Hopeful Progress on the Israeli &American Hostage

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Looks like they may give in to Hamas' demands to get some of the Hostages out. Whatever it takes, I guess.

I expect Israel to continue to go after these dogs after any "deal.". The have to die.

These fellows know themselves. They are evil and one must not stoop to the methods of the evil terrorists.

Get the hostages back. It's the main issue. When they are back, then forward ---> ho.

These fellows know themselves. They are evil and one must not stoop to the methods of the evil terrorists.

Get the hostages back. It's the main issue. When they are back, then forward ---> ho.

Every terrorist who had any part in this HAS to DIE. Maybe not today, but they have to be dealt with. I trust Israel will do what it has to do

Every terrorist who had any part in this HAS to DIE. Maybe not today, but they have to be dealt with. I trust Israel will do what it has to do

These evil fanatics can not be allowed to terrorize the world and that's what they are, at this time, attempting to do.

I love this guy! How he survived the Palestinian brainwashing I'll never understand. God delivers a few

He needs to b heard by everyone here. Sadly I know how most people are. Only a few will take the MINUTES to hear this message.
Most people are too involved with their own lives and really?

Many couldn't care less. Then there are the ones who foment the hate, pain and anger.

They couldn't care more. :thup:

Forum List

Back