Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

I'll take a flea infested canine over a filthy piece of shit mudslime.

I'd take a flea infested canine over you any day.
Keep sucking Muslim cock sweetheart.

How vile you are. Think that makes you better? Coyote is a good person...matter of fact a great person. You however are pure trash to talk to someone that way.....especially a woman.

And so you know......Coyote and I do not have the same political POV. But, I know what kind of woman she is. That was uncalled for. Go say it to your mother....or sister...or daughter.

I have never agreed with Coyote, and never will. Quite frankly, I think she's totally nuts. HOWEVER, no political perspective, and really no actions one can take on a forum in general, deserves a post like this. As someone who leans far right, I am horrified that you would speak to a woman this way. You even started it. It's vulgar, disgusting posts like this that helps give Republicans and Conservatives a bad name. We can do better, we can debate without insulting someone this way. We have facts. You really should apologize for speaking to her this way, and then let's both forget this ever happened. Alright?

Those who think that retired military dogs are disposable, should read the book by Robert Crais titled "Suspect".

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101 and only those Muslims that are either male or female.

Why don't you tell that to these Muslims:

Vafa Animal Shelter

Get real

Iran cracks down on ‘vulgar Western’ dog owners

iran-dogs.jpg

June 25, 2016

TEHRAN: Dog lovers in central Iran are in uproar after authorities began confiscating their pets in an apparent crackdown on the “vulgar Western culture” of canine ownership, Iranian media reported Saturday.

One unnamed dog owner in Shahin Shahr in Isfahan province told Iran’s Shahrvand newspaper that officials had shown up suddenly at his house last week.

“We were shown a piece of paper indicating they were from the municipal veterinary office. They came in and took away our dogs under the pretext of vaccination,” he said.

The owner was told he could recover the dog after its vaccination, but when he went to the vet’s office they had no record of his case.

Instead, the newspaper said the confiscations were the result of a crackdown launched by local prosecutor Mohsen Boosaidi.

Iran cracks down on ‘vulgar Western’ dog owners | SAMAA TV

Under Iran’s New Bill, Walking a Dog Means 74 Lashes or Paying a Fine
3121921.large.jpg

Read more: Under Iran's New Bill, Walking A Dog Means 74 Lashes Or Paying A Fine | Care2 Causes

Those who think that retired military dogs are disposable, should read the book by Robert Crais titled "Suspect".

If anybody is disposable and should be treated with extreme prejudice is the sub human monsters mistakenly called humans, the Muslims. But to show clemency and reason, only those Muslims between the age of 1 and 101 and only those Muslims that are either male or female.

Why don't you tell that to these Muslims:

Vafa Animal Shelter
They are Muslim? Please provide a link.

Link is there. Take some time and explore the site, look at the volunteers, their names, what they do. Don't just ASSume.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:
Founder of the Center for Animal Lovers and founder of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

Responsibilities:
Public relations, donor relations and financial management of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

"As a child, Motamedi grew up feeling empathy for all living creatures. “It broke my heart seeing all those stray animals around me and their struggles to find food. And I saw cruelty towards them, like ropes around their necks and things that made me think we need organizations and shelters to help them.”

World Animal Day Ambassadors | Connecting animal advocates worldwide

Her qualification is not that she may be Muslim, but, that she is an animal lover.... smart ass.:slap:

She's a muslim apologist on more than this board... She follows the CAIR model. Any criticism of islam you're Islamophobes ..CAIR girl makes good use of those tactics

It's just one of the other things that I despise about Muslims. They do not like dogs.

Don't get carried away, the United States puts down thousands of dogs a year and I don't hear you complaining about it.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Not really Lucy.

I live in a state with some of the crappiest rates for animal welfare. Our shelters - for those counties that actually HAVE shelters - routinely put healthy adoptable animals down simply because no one wants them. Entire litters of puppies end up being euthanized. People still drown kittens. Spay and neuter policies are improving but far from widespread. Dogs live out their lives tied to chains. That's a reality around here. :(

Agree.

Often times animals are used and abused in this country, people don't bother to get their animals fixes and they end up unnecessarily being put to sleep.

It's a horrible thing, to go to the shelter (and those people care) and evaluate animals to go to a rescue in the NE where there are more homes...and have to see entire litters of puppies turned in...or worse, a litter and the mother, and the litter gets taken and the mother left behind (wtf?). Or "kitten season" - yes, there is a kitten season - litter after litter. Most get put down.

Dogs aren't unclean and deserve to be killed in Christian society:slap:

How vile you are. Think that makes you better? Coyote is a good person...matter of fact a great person. You however are pure trash to talk to someone that way.....especially a woman.

She defends those who want dead Jews

Even if so, why does it make it okay to say such vulgarities to her?

This is common with Muslims.

UK: Muslim Uber driver refuses to accept blind woman because she had guide dog

Muslim bus drivers’ ban on guide dogs
MUSLIM drivers are forcing blind people and their guide dogs off buses because they consider the animals to be ‘unclean’, it has been revealed.

Muslim bus drivers’ ban on guide dogs

LOTS of muslims in my city- they live in government subsidized housing and apts., and sleep and live in stinky filth 24/7. Garbage strewn everywhere, its disgusting. NO PRIDE in anything. Most are dirty as fuck.

It's just one of the other things that I despise about Muslims. They do not like dogs.

Don't get carried away, the United States puts down thousands of dogs a year and I don't hear you complaining about it.

Not really Lucy.

I live in a state with some of the crappiest rates for animal welfare. Our shelters - for those counties that actually HAVE shelters - routinely put healthy adoptable animals down simply because no one wants them. Entire litters of puppies end up being euthanized. People still drown kittens. Spay and neuter policies are improving but far from widespread. Dogs live out their lives tied to chains. That's a reality around here. :(
You are doing what liberals do. Playing the moral equivalency game. This is not the same thing. The company killed them all because their contract wasn't renewed. They were simply a commodity to them, nothing more. They didn't even try to find homes for them did they?

That's far different than HAVING to euthanize dogs because there are no more homes available. Yes, dogs are abused but bad behavior doesn't justify bad behavior and if you don't realize how Muslims typically treat dogs I don't think words will help at this point, it's a well known fact. They don't even treat women very well, they too are a commodity.

I have never agreed with Coyote, and never will. Quite frankly, I think she's totally nuts. HOWEVER, no political perspective, and really no actions one can take on a forum in general, deserves a post like this. As someone who leans far right, I am horrified that you would speak to a woman this way. You even started it. It's vulgar, disgusting posts like this that helps give Republicans and Conservatives a bad name. We can do better, we can debate without insulting someone this way. We have facts. You really should apologize for speaking to her this way, and then let's both forget this ever happened. Alright?

Coyote's passion is defending radical islam, she deserves everything she gets and more.

Even if so, why does it make it okay to say such vulgarities to her?

She jumps into the fire here. You can't control how people respond. That doesn't make "coyote" CAIR girl a good person.

Not really Lucy.

You are doing what liberals do. Playing the moral equivalency game. This is not the same thing. The company killed them all because their contract wasn't renewed. They were simply a commodity to them, nothing more. They didn't even try to find homes for them did they?

That's far different than HAVING to euthanize dogs because there are no more homes available. Yes, dogs are abused but bad behavior doesn't justify bad behavior and if you don't realize how Muslims typically treat dogs I don't think words will help at this point, it's a well known fact. They don't even treat women very well, they too are a commodity.

Accusations of "moral equivalency" is what conservatives play to avoid uncomfortable conversations. "It's not the same thing" - seriously dude? It's not?

Think for a minute. Do you realize how recently it was that OUR military finally stopped killing it's used up service dogs? Do you realize what a fight it was? Dogs were a commodity - they were listed as EQUIPMENT and they were treated like EQUIPMENT. WE did that.

Muslim countries don't treat dogs well - read about the dogs that Vafa takes in, and that is blatently obvious - yet there are MUSLIMS trying to change that mind set. Non-Muslim countries such as India, Africa, countries in South America are not much different - street dogs are despised, abused, and left to die. It only takes a little bit of research to realize that but it means you have to care about something more than just villifying Muslims, you have to care about dogs and support those who try to make a difference.

And, WHY were those dogs left behind when the contract was broken - WHY?

Last edited:

Coyote's passion is defending radical islam, she deserves everything she gets and more.

I've never defended radical Islam idiot.

Not really Lucy.

Accusations of "moral equivalency" is what conservatives play to avoid uncomfortable conversations. "It's not the same thing" - seriously dude? It's not?

Think for a minute. Do you realize how recently it was that OUR military finally stopped killing it's used up service dogs? Do you realize what a fight it was? Dogs were a commodity - they were listed as EQUIPMENT and they were treated like EQUIPMENT. WE did that.

Muslim countries don't treat dogs well - read about the dogs that Vafa takes in, and that is blatently obvious - yet there are MUSLIMS trying to change that mind set. Non-Muslim countries such as India, Africa, countries in South America are not much different - street dogs are despised, abused, and left to die. It only takes a little bit of research to realize that but it means you have to care about something more than just villifying Muslims, you have to care about dogs and support those who try to make a difference.

What did I avoid and what's did I find uncomfortable? Why do liberals have to lie so freely and so often? You denied it was moral equivalency then went on to compare it to bad US behavior, plus we stopped. Muslims treat dogs and women like crap, you can't lie your way out of it or equivocate with bad behaviors elsewhere.

Not really Lucy.

What did I avoid and what's did I find uncomfortable? Why do liberals have to lie so freely and so often? You denied it was moral equivalency then went on to compare it to bad US behavior, plus we stopped. Muslims treat dogs and women like crap, you can't lie your way out of it or equivocate with bad behaviors elsewhere.

Why were those dogs left behind?

Forum List

Back