Hoorah ! Another victory over the bigots.

Christian bakers lose court appeal in ‘gay cake’ row

This ruling pretty much nails anti gay discrimination in the UK. The country is stronger for this.

Northern Ireland’s Lord Chief Justice Sir Declan Morgan ruled: “The fact that a baker provides a cake for a particular team or portrays witches on a Halloween cake does not indicate any support for either.”

The judgement continues: “Counsel for the appellants [claimed] that a protected characteristic could not be established by a difference in treatment in respect of a message on a cake.

“We do not accept this. The benefit from the message or slogan on the cake could only accrue to gay or bisexual people.

“The appellants would not have objected to a cake carrying the message ‘Support Heterosexual Marriage’ or indeed ‘Support Marriage’.

“We accept that it was the use of the word “Gay” in the context of the message which prevented the order from being fulfilled. The reason that the order was cancelled was that the appellants would not provide a cake with a message supporting a right to marry for those of a particular sexual orientation.

“This was a case of association with the gay and bisexual community and the protected personal characteristic was the sexual orientation of that community. Accordingly this was direct discrimination.”
You look like hitler taking shit.

I know that I am dealing with bottom feeders here but you cannot form even a basic argument that can justify discrimination of this sort.

What about Muslims or Hindus they have beliefs and lifestyles that the bible does not approve of ?

Should they be denied service ?

I know that I am dealing with bottom feeders here but you cannot form even a basic argument that can justify discrimination of this sort.

What about Muslims or Hindus they have beliefs and lifestyles that the bible does not approve of ?

Is the question too difficult for you sonny ?

Is the question too difficult for you sonny ?
lol, sonny.

You look like hitler taking a shit.

If it requires Christians to participate in,their lifestyle decisions, yes.

What kind of society do you envision ?
You are a mentalist.

What kind of society do you envision ?
You are a mentalist.
You look like hitler taking a shit.

Forum List

Back