would speak to a woman this way. You even started it. It's vulgar, disgusting posts like this that helps give Republicans and Conservatives a bad name. We can do better, we can debate without insulting someone this way. We have facts. You really should apologize for speaking to her this way, and then let's both forget this ever happened. Alright?

Coyote's passion is defending radical islam, she deserves everything she gets and more.

I've never defended radical Islam idiot.

You most certainly do liar..... Can anybody in their right mind defend this women?:dunno: "Coyote" ..CAIR girl did

Forum List

Back