Hope for Haiti

In 3 days my school has raised nearly $700 in 3 days We're a very small school, less than 200 students-110 families. We're going to hold a pancake breakfast, never has raised less than $600. The city has agreed to post on sign about it, making it more than likely we'll cross over $1k mark. 100% will go to relief effort.

I'm watching on the TV, but you can also watch from your computer here:

Bing Video: hope-for-haiti-now

This is one of the major reasons that makes America the greatest country in the world. It is where we can put aside our differences, and do what's best for the less fortunate. We ARE a giving country, and this is what makes me proud to be part of it.

I'm watching on the TV, but you can also watch from your computer here:

Bing Video: hope-for-haiti-now

This is one of the major reasons that makes America the greatest country in the world. It is where we can put aside our differences, and do what's best for the less fortunate. We ARE a giving country, and this is what makes me proud to be part of it.

You are 100% right. We have so much, while others have so little.

Thanks for all the rep, it really should go to my students, though they wouldn't know what to do with it. LOL!

Seriously one cannot say how dedicated they are. I was bummed today, our school is up to be closed, well it or another. They'll be combined. With that said, some idiots, read principal and her minions, including 'art teacher.'

After 3 days of kids making posters with facts of disaster and US response, the ijits said, "Posters are unprofessional, we're trying to put forward our tech abilities and the hand written posters are not in keeping with the theme...."

No interest in content. None.

So, now there are new 'tech posters.' "Go Haiti!" and such.

I hope it doesn't suppress participation. There are reasons the school is failing and it isn't the teaching staff.

The 2 singers that just did Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" gave me chills.

1-877-99-HAITI

1-877-99-HAITI

one of them was justin timberlake. i forgot the other guy's name.

did i miss Bruce? i started watching late.

It was Matt Morris ?

Justin Timberlake sits behind the piano in Los Angeles to perform Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." He's joined by newcomer Matt Morris
‘Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief’ MTV Newsroom

1-877-99-HAITI

one of them was justin timberlake. i forgot the other guy's name.

did i miss Bruce? i started watching late.

It was Matt Morris ?

Justin Timberlake sits behind the piano in Los Angeles to perform Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." He's joined by newcomer Matt Morris
‘Hope For Haiti Now: A Global Benefit For Earthquake Relief’ MTV Newsroom

THAT'S HIS NAME! Thanks. Saw him last weekend on the CBS morning show.

OMG I'm in heaven. Dave Matthews and Neil Young singing together.

WOW.

George Clooney really got everyone together for this thing. This is amazing.

Forum List

Back