Hope & change vs. sour grapes

With his victories this past week, Obama's legacy will be the most successful POTUS in history. And if a bigot assassinates him now, the GOP will become extinct almost immediately.
Do you normally shoot at clouds in the sky?
Until just now I didn't realize you were a con. I actually thought you had a grasp of reality. eh.

It is quite a stretch to see you trying to talk to anyone about "reality" my friend.
How's this for reality..."IF" equal rights for gays bombs, and "IF" Obamacare bombs, and "IF" removal of the confederate flag bombs, in the next 16 months, then cons have a chance of winning in 2016. I think Vegas is probably giving a thousand to one odds against it.
I'd really like to hear how the cons can do it without looking like the American party pooper.

With his victories this past week, Obama's legacy will be the most successful POTUS in history. And if a bigot assassinates him now, the GOP will become extinct almost immediately.
Until just now I didn't realize you were a con. I actually thought you had a grasp of reality. eh.

It is quite a stretch to see you trying to talk to anyone about "reality" my friend.
How's this for reality..."IF" equal rights for gays bombs, and "IF" Obamacare bombs, and "IF" removal of the confederate flag bombs, in the next 16 months, then cons have a chance of winning in 2016. I think Vegas is probably giving a thousand to one odds against it.
I'd really like to hear how the cons can do it without looking like the American party pooper.
Liberals might win if this was 2016...but it's 2015 last time I checked. What will they do for everyone from here on out.......throw Christians to the lions?

The guy lives in a higher understanding and reality than many of us. Did you ever fight in a war? May open your eyes a little.
I was in the army during Vietnam, but I was sent to the communications depot for the U.S. embassy in Tehran Iran. But believe me, it opened my eyes alright.

Liberals might win if this was 2016...but it's 2015 last time I checked. What will they do for everyone from here on out.......throw Christians to the lions?
Cons reject the fact that there are vast numbers of "liberal Christians". Jesus IS a liberal. You'll see next year.

Cons reject the fact that there are vast numbers of "liberal Christians". Jesus IS a liberal. You'll see next year.
Jesus was not a liberal. At least not the kind of liberal that we have today. Liberals aren't even liberals anymore.

The ghey issue has been around for millennials...
a future SCOTUS decision will be for the "Equal Rights of Sasquatch". just you wait, they will be eligible for welfare, free housing, EBT Cards, Drivers Licenses, the right to vote for Democrats, etc. etc.
Anything to get them out of hiding and a DNA sample....
well in all fareness, i think that all male sasquatch should acquire an EBT card with 25,000.00 allowed for local prostitutes.

Most presidential "legacies" last, in reality, but a few decades.

Obama's will last one and a half centuries!

It'll be that long before Americans will trust a "person of color" again.

Yes

He will also be known for Citizens United and Obamatrade? Remember Obamatrade?

Most presidential "legacies" last, in reality, but a few decades.

Obama's will last one and a half centuries!

It'll be that long before Americans will trust a "person of color" again.

We wish we were that smart. But in reality Obama's past is about as black as Bohner's.

Yes
Why punish the lions?

Jesus was not a liberal. At least not the kind of liberal that we have today. Liberals aren't even liberals anymore.
Let me break it down for you as simply as I can.
Jesus is all about peace, love, forgiveness, helping the elderly, giving to the poor, feeding the hungry, and paying your taxes.
Those are all liberal issues, which cons are against.

Jesus is all about peace, love, forgiveness, helping the elderly, giving to the poor, feeding the hungry, and paying your taxes.

Let me make it even simpler, you are full of crap.

Let me make it even simpler, you are full of shit.
BWAH HA HA! The truth hertz doughnut.

Let me make it even simpler, you are full of crap.

I don't want to turn this discussion into one about religion but if Jesus Christ stood for anything at all it would be a wholesale concern for the poor. Something that would bring him into direct opposition to Republican politicians and their policies. JC made it clear that concern for the poor was an essential principle of his faith.

In 2016 the Republicans win in a landslide, as the American people express their own means of check-and-balance. I expected Obama's victory in 2008 for very same reason. A little bit of change or making war is fine. But there comes a time when we citizens apply the brakes and say time out, for now enough is enough.

Yes
Why punish the lions?

Libs only pay lip service to protecting animals. See PETA.

In 2016 the Republicans win in a landslide, as the American people express their own means of check-and-balance. I expected Obama's victory in 2008 for very same reason. A little bit of change or making war is fine. But there comes a time when we citizens apply the brakes and say time out, for now enough is enough.

How will you do that without the youth vote, the Hispanic vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Independent vote? Republicans have ignored those segments of the voting population since they were warned multiple times about it after the 2012 election. You cannot win without drawing these people into your tent and all you have done is block the entrance.

Forum List

Back