Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

Looks like a sound tactical move to me. Look, when you get so full of yourself you think you're entitled to occupy foreign lands to control their govts and your own corporate globalist's access to their markets and resources, one should expect pushback.

No, that is not approval, jussayin'. Keep on dronin' and bombing, we're gonna be there forever now.

Makes me sick. How did they get access to them?
dogskilled-1.jpg

I also heard the militias the US is backing in Iraq are torturing and executing civilians there.
'These are not allies': The most potent force fighting ISIS in Iraq has been accused of torturing and executing civilians

From the article-
The Miami Herald exposes:

“Due to their contract being revoked, they slaughtered 24 of their US K9 dogs whom were trained by USK9 dog training facility which is located in Louisiana, USA,” the post reads. “This security company is an American company which worked with Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC). KNPC paid 3000KD (equivalent of $9900)/month) to the security company for each dog.”

But of course the Eastern Securities of Kuwait offers an excuse and said the animals were euthanized due to ongoing health issues, not because of the failed contract. But the New York Post gives detail of the abuses.

Why are our military not in charge of their care?? Ok, I see now they were not military dogs, but belonged to the knpc. They were reckless i their regard of their care.

Last edited:
Looks like a sound tactical move to me. Look, when you get so full of yourself you think you're entitled to occupy foreign lands to control their govts and your own corporate globalist's access to their markets and resources, one should expect pushback.

No, that is not approval, jussayin'. Keep on dronin' and bombing, we're gonna be there forever now.

They would have killed them anyway. They're Muslims.

You're free to hate anyone you like.

This is common with Muslims.

UK: Muslim Uber driver refuses to accept blind woman because she had guide dog

Muslim bus drivers’ ban on guide dogs
MUSLIM drivers are forcing blind people and their guide dogs off buses because they consider the animals to be ‘unclean’, it has been revealed.

Muslim bus drivers’ ban on guide dogs

Thank you ! :beer:

Thank you ! :beer:

You bet!

I certainly hope that company doesn't send them any more of our dogs. What a sad story.

It wasn't so long ago WE did exactly that with our war dogs. They were classified as "equipment" and killed when they were no longer able to work. When our soldiers had to leave Vietnam, they were forced to leave the dogs behind ("equipment") and you can guess what happened to the dogs and how it broke the handlers hearts. They fought long and hard to have the rules changed, to allow the dogs to be recognized for their valor, and eventually - after far too long - to have a monument raised to the war dogs. It's only very recently that these dogs are given the long term care, honor and recognition they deserve and it was against considerable resistance from the government and the military establishment.

These dogs should NOT have been left when the contract was broken. Why were they abandoned?

You're a true piece of shit.

This is common with Muslims.

UK: Muslim Uber driver refuses to accept blind woman because she had guide dog

I don't allow animals in my car either

But do you do it because you just want to keep your vehicle nice, or is it that your belief system has you believing dogs are unclean and to be avoided ?

It doesn't make me feel any differently about Muslims in general, because I also support charities like this: Vafa Animal Shelter that show a compassionate side not evident in this situation.

Those dogs should not have been left there, and those people should be held accountable.

It's just more evidence that Muslims should not be in western countries.

It wasn't so long ago WE did exactly that with our war dogs. They were classified as "equipment" and killed when they were no longer able to work. When our soldiers had to leave Vietnam, they were forced to leave the dogs behind ("equipment") and you can guess what happened to the dogs and how it broke the handlers hearts. They fought long and hard to have the rules changed, to allow the dogs to be recognized for their valor, and eventually - after far too long - to have a monument raised to the war dogs. It's only very recently that these dogs are given the long term care, honor and recognition they deserve and it was against considerable resistance from the government and the military establishment.

These dogs should NOT have been left when the contract was broken. Why were they abandoned?

Another defense of the muslim nutjobs by CAIR girl ...What shocker:rolleyes:...Is that CAIR's official position?

You're a true piece of shit.

I've always admired you're inability to discuss anything.

It doesn't make me feel any differently about Muslims in general, because I also support charities like this: Vafa Animal Shelter that show a compassionate side not evident in this situation.

Those dogs should not have been left there, and those people should be held accountable.

It's just more evidence that Muslims should not be in western countries.

Wonder how that might work if we got out of theirs.

Forum List

Back